Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC John knows the deal.

It sounds like this last game was a show of force for the police. I wouldn't be surprised if the scalper scum drifted further from the stadium but the next home game is a couple weeks away. It's getting obvious that this event is going to be less profitable for the scum over time. I'm sure the practice won't be eradicated but hope springs eternal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It's even worse now that somehow it's become legal for Ticketmaster to own StubHub.
    I believe eBay owns StubHub now. TicketRaper has created its own auction site within TicketRaper.com.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Kid View Post
    I believe eBay owns StubHub now. TicketRaper has created its own auction site within TicketRaper.com.
    Yeah, I cleared that up.

It's ticketsnow that is owned by TicketRaper ()
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    WOW!! Fucking guy... Full of hate and ignorance eh.. Stop playing video games and learn about the planet you live in!!
    pretty bold words coming from you... Filled with most hate/ignorance than anyone else on the board... Oh by the way the guy wearing the item in question was black not middle eastern or turkish... So get off yer high horse of thinking I was hating on Muslims...I have nothing against those of Muslim religion, Its 2008 not the Crusades Catholic's and Muslims shouldn't hate each other. I was just laughing at a Scalper acting hard.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if there's ANY more mention of the headscarf thing, I'm killing the posts.

BC - your comments were not appropriate. Refering to the scarf as 'the thing terrorists use to cover their faces' was way out of line.

back to the real enemy - the organized criminals who sell tickets.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

blackandwhite

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    pretty bold words coming from you... Filled with most hate/ignorance than anyone else on the board... Oh by the way the guy wearing the item in question was black not middle eastern or turkish... So get off yer high horse of thinking I was hating on Muslims...I have nothing against those of Muslim religion, Its 2008 not the Crusades Catholic's and Muslims shouldn't hate each other. I was just laughing at a Scalper acting hard.
    hahahah ok dude you just labeled a piece of clothing worn by millions of people as terrorist. anyways.. back to scalpers.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post

BC - your comments were not appropriate. Refering to the scarf as 'the thing terrorists use to cover their faces' was way out of line.

Thats the only person I was REALLY laughing at he was acting hard with it thats all. I thought it were funny it'd be just as funny if he wore a blue or red bandana... Which would've made more sense.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahah ok dude you just labeled a piece of clothing worn by millions of people as terrorist. anyways.. back to scalpers.
    Yeah fine a bad description i'll concede that point and change my description but shit... I wasn't even caring about that I was just caring about the Scalper trying to act hard and intimidate people.
    Last edited by BC101; 07-07-2008 at 10:47 AM.

blackandwhite

dude let's go beat one up next game...OR.... bring him into 112 and show him the mid 112 and how it fucks up the unity between top of 112 and bottom of 112. Maybe he will feel bad and reconsider his actions!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude let's go beat one up next game...
    Shaughno's friend said that yesterday and I was all for it. I think his exact words is we should just rush them. And keep doing it till they dont return. Cause this one in particular was trying to be all rough with me when I said I had a ticket he raised his voice and shit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's funny Vic has been saying it since last year. KdotOdot has been saying it as well.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    Yeah, it's funny Vic has been saying it since last year. KdotOdot has been saying it as well.
    LOL Vic... thats his name... I didn't get it from him at all. Well the Scalpers are getting REAL bold now... they are at the actual gates now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Vic... thats his name... I didn't get it from him at all. Well the Scalpers are getting REAL bold now... they are at the actual gates now...
    That's the part I don't get. I mean at the ACC they stand right beside the police at the entrance to the ACC and the police say & do nothing. Anyway I'm glad to hear the police actually went after a handful of them Saturday night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude let's go beat one up next game...OR.... bring him into 112 and show him the mid 112 and how it fucks up the unity between top of 112 and bottom of 112. Maybe he will feel bad and reconsider his actions!

Don't want to take this way off topic. Was the water fountain problem in 113 cleared up for Saturday?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    TFC John knows the deal.

