Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kingpin View Post
    The crux of the point is that people are taking themselves WAY too seriously. Who cares what people are singing, just be glad they ARE singing. But I guess the 5 "hardcore" supporters (I always giggle when I hear this) think otherwise. This and that other thread about this are a joke... You have non-RPB members telling everyone how to be a supporter v a fan... It's the talk of losers.

Pat, so because I take supporting TFC seriously, too seriously by your opinion, I should ignore the fact that IDIOTS are chanting 'USL', 'This Is Our House', etc.? Fuck off mate, seriously.

I could care less if the majority of RPB are supporters or not, I could care less if all the supporters groups disbanded to be honest. I'm still going to be in the stands, doing what I do. Maybe if the groups disbanded people could actually focus on supporting the team...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess you didn't read what I wrote.

"U-Sector were mocking us"... It goes way back. Before you... They always mocked us for being docile, and now all has changed. Do you see the irony or are you spending too much time being "hardcore!!" HaHaHa... You're so cute..

Mods can we control the trolls...
    I see no trolls. Unless you mean people who aren't involved in the situation but are posting about it anyway...

Btw, since when did you resort to taking cheapshots at people?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    I see no trolls. Unless you mean people who aren't involved in the situation but are posting about it anyway...
    Up on your high horse today are we? Does my membership not involve me? I'm a member of the group, TO is not. Pretty simple... (yes it's a public forum - but he is the definition of a troll)

You do not define what is right or wrong and neither do I. Go start another group or join an existing one if you don't like the mantra. Cool the fuck down and, also, control your tone with me. If I ever speak to you in that way then we can alter the tone, in the meantime show the respect you are given.

TO DEVILS

"U-Sector were mocking us"... It goes way back. Before you... They always mocked us for being docile, and now all has changed. Do you see the irony or are you spending too much time being "hardcore!!" HaHaHa... You're so cute..

The drivel that you bestow upon me, cascades down to a bucket of emptiness and sorrow.

Until the day, you do more than just talk, your opinions are laughable at best.

Continue on....i will troll elsewhere, i wish u did the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me cool down? I'm perfectly calm. I also don't own a horse, so I will not be coming down off of it.

I don't believe I had any different tone with you from anyone else. Sorry I picked on your post Pat, but some of the shit you said was just as stupid as what anyone else has said. Don't worry I know you aren't any more special than anyone else, your veiled threats don't bother me. I never attacked you, yet you tell me to control my tone? My comment about trolls get you irked? Sorry sir, I won't make any more comments in this thread as to not lure you into thinking that I'm attacking you directly.

TO DEVILS

Up on your high horse today are we? Does my membership not involve me? I'm a member of the group, TO is not. Pretty simple... (yes it's a public forum - but he is the definition of a troll)

You do not define what is right or wrong and neither do I. Go start another group or join an existing one if you don't like the mantra. Cool the fuck down and, also, control your tone with me. If I ever speak to you in that way then we can alter the tone, in the meantime show the respect you are given.
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Straight from wikipedia.

Sounds alot like you, more than it does me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Pedro.. I thought you were gonna troll elsewhere? How is this relevant to the topic at hand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Pedro.. I thought you were gonna troll elsewhere? How is this relevant to the topic at hand?
    He's too busy talking about animal penises on another board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um... link? Should be a funny read.

TO DEVILS

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielHurl View Post
    He's too busy talking about animal penises on another board
    Unless King Tut is an animal?

Ok now i am trolling.

TO DEVILS

Um... link? Should be a funny read.
    http://www.kickabola.com/showthread....t=animal+penis

NSFW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice... nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did I miss?! Trolls with animal penises?!?! This could be interesting! hahaha

blackandwhite

U-sector is your measuring stick of being hardcore???

Why don't you go find a real supporters clubs in UK whatever city you are and talk to them in the same way you do here.. I wanna see how many days
    you will last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    U-sector is your measuring stick of being hardcore???

Why don't you go find a real supporters clubs in UK whatever city you are and talk to them in the same way you do here.. I wanna see how many days
    you will last.
    Probably about as long as anybody would last trying to tell them how to be a supporter in the stands.

Sorry, but in a UK ground, you'll more likely find an atmosphere created by a combined effort of individuals than one that is lead by any specific supporters group.

