Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post

IF he WAS to sign would that mean our DP slot?
    Would say 99% no way. All of the talk in the media has been around Toronto having the discovery claim on him so SJ would have to wait for TO to pass first. DP trumps discovery claim so if he was going to be DP $, SJ could sign him regardless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneEric View Post
    Still can't for the life of me see why anyone would be against Huckerby. Our strikers suck balls. Offer him a short term deal and see how he does. There's no way he won't be an imrovement.
    Indeed.

And I want names and addresses of these nay-sayers. Ridiculous that anyone would have a problem with a proven finisher like Huckerby coming here and improving our team. He's exactly what we need this year to make a push.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Would say 99% no way. All of the talk in the media has been around Toronto having the discovery claim on him so SJ would have to wait for TO to pass first. DP trumps discovery claim so if he was going to be DP $, SJ could sign him regardless.
    so NO he does not need to take our DP slot becuse we have Discovery rights? Discovery rights?

but if another team wanted to use their DP slot to sign him, there is nothing we could do?

Thats news to me. Still if he Does suit up, and he i sNOT a DP, then GIV'R!!
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet story techno... I'm jealous mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    so NO he does not need to take our DP slot becuse we have Discovery rights? Discovery rights?

but if another team wanted to use their DP slot to sign him, there is nothing we could do?

Thats news to me. Still if he Does suit up, and he i sNOT a DP, then GIV'R!!

I think what he means is, we have first dibs on him. If he wants DP $$$ and we don't want to pay that we can send him on his way to SJ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Huckerby has the midas touch, bring him on. Stop crying over who we can't get.
    We're not gonna get top tier players anytime soon. We just need to keep upgrading the level of players until the League and the Toronto FC becomes world class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Cunny was a proven finisher too and look what happens.....
    Im all for the move though, doesnt hurt trying him out at all.