It sounds like this last game was a show of force for the police. I wouldn't be surprised if the scalper scum drifted further from the stadium but the next home game is a couple weeks away. It's getting obvious that this event is going to be less profitable for the scum over time. I'm sure the practice won't be eradicated but hope springs eternal.
    talking to a scalper buddy of mine...don't worry folks he does leafs,jays
    ti cats and concerts. he was saying a few of his buddy's could get rid of tickets one had 40 left over!!! Risky Business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps this should be in the Ask Parkdale thread but ... why will you turn a blind eye to people advocating violence but then get upset when the thread starts to move towards insulting someone's religion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAC_cGVnUg

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ because I know that the treats of violence are hollow talk on the internet.
    Saying that a headscarf is a 'terrorist thing' is a slur to... a billion people? More?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Response I received from the Councillor:

Good afternoon Mr. BakaGaijin,

Thank you for contacting Councillor Pantalone with your concerns. I can see you have strong feelings about ensuring BMO Field remains a safe and inviting place for all to enjoy. I have passed on your comments to the Councillor for review and notified Toronto Police Services.

Could you kindly provide me with your full address and a contact number for our records and follow up.
    Please feel free to contact Councillor Pantalone in the future.

Sincerely,
    Angelina Conte
    on behalf of

Joe Pantalone
    Deputy Mayor
    City of Toronto

p. 416.392.4009
    f. 416.392.4100
    e. councillor_pantalone@toronto.ca

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ very nice!

blackandwhite

they are gonna come beat you up!!! hahahahahah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna kick your ass from pillar to post.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying that a headscarf is a 'terrorist thing' is a slur to... a billion people? More?
    Theres a guy running around here calling himself "The Pope" and its because he believes in all that DaVinci code nonsense...Believes the Catholic Church are responsible for all the evil in the world etc etc... As a Church going Catholic that offends me why is he not been chastised by you people yet.

Theres 2 Billion or so Catholics in the world BTW...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are gonna come beat you up!!! hahahahahah
    .........that's why I gave them your address.

TO DEVILS

Theres a guy running around here calling himself "The Pope" and its because he believes in all that DaVinci code nonsense...Believes the Catholic Church are responsible for all the evil in the world etc etc... As a Church going Catholic that offends me why is he not been chastised by you people yet.

Theres 2 Billion or so Catholics in the world BTW...
    U must have missed the memo...it is ok to be racist towards white folk, or catholics. White Catholic even more so.

The same way on TV guys like Cris Rock makes jokes about crakers all the time and nobody has an issue, as soon as someone says the N word all hell breaks loose.

The crux of the matter is, racism is accepted, depending on who is racist and who is being targetted by the racism.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TO DEVILS View Post
    U must have missed the memo...it is ok to be racist towards white folk, or catholics. White Catholic even more so.

The same way on TV guys like Cris Rock makes jokes about crakers all the time and nobody has an issue, as soon as someone says the N word all hell breaks loose.

The crux of the matter is, racism is accepted, depending on who is racist and who is being targetted by the racism.
    My bad... I wasn't even trying to be racist... though thats the thing.. I just described what he was wearing badly... Ah well... Damn so should I convert to the United Church or something?!?!?! Oh i dislike Chris Rock and I don't find him funny at all is that odd? LOL

blackandwhite

Quote Originally Posted by BakaGaijin View Post
    .........that's why I gave them your address.
    Honestly man I walked by them again last game nothing happened to lead to a confrontation. If you don't even make eye contact they don't do anything to you! Obviously if you go looking for stuff they'll react back..

I am curious where this is gonna go..

TO DEVILS

My bad... I wasn't even trying to be racist... though thats the thing.. I just described what he was wearing badly... Ah well... Damn so should I convert to the United Church or something?!?!?! Oh i dislike Chris Rock and I don't find him funny at all is that odd? LOL
    That's racism.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly man I walked by them again last game nothing happened to lead to a confrontation. If you don't even make eye contact they don't do anything to you! Obviously if you go looking for stuff they'll react back..

Ofcourse their not gonna fuck with you... you are prob surrounded by some people.. I go through alone at most times and if I say I have a ticket they react aggressively without cause.

TO DEVILS

...to the nearest obstructed water fountain.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TO DEVILS View Post
    That's racism.
    OH SNAP! black on black racism??!?!?! I guess it happens LOL.