Mikey

I remember when there used to be REAL trolls on the board, not this part-time "casual" trolling we get these days......

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Probably about as long as anybody would last trying to tell them how to be a supporter in the stands.

Sorry, but in a UK ground, you'll more likely find an atmosphere created by a combined effort of individuals than one that is lead by any specific supporters group.
    That's exactly how it is. You walk into the section (I make it a habit of buying tickets in supporters sections) and you start to support the club. No drums, no Capo's, just good unified support. Exiled makes an excellent point, when I talk with my local NUFC Yorkshire supporters chapter they never tell me how I should support the club. When I was on the train to Liverpool, a woman who knew I was a Newcastle supporter was teaching me the new Torres song (man was she hardcore). I think some people like to perpetuate a notion of how support is around the world and generally they are wrong. I've sat in some heavy sections in my days, and I have never once been told how to support the club, and I let them support how they wish. I buy in to the notion that this is an awesome time to be had by all, not a job. I've got a job already, and they pay me (which always surprises me). This is top flight entertainment in my books, and I don't think anyone can question how that relates to my support style or passion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I remember when there used to be REAL trolls on the board, not this part-time "casual" trolling we get these days......

Fuckin' casuals...

TO DEVILS

That's exactly how it is. You walk into the section (I make it a habit of buying tickets in supporters sections) and you start to support the club. No drums, no Capo's, just good unified support. Exiled makes an excellent point, when I talk with my local NUFC Yorkshire supporters chapter they never tell me how I should support the club. When I was on the train to Liverpool, a woman who knew I was a Newcastle supporter was teaching me the new Torres song (man was she hardcore). I think some people like to perpetuate a notion of how support is around the world and generally they are wrong. I've sat in some heavy sections in my days, and I have never once been told how to support the club, and I let them support how they wish. I buy in to the notion that this is an awesome time to be had by all, not a job. I've got a job already, and they pay me (which always surprises me). This is top flight entertainment in my books, and I don't think anyone can question how that relates to my support style or passion.
    Ok....i am willing to get into this conversation with you since i think this is a topic that concerns us all.

The examples you and Exiled quoted are in England. Fine, that is the way the folks there choose to show their support and want to do things. But i think if you look accross the world you will see alot more countries where the groups have a CAPO, and where if you don't do your chanting, someone will clober you with a brick.

So i think its fair to say that the definition of supporter changes from country to country and based on our ethnic backgrounds and preferences we all have different measuring tools to what support is.

You might not like mine, and i might not like yours. Now as a group there should be a definition of what is expected to be the supporter norm, because this would show unity and allow for common growth. But when a group is as divided on what a supporter is or the definition little can be achieved.

I know that anybody that joins NEE knows what we expect as a member and a fellow supporter. If chanting FORZA TO for 15 minutes is not your thing, then you are not NEE. Plain and simple....that is why we are an ELITE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TO DEVILS View Post
    Ok....i am willing to get into this conversation with you since i think this is a topic that concerns us all.

The examples you and Exiled quoted are in England. Fine, that is the way the folks there choose to show their support and want to do things. But i think if you look accross the world you will see alot more countries where the groups have a CAPO, and where if you don't do your chanting, someone will clober you with a brick.

So i think its fair to say that the definition of supporter changes from country to country and based on our ethnic backgrounds and preferences we all have different measuring tools to what support is.

You might not like mine, and i might not like yours. Now as a group there should be a definition of what is expected to be the supporter norm, because this would show unity and allow for common growth. But when a group is as divided on what a supporter is or the definition little can be achieved.

I know that anybody that joins NEE knows what we expect as a member and a fellow supporter. If chanting FORZA TO for 15 minutes is not your thing, then you are not NEE. Plain and simple....that is why we are an ELITE.

Elitest cunts.

Seriously though, this is something I have said about the RPB since midway through last year. There is no definition of what RPB's support is. To me, it's no longer a supporters group and is more a brand and club now.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liverpool fans are the fuckin best.
    Thansk for positng that GREAT fucking video, and stellar example of Fan support, I have it in my faves now.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you have to pay to become a "member", it's no longer a supporters group.

