Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default will the TFC v Pachuca game get aired on TV?!

will this friendly be aired on tv at all? and if so, will it be canadain?
    i could see espn deportes covering this maybe.. the tfc site says nothing about tv stations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Fox Sports Channel. I know they carried the Aston Villa friendly last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last year we had to scramble to find an illegal feed of the Benfica game coming from portugal..

i don't see anything on the p2p sites tho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOLTV Acquires Live Coverage of Key Nutrilite Canadian Championship Match Featuring Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC

TORONTO, July 4, 2008 – GolTV, the 24-hour all soccer network, and Insight Sports announced today that the channel has acquired the live broadcasting rights to the second leg of the 2008 Nutrilite Canadian Championship match between Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC and the United Soccer Leagues First Division's (USL-1) Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Swangard Stadium in Burnaby, B.C. on Wednesday, July 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET. CBC Sports will also provide live broadband coverage of the game, exclusively at CBCSports.ca.

“The addition of this key Nutrilite Canadian Championship match between Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC further strengthens our distinctive selection of Canadian soccer programming,” said Corey Russell, Vice President of Programming and Production for Insight Sports. “Toronto FC and the Whitecaps are two of Canada’s premier soccer franchises and we look forward to exposing their top flight talent to a nationwide audience.”

The match is the second of a home-and-home series between the two clubs. Vancouver captured the first game of the series after defeating Toronto 1-0 at BMO Field on Canada Day.

Overall, Toronto’s record in the three-team CONCACAF Champions League preliminary round tournament is 1-1-0. Vancouver’s record is 1-2-0 while the USL-1 Montreal Impact sit atop of the standings with a mark of 2-1-0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlsintoronto View Post
    GOLTV Acquires Live Coverage of Key Nutrilite Canadian Championship Match Featuring Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC

TORONTO, July 4, 2008 – GolTV, the 24-hour all soccer network, and Insight Sports announced today that the channel has acquired the live broadcasting rights to the second leg of the 2008 Nutrilite Canadian Championship match between Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC and the United Soccer Leagues First Division's (USL-1) Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Swangard Stadium in Burnaby, B.C. on Wednesday, July 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET. CBC Sports will also provide live broadband coverage of the game, exclusively at CBCSports.ca.

“The addition of this key Nutrilite Canadian Championship match between Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC further strengthens our distinctive selection of Canadian soccer programming,” said Corey Russell, Vice President of Programming and Production for Insight Sports. “Toronto FC and the Whitecaps are two of Canada’s premier soccer franchises and we look forward to exposing their top flight talent to a nationwide audience.”

The match is the second of a home-and-home series between the two clubs. Vancouver captured the first game of the series after defeating Toronto 1-0 at BMO Field on Canada Day.

Overall, Toronto’s record in the three-team CONCACAF Champions League preliminary round tournament is 1-1-0. Vancouver’s record is 1-2-0 while the USL-1 Montreal Impact sit atop of the standings with a mark of 2-1-0.
    My new favorite channel, GolTV!!!! well kind of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so to keep the thread on topic, is GolTV showing Pachuca/TFC too??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's great, but what does it have to do with Pachuca?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See thread on Pachuca TV maybe they'll be streaming it. I don't speak Spanish

but I'm going to the game so good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for taking my suggestion, Paul!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niceone Goal TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Troll.

London: "Football is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that." B. Shankly
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is it on TV (or elsewhere) or not? Where (links)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really hope for streams.... shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like its not on TV..... so anybody found a stream yet???????????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post
    looks like its not on TV..... so anybody found a stream yet???????????????????

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops
    So does that mean it's not on TV then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So while searching for a stream, I think why not check out Pachuca's website. Of course it's in spanish so I find an website translator...LOL
    "
    The Canadian squad counts inside his rows with the Honduran Beloved Guevara, who played his last party defending the colors of the Motagua before the Tuzos, comments us on the matter of this I find: &Ldquo; for my is always a pleasure to face this type of rival, such is the case of the Fancy-dresser one, is not the first time that I do him, since barely some months ago I did him in the tournament of CONCACAF playing with the Motagua and now he touches me again in this friendly game, which he serves us enough to us”, he expressed the midfield player of the Toronto.

In the afternoon the blue and white delegation will have a traveled through tourist by the Cataracts of the Niagara."
    http://www.pachucaenlinea.com/tuzos/...rticle&sid=545

Gotta love the free translation sites! Now back to searching...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use this...

http://www.zap2it.com/

find the place to put in your postal code, (no spaces), and then enter the service you have, for me
    Rogers digital

I find no listing for this game, but note that Porto Rico vrs the Montreal Impact tomorrow shows up, but in french on channel 5 here in London.

Me thinks we's fucked.

Now I feel like a dead snatch buoy.

Hey new n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new nickname for cunny aka Dead Snatch Buoy. Float offsides ya ....never mind.
    off tawpic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.ovguide.com/sports.html

Lets get lookin boys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't find shit anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is someone at least running some sort of play-by-play thingy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS rumors says it has a feed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.tuzostv.com/home.php

Another one there... shit ... doesn't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at least we know the Pachuca boys enjoyed their time at Niagara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, Ibrahim is playing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged