Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    This guy is 21 and just became Dichio x 100 in Wales, for a team going to the EPL....and you think it's worth discussing whether he'd come to TFC?
    To be fair it was more wish than reality and also he showed during his time with Wigan and Chelsea that he could not compete at a starting 11 level in the Premier League. All I'm saying is that he will probably not get much playing time in the premier league and that TFC would be wise to spend money on him or a player like him. We don't need an expensive 28 to 30 year old striker who has no desire and bombed out of Europe, when we could spend less money on a less "proven" and younger player who has to play well or risk losing his career. Also TFC could give a player like Sinclair what he needs at this time in his career: (1) money and (2) playing time or instead he could be a reserve player in the premier league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wasn't Wayne Bridge a guest on that English show covering MLS where they would make fun of the league and the players names... skinny guy with blond hair... what was that show called?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dkolish3 View Post
    To be fair it was more wish than reality and also he showed during his time with Wigan and Chelsea that he could not compete at a starting 11 level in the Premier League. All I'm saying is that he will probably not get much playing time in the premier league and that TFC would be wise to spend money on him or a player like him. We don't need an expensive 28 to 30 year old striker who has no desire and bombed out of Europe, when we could spend less money on a less "proven" and younger player who has to play well or risk losing his career. Also TFC could give a player like Sinclair what he needs at this time in his career: (1) money and (2) playing time or instead he could be a reserve player in the premier league.
    I know what you're saying, but you're quite mad.

Just kidding around. If Sinclair doesn't get playing time in the Premier League, and he probably will in that they just released another winger, he'll get loaned out to a Championship side. He was the Swans best player by miles, at very least they'll give a good chance to establish himself in Premier League.

Yes, it would be nice if TFC would get a quality younger player but if they do it won't be from Europe. They should look Honduras or Columbia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa whoa whoa... no need to speculate about ridiculous transfer rumours that have no way of happening.

like i said, no more discussion of Sinclair, back to the topic of Wayne Bridge in a TFC kit by June 15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noochie View Post
    Wasn't Wayne Bridge a guest on that English show covering MLS where they would make fun of the league and the players names... skinny guy with blond hair... what was that show called?
    dont know the name of the show, but I found the host.

I found our solution at LB! I am hereby starting the Raivis Hscanovics DP to TFC rumour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want a bridge I want a roof.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you think wayne bridge just can't get enough?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rollin' with Raivis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Martin Petrov is coming to MLS.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport...ls-switch.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^^
    Let me take a shot in the dark. He's going to LA Galaxy or NY shite bulls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guys was Tim Lovejoy and the show was called (no joke) David Beckham's Soccer USA. Complete piss take of the mls.