MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Carts...
    She normally charges him more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    I'm in a big office tower near King & Bay to which they deliver probably every single day. Purolator has no excuse. I just have notoriously bad luck when it comes to stuff like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfcmanu View Post
    I'm assuming 1st Cdn...I'm in the building and every year they deliver my season tix to me. Mailroom leaves them on my desk here at work..Do you have the floor # and Company you work for with the attention stating your name you should'nt have a problem..as of rite now no season tix delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfcmanu View Post
    I guess no season tix delivered to the Downtown core...I will keep you posted if I get anything.

I'm at Front and Bay (BCE Place) and mine were delivered this morning. I only have my name and address, no company name and I've gotten them every year no problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Game 1 Ticket

Can i separate the ticket from the scarf and use the ticket to enter Game 1? im giving one ticket away but don't want to give up the scarf...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Can i separate the ticket from the scarf and use the ticket to enter Game 1? im giving one ticket away but don't want to give up the scarf...!

yes you can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a call on my cell from purolator telling me that they're holding my package at their depot for 3 days. Then what? Problem is I'm in Vancouver, it's March Break, isn't there a better way and time to deliver this stuff? I can't be the only one who goes away for March Break!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeachFC View Post
    I got a call on my cell from purolator telling me that they're holding my package at their depot for 3 days. Then what? Problem is I'm in Vancouver, it's March Break, isn't there a better way and time to deliver this stuff? I can't be the only one who goes away for March Break!
    It goes back to BMO where you will be able to pick it up.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I would have liked the yearbook a little better if it wasn't full of ads, makes it look like a magazine. I think they could have taken the high road on this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,

This is my first message on the board. Long time reader and TFC supporter since day 1. Looking forward to chatting with you guys. I just became a season ticket holder this season along with two of my friends. Since two of us are students, we could only afford 2 seats. We are in section 132. We received our season tickets today and were really excited. I have a question/request. I am looking to buy another season scarf (only 2 came and there is 3 of us) so that my friends and I can each have a scarf and not have to engage in a draw of some sort lol. Are any of you willing to sell your season scarf or know of how I could go about getting one? Its our first year as season ticket holders so things like the scarf are important to us.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your responses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks cblake. Thats not so bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Or you can print it from your account manager. I did that last year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mun View Post
    Hi guys,

This is my first message on the board. Long time reader and TFC supporter since day 1. Looking forward to chatting with you guys. I just became a season ticket holder this season along with two of my friends. Since two of us are students, we could only afford 2 seats. We are in section 132. We received our season tickets today and were really excited. I have a question/request. I am looking to buy another season scarf (only 2 came and there is 3 of us) so that my friends and I can each have a scarf and not have to engage in a draw of some sort lol. Are any of you willing to sell your season scarf or know of how I could go about getting one? Its our first year as season ticket holders so things like the scarf are important to us.

You might be able to score one before the game or even aferwards from the scalper scum. Low chance you will get a supporter here to sell you one... unless they have multiple seats and they won't be passing it on to other family or friends.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlofletch View Post
    still nothing, not even a delivery notice. bah.
    me too, this sucks. I am on yonge and adelaide.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontocelt View Post
    me too, this sucks. I am on yonge and adelaide.
    I'm with you. Nothing so far, although the morning delivery doesn't come at my office until 10:30 or so. Still, i have a feeling today will be another day of just waiting.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mun View Post
    Hi guys,

Sometimes you find some being sold on ebay.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSuperMegaMo View Post
    I think I would have liked the yearbook a little better if it wasn't full of ads, makes it look like a magazine. I think they could have taken the high road on this one.
    Remember this is MLSE - they do everything for the money. Giving us a yearbook each did not cost them a dime, most likely made them money.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine delivered way the hell down in Windsor yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today......haven't opened it yet. What is inside? (Besides tickets of course)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Sigh ... I have my company, floor, building, etc. .... and nothing so far downtown.

Though it's a smaller building, and the couriers have to actually go to the floor.

Anyone other STH still waiting downtown?

Sigh, so much for my plan to use the office address (yes, I changed it months ago) so that it actually got delivered.

Don't know why they use Purolator ... there's a reason that no one uses them. I don't know what Purolator get's out of this ... every year with this I get it hammered into me to never, never, never use Purolator for anything.
    This is late but purolator came to my townhouse at jarvis and front wed......duh I missed them but simpy picked them up at kipling......yesterday, so I guess different routes....
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got mine.

Do they all come with a year book or was that something you had to pay extra for? for the life of me I can't remember and mine doesn't seem to have a year book in the package.

Not in the Purolator bag either.
    Last edited by morgank1986; 03-16-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morgank1986 View Post
    Just got mine.

Do they all come with a year book or was that something you had to pay extra for? for the life of me I can't remember and mine doesn't seem to have a year book in the package.
    you should have got one. There was one per envelope mailed - ie 2 STs, 1 yearbook.
    To be honest, all it is a season review of what was an awful season. Not much supporter-image content or anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    This is late but purolator came to my townhouse at jarvis and front wed......duh I missed them but simpy picked them up at kipling......yesterday, so I guess different routes....
    Their pick-up location for downtown is in Etobicoke at KIPLING???? WTF? It's not like I have a car near the office. Tell me it's at least near the subway. Good grief, ACC or BMO Field is closer ... as is their facility at Carlaw/Lakeshore

What kind of fly-by-night organization doesn't have a downtown depot? Fed-Ex's facility is just down the road.

Oh well ... I can't think why can't deliver to an office ... nothing yet.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Their pick-up location for downtown is in Etobicoke at KIPLING???? WTF? It's not like I have a car near the office. Tell me it's at least near the subway. Good grief, ACC or BMO Field is closer ... as is their facility at Carlaw/Lakeshore

What kind of fly-by-night organization doesn't have a downtown depot? Fed-Ex's facility is just down the road.

Oh well ... I can't think why can't deliver to an office ... nothing yet.
    Still nothing here either. If I don't have it by end of day tomorrow, I'll call the FO to see what's up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was talking to my rep today- he said by end of today 75% will have been delivered, so there are still some to be delievered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had my partial's delivered in Newmarket. They came with four free tickets to this weekends Marlies game. Think I would have preferred a pin. as I can't use the tickets this weekend.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    was talking to my rep today- he said by end of today 75% will have been delivered, so there are still some to be delievered.
    Thanks dude. Saves me the phonecall. Guess I'll sit and wait till Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the purolator note yesterday. Picking them up this afternoon. Can't wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that Account Manager has been updated to show the Purolator Tracking# (2011 TFC Season Tickets) instead of the 2010 MLS Cup (and they've also added tickets to all the games in "Manage My Tickets" !).

However my tracking number wasn't there. Do others have their tracking number there?

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, so my account manager has all of my tickets for every game, which is good to know, but still no sign of the package at the door. Nfitz, where do you see the purolator number?

EDIT: Never mind, found it - same as you, shows the "Purolator Tracking#" but doesnt have actual number.
    Last edited by DangerRed; 03-16-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nfitz (and possibly others), I've got some bad-sounding news:

A rep just told me that if your account manager has the category for a Purolator tracking number but isnt displaying an actual number, it means there's a high likelihood that the tickets have come back to BMO after attempted delivery.

He wasn't able to confirm 100 percent that my tickets have been sent back, but said they will try to get them out as soon as possible, which he said could be as late as next week. He did confirm there was no tracking number.

I work in a huge office tower to which Purolator delivers every single day. If you bastards (Purolator, not TFC) are reading, your service is FUCKING LAME.