I guess most RPB don't realize how much of a joke they are to other supporters groups around the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredg_XI View Post
    I guess most RPB don't realize how much of a joke they are to other supporters groups around the world.
    Honestly, why should we care? We don't have years of history behind us, a lot of us came into this blindly and are supporting our team the best way we know how. Saying what we do is a "joke" is kinda harsh.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Workie View Post
    Honestly, why should we care? We don't have years of history behind us, a lot of us came into this blindly and are supporting our team the best way we know how. Saying what we do is a "joke" is kinda harsh.

bingo

are we always going to be having to look over our fukking backs to see which other group on some other godforsaken continent is impressed with us???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Workie View Post
    Well I'll admit, I might be missing some info here and there. For example, I don't even know why the hell there is a fee to become a member, to begin with. I stayed away from the board for the time this place was turning into a democracy, because to me, that's absolutely rediculous. Too many people riding high horses here.

I haven't seen too many other teams have so many different support groups. Especially only in their 2nd year in a league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While over the top, he has a point.

You're right that nobody shouldn't care what other people/groups think, but the reality is if you want to consider yourself/your group a supporter/supporters group... well you know where I'm going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While over the top, he has a point.

You're right that nobody shouldn't care what other people/groups think, but the reality is if you want to consider yourself/your group a supporter/supporters group... well you know where I'm going.
    I'm always over the top. I don't mean much by it. That's just how I express myself.

When I got my season tickets in 112 last season, knowing I was in the supporters section, I was excited as hell. I registered on the board, and considered myself a Red Patch Boy. Until this place got completely rediculous.

I am a huge supporter of Toronto FC. I'm more passionate about this team than I am about any other team, in any other sport. I literally was almost sick to my stomach on Tuesday, due to the ref and sheer frustration. I don't usually care about a sport to let it affect me that much. But when it comes to football, I get pretty emotional. Thing is, I'm quiet by nature. Unless I'm wasted, you won't see me chanting and jumping around. If I am, I chant, I yell at the ref...etc.

But over the course of last season, I began to dislike what was happening to this place. We're divided. Everything gets blown way out of proportion, and to be honest, the RPB try having way too much control. That being said, being organized and united is a great thing. I just don't know if we're going about it the right way. Every group seem to be Elitist, and that is gonna hurt us more and more in the long run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always over the top. I don't mean much by it. That's just how I express myself.

When I got my season tickets in 112 last season, knowing I was in the supporters section, I was excited as hell. I registered on the board, and considered myself a Red Patch Boy. Until this place got completely rediculous.

I am a huge supporter of Toronto FC. I'm more passionate about this team than I am about any other team, in any other sport. I literally was almost sick to my stomach on Tuesday, due to the ref and sheer frustration. I don't usually care about a sport to let it affect me that much. But when it comes to football, I get pretty emotional. Thing is, I'm quiet by nature. Unless I'm wasted, you won't see me chanting and jumping around. If I am, I chant, I yell at the ref...etc.

But over the course of last season, I began to dislike what was happening to this place. We're divided. Everything gets blown way out of proportion, and to be honest, the RPB try having way too much control. That being said, being organized and united is a great thing. I just don't know if we're going about it the right way. Every group seem to be Elitist, and that is gonna hurt us more and more in the long run.
    IMO- we got too big too fast, and didn't clearly define what we were all about (as Shaughno mentioned earlier). I'm sure there are lots of people who feel the same way you do (Even I've agreed with few of your points there). I've got my opinions on what we should be all about. I'm not going to change people's minds, so I go on doing what I do. Some people may look at those opinions as elitist, and that's fine. I honestly couldn't care less.

BTW- are you still in 112? I'm in row 20- come on up and say hi

TO DEVILS

People on this board seem to confuse elitist with ideology.

Each group needs to have an ideology, this doesn't mean they are elitist. If i start a left wing group i don't expect the right wing activists to call me elitist because i don't allow them to join or i don't share their views.

Find out what the groups ideoligy is, and if yours doesn't match it, then move elsewhere...but don't call them elitist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do know that a large group of people that post on this section are NOT RPB.

We have an RPB only section... that only members can view.

If you are a member it should say RPB member under your name... if you don't have that contact Rooney and he will fix things for you.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS