Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noochie View Post
    What is this based on? Comments like this ruin your credibility because they aren't absed on anything other than your own personal opinion. Why don't you start a thread with a poll to see if anyone agrees with you.

it was not just we there was more people feeling the same way...why is that so hard to understand? and if there play continues, well well see where it goes from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would trade Edu and Robinson to the Whitecaps for their equivalents. Robinson has gotten a mean streak lately, but it hasn't translated into good decision making on the field.

As for Edu, his nickname should be BACK PASSER. That's all he does.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Dichio lazy?? What team have you been watching these last two years?
    \
    the man is as fast as an Edsel at Indy for christ sakes. He has the hight for headers, but thats about it...bring him on in the second half when we need someone in the box trying to tie/win a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 View Post
    it was not just we there was more people feeling the same way...why is that so hard to understand? and if there play continues, well well see where it goes from there.
    Fair enough... it isn't hard to understand that at least 2 people have the same opinion as you although I still believe that you are in the minority especially on Brennan who was the heart and soul of this team last year. He played through broken ribs and you are jabbing him about wearing out his welcome. I don't see how you can question his heart and ability after that and the caps he puts in with the national team.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noochie View Post
    Fair enough... it isn't hard to understand that at least 2 people have the same opinion as you although I still believe that you are in the minority especially on Brennan who was the heart and soul of this team last year. He played through broken ribs and you are jabbing him about wearing out his welcome. I don't see how you can question his heart and ability after that and the caps he puts in with the national team.
    when he on form Breenan can plauy with anyone no question,but some fans think hes perfect and doesn't make error which is not right either.
    Getting Capped by Canada is easy they would take anone at the moment.
    I hope this liitle winless streak comes to an end this weekend, see if Carver gives the reserves a run out and save the starters on the bench,