Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha...I have one or two things to say and videos to post about that as well... Other "Songs" but I won't. They just singing cos they have nothing else better to do while waiting to leave. Every team does that. They also sing on the train and buses home... So what? iam sure more than a few were angry songs about Munich/Mancs... Don't believe me? I am pretty sure I could find proof. Dunno how this topic even spilled into a new thread in a separate section.... WTF
    Last edited by BC101; 07-02-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    Im sure you cant find any vids of Liverpool......havin a blast after losing to Barnsley 2-1!
    No were trying to forget that one...it didn't happen

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    dude go ahead and defend these losers.. they take over your stadium and your pub.. what else is left?
    I am not defending them. But I am not gonna side with you either dude. Sometimes it seems like you come up with stuff on the fly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dream of the day BMO sounds like this on game days. It may never happen, but there's nothing wrong with dreaming and hoping. It's not the chant but the unity of it all and how everyone is on the same page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren View Post
    we need to use this chant for a player
    We already do for Ricketts

Who's that running down the wing?
    Ricketts, Ricketts!
    Who makes you want to stand and sing?
    Ricketts, Ricketts!
    First he's here, and then he's there, the fucking man is everywhere,
    He's Rohan Ricketts, Toronto's number 10

Lalalalala (whole song)
    He's Rohan Ricketts, Toronto's number 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So just because i was still happy and singing after we lost im not a supporter???? even tho i have traveled to away games, havent missed 1 home game, rain or shine im there standing and chanting for 90 minutes straight, i follow TFC like its my religion and you say im not a fan because i still wanted to have a good time after the match and wanted to enjoy the rest of Canada Day? I sing win or lose, cause i always support them through thick and thin and if some of you complainers on here dont like it well Go fuck yourselfs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See picture above!!
    The one of Georgie?

Fuck man, I wrote the book on that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YNWA, LFC for life! I wish we sounded like that, what i observed from tuesdays game,was that the bottom of 111-112-113 is organized, not all, but most people, in the upper part of those sections, dont sing that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a stupid thread. I guess in Istanbul when we were 3-0 down they shouldn't of sang You'll Never Walk Alone. Or after any loss they shouldn't be singing. That is real support. I know a bunch of people are gonna disagree with what I said, fine go a head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See picture above!!
    I owe you about a case of whiskey for that one.........

How ever I sang at my bar. Or what is left of my bar as case may be.
    My song was still loud and had pride for I would not let a single FUCKING ASS WIPE IN A FUCKING WHITE CAPS ASS RAG see me without my head held high!

I'm pissed at our performance in the last SEVERAL games. I will voice my opinion of the lack of ability on the pitch. But I will not let any fucking opposing fan THINK they have got the best of me or my spirit! I sing to remember better times, when I could walk and see faces I knew! People I could talk to and rationalize with about the game. When all was said and done we where all there for our spirits and love of the game.

I will still be there to paint the "give me a reason to sing" Banner. But I still long for the days that regarless we knew why we where there. Why we were together and why we had a single voice.

Fuck I hate the internet. One person told us this was coming and I was one of the loudest voices against what was an unpopular thread. But the proof again is in the pudding. Now look I'm ranting. Back to the gin and "Off Topic" Where I belong!
    Last edited by Workie; 07-03-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, here's a scalpers song for this:

They don't care about futbol
    They don't care about fans
    Some South End seats
    Are in the wrong hands

Let go of your seats
    Let go of your seeeeeeeeeeeeeeats
    You fucking wankers, let go of your seats

Edit: I think the complaint is singing after the loss, not during it, which I felt we did a pretty good job of. ( I still got no voice even now) I was really down after the game, but by the time I hit Lake Shore, I was chanting and anticipating coming back on Saturday.

Come on you Reds!!!!
    [B]75 Mile Bastards[/B]
    [B]Tailgate Team[/B] [B]Underling[/B]
    [B]Season Ticket Holder 110 Row 33 Seat 9[/B] [B]aka The Bastards' Perch[/B]
    [B]Red Patch Boy through and through. :scarf:[/B][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=SeaGreen]
    [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My only complaint is doing the "this is our house" chant. It's an away chant. But my efforts are fruitless since nobody cares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fernando torres liverpools number 9!

i fucking love this youtube clip, i watch it all the time. That is fucking support!!!!!!!! Great clip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adamplater35 View Post
    YNWA, LFC for life! I wish we sounded like that, what i observed from Tuesdays game,was that the bottom of 111-112-113 is organized, not all, but most people, in the upper part of those sections, dont sing that much.
    I was near the top of 112 last match, its not that the upper parts dont sing, its that they are singing a different song, and then the lower part starts another so there are two chants in 1 section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are always some people in the upper parts of the section that are singing, but its not like a wisla krakow or dinamo zagreb game, where you have atleast 5000 real supporters unified singing the same song and always clapping. Hopefully one day BMO will be like that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    Im sure you cant find any vids of Liverpool......havin a blast after losing to Barnsley 2-1!
    red card and you get to buy me a beer next game ...

