Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2011 Trillium Cup preview - Ok..This is pretty good.

http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

Jimmy B loves Columbus as much as we do...hahahaha

Note: Please don't shit all over this guys, I think it's a good thing... stoke the flames.

Last edited by Pigfynn; 04-19-2011 at 07:39 PM.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Heh, Columbus".

Fucking classic!
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha good stuff.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha that was hilarious "they still have to go back to columbus" awesome stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to bed :P

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want this win. Not because they've told me it's important and told me it's a rivalry but because we need the points and we need to improve.

If they want to call it the trillium cup so be it. It doesn't mean I want the win any less because of the lameness of it.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have never beaten them. . . never. . . ever.

thats motivation enough for everyone here. . . DIe KKKREW DIE.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank god for this video .. I didn't even know Columbus was our rival..

tks TFC for clearing it up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know everyone is down on "forced" rivalries, but I'll mimic what a few people have said here and applaud this video at the same time.

They laugh at us, scream racial slurs at us, break out pepper spray and tazers and oh yeah, they beat us every time. Two of the most gut wrenching games to watch were against those assholes. They wake up every game day vs us, thrilled at the prospect of playing us and go to bed in their little shit town even happier.

I'm sorry to inform everyone and it has nothing to do with MLSE, but this is a rivalry. We might have got pushed in the direction more than we would have liked, but personally, we're in it now. State/provincial flowers aside, they are close, they are dicks and they have had our number from day 1, and I want nothing more than beat the living piss out of them on Saturday.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahhaa some great memories in there...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my favourite rivarly we have. This trillium cup shit doesn't even cross my mind when I think about playing Columbus.... stupid cup name but awesome rivalry

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Even though now that Vancouver is in the league, and with Montreal coming in next year we now have REAL rivalries and not fabricated ones, that doesn't mean I don't hate those yellow bastards. Enough crap has happened between us during our existence in MLS to engender adequate ill will. Nothing I would like better than to send those soccer moms back to their shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.
    Last edited by tfcleeds; 04-20-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OurGame View Post
    thank god for this video .. I didn't even know Columbus was our rival..

tks TFC for clearing it up

Shit like this...

That's fucking lame dude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcleeds View Post
    Even though now that Vancouver is in the league, and with Montreal coming in next year we now have REAL rivalries and not fabricated ones, that doesn't mean I don't hate those yellow bastards. Enough crap has happened between us during our existence in MLS to engender adequate ill will. Nothing I would like better than to send those soccer moms back to their shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post
    I know everyone is down on "forced" rivalries, but I'll mimic what a few people have said here and applaud this video at the same time.

They laugh at us, scream racial slurs at us, break out pepper spray and tazers and oh yeah, they beat us every time. Two of the most gut wrenching games to watch were against those assholes. They wake up every game day vs us, thrilled at the prospect of playing us and go to bed in their little shit town even happier.

I'm sorry to inform everyone and it has nothing to do with MLSE, but this is a rivalry. We might have got pushed in the direction more than we would have liked, but personally, we're in it now. State/provincial flowers aside, they are close, they are dicks and they have had our number from day 1, and I want nothing more than beat the living piss out of them on Saturday.
    yeah i agree, it was a rivalry before the MLS stepped in and made it plastic, i hate these pricks just almost as much as i hate Impact.
    I dont like Vancouver and i hate losing to them but my distain for them is nowhere near the levels of hatred i feel towards Montreal and Columbus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.
    amazing!

I had to wikipedia most of this, but it was soooooo worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bleed red. piss yellow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deltox View Post
    bleed red. piss yellow
    ^^This...

Losing is not an option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it not seem to anybody, that the moment we pick a rivalry, that team gets really strong?

RSL were the first team that supporters of this group decided were comical.
    RSL? fuckin' mormons? Theyre bottom of the league? lets go on their board and ridicule them.hahahaha we are so going to own these guys.

The Crew? Their badge looks like a vanilla ice album cover. They wear yellow? lets show up in Ohio and show em how to support a team, these guys are lame.

Oh The Red Bulls are shiiiiite.....

Im thinking we need to stop ripping the other teams and creating rivalries, until the day comes that our players are willing to play teams like they are in fact, rivals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I agree, lets worry about being good. Then others will look at us as rivals.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe their Fucking goalie scored against us.

fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is pure poetry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post

nicely said..

i want nothing more then to beat these ass clowns and not by a little i wanna fuckin smoke them.. is that to much to ask?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wanna make a banner to Diss their Keeper. . . . pho Sho.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bhoy View Post

fuck.
    Hahahahaha. Totally forgot about that one. What a farce that game was. Anyway, that gives them a way better joke to make about us compared to us making fun of the Crew because the town they come from is poor. Just saying.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Does it not seem to anybody, that the moment we pick a rivalry, that team gets really strong?

RSL were the first team that supporters of this group decided were comical.
    RSL? fuckin' mormons? Theyre bottom of the league? lets go on their board and ridicule them.hahahaha we are so going to own these guys.

The Crew? Their badge looks like a vanilla ice album cover. They wear yellow? lets show up in Ohio and show em how to support a team, these guys are lame.

Oh The Red Bulls are shiiiiite.....

Im thinking we need to stop ripping the other teams and creating rivalries, until the day comes that our players are willing to play teams like they are in fact, rivals.
    Now, now, you're being much too negative on this great team. We're just rebuilding and we need to be patient, don't you know?

(Totally agree with you, btw)

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bhoy View Post

fuck.
    And then ran around like a little girl to celebrate the TIE! That's right a tie. Not a win, not 3 points, but a tie. I saw World Cup celebrations that were less animated.
    We (TFC) are everything to them. As long as TFC never beats the Crew the season is a winner. It's in their blood...it's in all Columbusians..ites...whatever blood. They are Ohio State fans and in the same fashion as long as they beat Michigan their season is a winner.
    We are Michigan to them. We are the club up North. By beating TFC Crew fans can bare another off season (in Columbus) knowing that 'at least we didn't lose to TFC.'