Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pg...Seattle 1 Toronto 0

yet again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the bright side its time to play the kids, relax a little and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Cue the Debbie Downers.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I hope this puts out the dimly lit idea some people had this club was making progress recently.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 06-18-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC was a man up for the entire 2nd half and could only create 1, yes that's right, 1 actual goal scoring chance. They have absolutely nothing going forward without Gordon.
    I put some of the blame on Winter for this one. TFC were playing great with Sturgis running the midfield first half, so he subs out Sturgis for Cordon at half time and Cordon gives the ball away 5-6 times second half. I like Cordon a lot, but that was the wrong move.
    Henry is turning into TFC's best defender. Hard to be mad at him for the foul which resulted in Seattle's free kick goal.
    Yourass is an embarassment. Isn't Winter embarassed to see him diving and complaining out there?
    The only players I saw worth keeping out there tonight for TFC were Frei, Eckersley, Henry and strangely enough for once, Sturgis. Get rid of everyone else this offseason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're shite. If you can't capitalize on your chances... You don't win.
    Last edited by bertal; 06-18-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: i posted on blackberry lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck I hate when I type a book and press post only to be told the thread is closed.
    Anyhoo aside from that shit...I must say BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was telling my wifes sister right when the Sounders were lining up for that free kick that TFC was going to get scored on right here cause they always blow it at the end of the game, told her I was even willing to bet money on it....they certainly did not disappoint in that regard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck, just fuck.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

winter out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Alixir View Post
    fuck I hate when I type a book and press post only to be told the thread is closed.
    Anyhoo aside from that shit...I must say BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was telling my wifes sister right when the Sounders were lining up for that free kick that TFC was going to get scored on right here cause they always blow it at the end of the game, told her I was even willing to bet money on it....they certainly did not disappoint in that regard.

sorry.. usually I give a heads up..tonight I didnt think of it.. I was just too pissed off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our attacking players are just not good enough.Let`s send them home and bring another bunch in for the second half of the season.Henry has really played well and I think has more promise the Attakora or Cann.I also think Sturgis has been playing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bertal View Post
    We're shite. If you can capitalize on your chances... You don't win.

aw c'mon son. give the boys a break would ya. keep in mind that we have a couple of key injuries, the lads played a full 90 minutes on wednesday night and, to top it all off, we played the second half against 10 sounders....it is not like it was 8 or 9 of them. fuck they had 10!

you mark my words, the smart guys at mlse are working on this as i type and they will have it all sorted out soon enough.

remember lads....all for one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerpro View Post
    Get rid of everyone else this offseason.
    Yeah, cause rebuilding into season 6 is a sure way to proceed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope it doesnt sound like an excuse, but we really do drop off in form without Gordon.. his being out so many games has really hurt us.

We just dont have enough quality and depth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how many of you fuckers still think we can make the playoffs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have released alot better players then what is on our roster now.Most of these players are not going to bring you much success in this league.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a new way to lose big. Have the Seattle Thugs go down a man early in the second half, then let them harass and attack TFC the rest of the way, then see Punk Montero score on a free kick with time running out in the game.

DIS-FUCKING-GUSTING!!!!!
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will wait and see who TFC sign next month before officially giving up hope of making to playoffs and CCL.

But when need an AM and forward desperately!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flambe View Post
    Yeah, cause rebuilding into season 6 is a sure way to proceed.
    Well realistically whether we call it "rebuilding through blowing this up" or "rebuilding through continuing what we started here" we're still going to be rebuilding for the start of next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simply unacceptable.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The schedule only gets harder from here

|
    x______________________________________________

Twitter: toast84

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Well realistically whether we call it "rebuilding through blowing this up" or "rebuilding through continuing what we started here" we're still going to be rebuilding for the start of next year.
    "rebuilding" is just a term teams use to justify shit product or an inability to properly put a team together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerpro View Post
    TFC was a man up for the entire 2nd half and could only create 1, yes that's right, 1 actual goal scoring chance. They have absolutely nothing going forward without Gordon.
    I put some of the blame on Winter for this one. TFC were playing great with Sturgis running the midfield first half, so he subs out Sturgis for Cordon at half time and Cordon gives the ball away 5-6 times second half. I like Cordon a lot, but that was the wrong move.
    Henry is turning into TFC's best defender. Hard to be mad at him for the foul which resulted in Seattle's free kick goal.
    Yourass is an embarassment. Isn't Winter embarassed to see him diving and complaining out there?
    The only players I saw worth keeping out there tonight for TFC were Frei, Eckersley, Henry and strangely enough for once, Sturgis. Get rid of everyone else this offseason.
    This is hilarious. It was a bad performance but I wonder if you were eat hint the same game.

Henry was adequate defensively but if you're worried about players giving the ball away cheaply he was culprit #1.

He can't move the ball at all. But that's okay. He's young and can learn.

It's upsetting that they lost but what can you do. They don't have the horses yet. Hopefully theyll add well at the transfer window

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sure we would win this one.

Anyhow, I am somehow learnIng to find a way to enjoy losing.

Is that good?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well. The sounders supporters that made the trip certainly got their moneys worth. How generous of us.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I retire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    I was sure we would win this one.

Anyhow, I am somehow learnIng to find a way to enjoy losing.

Is that good?
    thats why I bet my wifes sister a whopping 2 dollars that Seattle would score on that free kick...Once you have come to expect this kind of shit from this team life gets easier...no more yelling and swearing when we blow it late, no more cursing and fits when we embarrass ourselves in the football world. I have taken the zen approach to watching this teams many failures. Now if you will excuse me I have to go rake some stones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Well. The sounders supporters that made the trip certainly got their moneys worth. How generous of us.
    this is what chaps my ass!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha. all I can do is laugh at this point. What a heartbreaker...another one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must have been watching a different game than you guys; I thought we played a great first half, and the second half wasn't great, but at least they're playing soccer instead of 'hoof and hope'; On the whole, I found the performance very encouraging and a step in the right direction

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had our chances again, but so does that team that plays the harlem globe trotters, they get chances too, and have not won a game in thirty years. TFC will never win or be an interesting or entertaining club as long as they are owned by mlse. I am bailing out. More interesting things to do with my weekends.