Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    That team, in May/June 2007, once Mo had worked through the Braz/Reda thing, and brought in Dichio, Marshall and Cunningham, but before the injuries struck, that was maybe the best lineup in our history. Close to it, anyway.
    Our best line up was in 2009.

Heathen

It amazes me the incredibly low standards some of you have set for this season, no wonder MLSE have been asleep at the helm for 4 years. I don't expect an MLS Cup or even the play-offs but I'm amazed that people are writing off 2011 as a rebuilding year. With two extra spots available, we should still be challenging for the play-offs and we should sure as hell still be in the hunt a lot later than we were last season.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    well no shit
    if anyone goes out and starts to complain this season, i'm pistol whipping you
    Lucky, you've obviously have not been reading the post van game thread.........lots of aggressive negative, bores.....you'll need a magnum......lol
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This season will be a roller-coaster ride of 4-2 losses and 5-0 wins. I'm just stoked that we have a plan in place, and one that includes the development of our academy players to fit into that system.

I don't know how long it should take before we see improvement, for now I just want to see progress, and it's early days yet.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I personally want from this team is to be entertained. Two games, and they were both entertaining. I believe that the wins will come and if they continue to work hard and play "small ball", they will make the play-offs.

Last year, when we were in third place, I was bored. I actually yawned a few times watching matches at home because I hated the dreaded "Preki-ball".

I pay good money to be entertained, and that in the end, is all that matters to me.
    ¡Vamos Celta!