Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    WHATTTTttt??? so you have to bring your flag in 2 hours before kickoff now??? can someone please tell me why??? what was wrong with the days when we could bring flags in our selfs, what was the problem??
    heh, you missed a thread or two.

some smoke and a cpl flares happened a while ago and the FO thought that this new rule would help prevent that from happening again.... aka: they decided to punish us.

that's basically it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    And speaking of bastards I understand that TFC Buffalo did follow the rules and arrive before game time with his "75 Mile Bastards" banner. He was rightfully ticked to find no BMO staff seemed willing to stand in the rain at the gates so NO ONE WAS THERE to check his banner and let it into the stadium pre game!
    This was the second time in 4 games that he has been at the gate and there was nobody there to take the banner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    heh, you missed a thread or two.

some smoke and a cpl flares happened a while ago and the FO thought that this new rule would help prevent that from happening again.... aka: they decided to punish us.

that's basically it.

thanks for the info. Sounds retarted, they really are killing the atmosphere at BMO. Why cant they just let us use flares and smokes bombs as long as they done responsibly. How bout the FO and Supporters organize something together rather then being enemies. Hell they do it in Chicago and DC United for a long time and all the time, and i believe they do it in Portland and a few others now to. Taking flags is gonna kill everything.
    Last edited by james; 05-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    thanks for the info. Sounds retarted, they really are killing the atmosphere at BMO. Why cant they just let us use flares and smokes bombs as long as they done responsibly. How bout the FO and Supporters organize something together rather then being enemies. Hell they do it in Chicago and DC United for a long time and all the time, and i believe they do it in Portland and a few others now to. Taking flags is gonna kill everything.
    We are getting a meeting going.

Stadium rules are the rules, not really hoping to get that changed. But we are in communication and working on getting these issues dealt with.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interesting note to add to this debate as I sat on my perch at the top of 114 on Wednesday night. A group of about 10 or more U-Sector showed up with flags in hand and after about 15 min or so of debate with a couple security guys they were let in at 7:55 PM with flags in hand. Now I am all for having the flags there of course because it adds to the atmosphere but just found it interesting that they were able to talk their way into it. The main guy doing the talking was the guy with "U-Sector 113" on his shirt (sorry don't know the guy's name but I am sure people here do) that does capo for them so I am sure that may be the reason. Good luck to me if I ever tried that I bet even though I would like to. Rules are not rules all the time I guess is my point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rules have changed you can now bring your flags 15 mins prior to game via gate 3B

these people are useless aholes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rat View Post
    Rules have changed you can now bring your flags 15 mins prior to game via gate 3B

these people are useless aholes
    Official?
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rat View Post
    Do we have that in writing? That would be good but first I am hearing about it. The security definitely didn't look too sure about it on Wednesday and had to go get a guy who had to get on the walkie talkie and get another guy and so on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    Official?
    nothing is official with these assholes, I am just about done with taking the drum early
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Do we have that in writing? That would be good but first I am hearing about it. The security definitely didn't look too sure about it on Wednesday and had to go get a guy who had to get on the walkie talkie and get another guy and so on...
    I will bring the drum just before the game starts, I will let you know how it goes