Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mls allstar tickets printing info

hi I just got off the phone with tfc and ask them how can I print off the tickets for the allstar game and they said that it is not a tfc game so you will have to use the ticket that was put in your season ticket pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHA!!!!!!!!!!!?

really?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bah! Are you sure, Nascar?
    Pretty certain I could print them last season.
    I will not ruin the mint-condition of my tickets!

Edit:
    Sorry, smoking too much crack. I was thinking of the friendlies.
    Last edited by Gobi; 07-04-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Support Local Football.

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You went to the all-star game last year?

Mikey

Is true. I had the same conversation with my rep last week. I dont think you will find all star tickets listed in the account manager......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if it's just the barcode they need to scan, can't we just photocopy the ticket? people buying photocopied tickets aren't subjected to anything more sinister that they wouldn't be subjected to if someone printed the same ticket more than once and tried to sell them all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sucks... I wanted to keep the book pristine...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

I wanted to keep my ticket book as a souvenir and was mad about not being able to print out my all-star game ticket, but I thought I'd try my luck today at the box office and they printed me a replacement ticket no problems. Took 2 minutes, and on top of that they didn't even charge me!! (once I forgot my ticket at home and they chartged me $5 per replacement ticket)

If your gonna try this, don't go the day of the all-star game.....my ticket rep said it would be almost impossible to do that day. The box office is open daily till 6 so maybe a non-gameday would be easier....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ good call, going to try that during coffee break today and see!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoubtguy View Post
    Hey guys,

I wanted to keep my ticket book as a souvenir and was mad about not being able to print out my all-star game ticket, but I thought I'd try my luck today at the box office and they printed me a replacement ticket no problems. Took 2 minutes, and on top of that they didn't even charge me!! (once I forgot my ticket at home and they chartged me $5 per replacement ticket)

If your gonna try this, don't go the day of the all-star game.....my ticket rep said it would be almost impossible to do that day. The box office is open daily till 6 so maybe a non-gameday would be easier....
    I talked to my rep the other day about doing this and when I went to last's night game they wouldn't do it for me, they are like you have to arrange with your rep and I did and he told me to come here. then the girl kept talking but the mic thing kept cutting out so I couldn't understand her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cuecas_red View Post
    I talked to my rep the other day about doing this and when I went to last's night game they wouldn't do it for me, they are like you have to arrange with your rep and I did and he told me to come here. then the girl kept talking but the mic thing kept cutting out so I couldn't understand her
    My rep didn't arrange it, just advised me that it might be tough to do on the day of the all-star game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you on keeping the tickets in pristine condition. I wish TFC would just give us seasons ticket holder cards that we can just scan on our way in to each game (kinda like our Centre Sports discount cards). I went to Ibrox in Feb with friends and they had cards they put in their wallet and just swipe on their way in. And at Ibrox with the card system they dont even need anyone to man the door scanning tickets as the gate only rotates if your card passes the scan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the allstar game is not a tfc game. It's a mls game and you can not print out mls game tickets.. The card idea is a great idea but what if you want to sell a ticket for one game to some you would have give them the card. --- that is what tfc sale reps told me ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sucks for the ppl who wanna frame it with the rest of the season tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pepher View Post
    if it's just the barcode they need to scan, can't we just photocopy the ticket? people buying photocopied tickets aren't subjected to anything more sinister that they wouldn't be subjected to if someone printed the same ticket more than once and tried to sell them all...
    well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its ok you can just take the whole book with you and get it scanned they dont remove the ticket- ive had to take my season ticket to a few games this season and it is still intact (just dont spill any beer on it )