Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless of results, I am being more entertained at BMO this season, than I was watching Preki's abysmal style of coaching and woeful communication skills with the local media. He had me about ready to pack in my seasons tix. I do believe that we will eventually be succesful under Winter, maybe not this season, but next season. He hardly has an abundance of talent to work with. I cannot see Preki allowing, never mind encouraging Plata to take on the man and be creative. I love watching Yourra running down the wing, and Eckersley, Soolsma is improving and offers more creativity. Seattle was a disastrous performance admittedly, but even Real, Celtic, Man Utd, and incredibly enough Liverpool, have stinkers. Give the guy a friggin chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoop View Post
    There is also speculation that NYRB might be bringing in a different DP for their 3rd DP come summertime.

How they can fit everyone under the cap I don't know how they'll do it.
    There is no way NY RED BULLS will make DERO their 3rd DP, why, because they don't have to. They have DERO locked up for 2 more years so there is no reason to. It's not like the guy is 27 or 28 and need to appease him by giving him the DP tag. I think they acquired him to make a push to win this year or if not next. I don't see him being in their plans after next year.

There is definately something funny going on with the salary cap with regards to NY and L.A. Henry, Marquez, and Dero take up almost 40% of their cap space. The number's don't add up,.1.5. million or so for the rest of the roster?