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. It's getting awfully hard to keep track of what are the right and wrong ways to watch soccer. Can we get some sort of official list going, please? I'm just a simple-minded football fan trying to please my social superiors. Any help would be great.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can defend the fucking wanna be fans all you want.. they are the reason the atmosphere sucks.. they don't listen to anyone...they come to games to get drunk and do their own shit like starting chants by themselves and the saddest part is they got voices after the game... if you call yourself a supporter you shouldn't have any voice left after 90 minutes..
    LOL comeon now... I've done 90 minutes and then another 20 more!!!
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Wow. It's getting awfully hard to keep track of what are the right and wrong ways to watch soccer. Can we get some sort of official list going, please? I'm just a simple-minded football fan trying to please my social superiors. Any help would be great.
    EXACTLY....

Where are these 10 commandments of how to be a supporter?!? Moses? Where are you?
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is awesome! I can't believe there are individuals kicking around here telling others how to be supporters. I remember very early that to be a Red Patch Boy was to be a fan/supporter any way you saw fit as long as you stuck by a few rules. The rules had to do with avoiding physical conflicts and acting violent in any way other than self defense.

So I guess what I'm asking here is who the fuck do some of you think you are to judge how someone else likes to support the club. It seems some of you are so fucking high on your horse and forget (or probably weren't around) when RPB were a small group who were trepidatious. I remember the first session to learn chants and many of us were ignorant and that affected our confidence. U-Sector were mocking us so Gobi and I just started whaling back at them and the chanting began. So at the time I was a 'fan/casual' I guess. But I think I grew into quite the 'supporter'. Do we get the moral of the story here?

Sorry I can't be as eloquent as Cash here, but Mike is spot on starting a thread like this. I sing when I want to sing, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I support the team my way, not the way some schlemiel sitting in his basement tells me. I still love what this group is all about, I just wish some people would wake the fuck up. Later!!

And keep on chanting!!*

*Any fucking way you please

Mikey

QFT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Workie View Post
    The one of Georgie?

Fuck man, I wrote the book on that

Prove it!!!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you done getting a blow job??

haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kingpin View Post
    This thread is awesome! I can't believe there are individuals kicking around here telling others how to be supporters
    I think it all boils down to matter of opinion. A lot of people have a lot of passion, and don't quite understand why others don't have the same, and vice versa. In a group as large as we are, you're going to get all kinds, so of course there will be conflict.

At the end of the day, you support your team. Just because someone chooses to do it differently that I do, doesn't make me a "better" supporter than them. It's really not about being better. Like I said before, I have my opinions, and I'm going to go do what I do. I can't force it on people (believe me, I've been trying at the top of 112, it doesn't work).

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post Cashcleaner

I would rather sing than sulk, but if people want to take it easy go ahead. I am always happy to be with fellow RPB and if a song breaks out, as long as my voice is still there somewhat, lets sing.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    Great post Cashcleaner

I would rather sing than sulk, but if people want to take it easy go ahead. I am always happy to be with fellow RPB and if a song breaks out, as long as my voice is still there somewhat, lets sing.

It's not the fact of singing that pissed a lot of people off, it was the songs that were being sung from my understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Rule of RPB, you don't talk about RPB...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    It's not the fact of singing that pissed a lot of people off, it was the songs that were being sung from my understanding.
    The crux of the point is that people are taking themselves WAY too seriously. Who cares what people are singing, just be glad they ARE singing. But I guess the 5 "hardcore" supporters (I always giggle when I hear this) think otherwise. This and that other thread about this are a joke... You have non-RPB members telling everyone how to be a supporter v a fan... It's the talk of losers.

TO DEVILS

Quote Originally Posted by The Kingpin View Post
    This thread is awesome! I can't believe there are individuals kicking around here telling others how to be supporters. I remember very early that to be a Red Patch Boy was to be a fan/supporter any way you saw fit as long as you stuck by a few rules. The rules had to do with avoiding physical conflicts and acting violent in any way other than self defense.

So I guess what I'm asking here is who the fuck do some of you think you are to judge how someone else likes to support the club. It seems some of you are so fucking high on your horse and forget (or probably weren't around) when RPB were a small group who were trepidatious. I remember the first session to learn chants and many of us were ignorant and that affected our confidence. U-Sector were mocking us so Gobi and I just started whaling back at them and the chanting began. So at the time I was a 'fan/casual' I guess. But I think I grew into quite the 'supporter'. Do we get the moral of the story here?

Sorry I can't be as eloquent as Cash here, but Mike is spot on starting a thread like this. I sing when I want to sing, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I support the team my way, not the way some schlemiel sitting in his basement tells me. I still love what this group is all about, I just wish some people would wake the fuck up. Later!!

And keep on chanting!!*

*Any fucking way you please

This coming from the guy who cursed at Sean and Ryan from Usector for not chanting enough during a friendly against Aston Villa.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TO DEVILS View Post
    This coming from the guy who cursed at Sean and Ryan from Usector for not chanting enough during a friendly against Aston Villa.

So I guess you didn't read what I wrote.

"U-Sector were mocking us"... It goes way back. Before you... They always mocked us for being docile, and now all has changed. Do you see the irony or are you spending too much time being "hardcore!!" HaHaHa... You're so cute..

Mods can we control the trolls...
    Last edited by The Kingpin; 07-03-2008 at 08:02 AM.