Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On the plus side..

I brought 3 of my friends to yesterday's game (their first). And they we're awestruck by the supporters section. Sitting up in the nose bleeds (219) they kept telling me how awesome it would be to be in the amongst the RPBs. I told them to get in line.
    I was embarrassed that they had to watch such a terrible game, although they were biting their nails and pulling their hair during the last 15 minutes. Good fun still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the plus side.... I was really moved hearing just "Oh Canada" -- it hit me there that this was, finally, a Canada competition.. no american teams. it's amazing to think 19000 came out on Canada Day for a new tournament like this... and the emotion was higher for me than any MLS opposition. i thought maybe that feeling would be reserved for Montreal only... but it was there for those dastardly Vancouverites.
    I've slowly started working up a hate for MLS teams, but this was already there from game 1 against vanny.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the weather was nice, the beer tasted good
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and one brite side you could get out of this loss is now this tournament is really getting eciting. If we were to just blow Montreal and Vancouver out of the water then this tournamnet would be borring and im sure less people would come to games in the future. But now look, this whole tournamnet can come down to the last match vs Montreal, it can be are biggest win or biggest loss in TFC history thus far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the plus side, we didn't lose 2-0. That would be considered a blow out in USL v MLS terms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the plus side there was no traffic on the Gardiner getting in and out of town for the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and on the plus side, I only had to piss once this game. well..come to think of it, I may have been happier pissing then watching the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    On the plus side, we didn't lose 2-0. That would be considered a blow out in USL v MLS terms
    The Red Bulls are shite...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh the Red Bulls are shite,oh the Red Bulls are shite,oh the Red Bulls are shite, so fucking shite