Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you guys feel about the whole "Season V" branding?
    I just can't get the TV show "V" out of my mind every time I see it.

I expect that when any of our players get injured they'll reveal that they're actually space-lizards underneath fake human skin.

TFC = Space Lizards!
    Support Local Football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No tickets, No sticky note, No phone call. Good start to the season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I went to the local depot to get my box of tickets, I was talking to another TFC fan who was picking up. She said Purolator doesn't put the sticky notes on doors/lobbies anymore.

Both of us didn't get any notice.. I think the driver just went straight to the depot and entered into the computer a note about us not being home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ good to know. I'll check the depot Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody get there season tix in the King w/Bay Area ? eg (Office Buildings)..Nothing for me.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcmanu View Post
    Anybody get there season tix in the King w/Bay Area ? eg (Office Buildings)..Nothing for me.
    Read my earlier posts. I'm right at King and Bay and didn't get a notification of any kind. Called the FO on an off chance and they said Purolator simply sent my tickets back to them. Had to go down to BMO in person to pick them up yesterday. Call the reps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    When I went to the local depot to get my box of tickets, I was talking to another TFC fan who was picking up. She said Purolator doesn't put the sticky notes on doors/lobbies anymore.

Both of us didn't get any notice.. I think the driver just went straight to the depot and entered into the computer a note about us not being home.
    I can contradict that person. I got a sticky note on my front door. Consequently picked mine up from Purolator depot.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    I just can't get the TV show "V" out of my mind every time I see it.
    Funny... I'm thinking V for Vendetta
    They "blowed up the team" and now what to expect

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in the Yonge and Eglington area and my tickets too have been returned to BMO after Purolator claimed they thought my address was not good. I don't understand how this is the case considering it was, checked account manager and all is good there in terms of my contact info. So now I am going to head down to BMO to get them, there was no way I was going to let Purolator get their hands on them again.

There never left a notice on top of that.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    Read my earlier posts. I'm right at King and Bay and didn't get a notification of any kind. Called the FO on an off chance and they said Purolator simply sent my tickets back to them. Had to go down to BMO in person to pick them up yesterday. Call the reps.
    I'm at Bay/King and nothing either. Still waiting to hear from my ticket rep...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my tickets on Wednesday. I live in the Yonge/Eglinton area. They tried dropping off my tickets on Tuesday, but the concierge was not at his desk, so no delivery. They called me that same day and asked me if I wanted to pick up the package, and I said "hell no" and told them to re-try delivering the package the next day... which they did!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    I can contradict that person. I got a sticky note on my front door. Consequently picked mine up from Purolator depot.
    ^ Me too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's even worse isn't it? If they've changed their policy about not leaving notes, that's one thing.

But if we are having widespread reports that Purolator is frequently not leaving a note, then they have a systemic failure of their delivery system. This speaks to being a really poor-quality organization, and I will personally be recommending that we continue to avoid their services for corporate shipping. Though I'd think that there would have to be change in the rotation of the planet before anyone would consider moving away from Fed-Ex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I picked mine up today - they left a note on my door and a phone message saying i had 3 days to pick them up. the problem was they weren't there, they had sent them back to the main depot on Lakeshore after 2 days!! i was pissed and phoned Purolator - they contacted the main depot and made sure to hold them for me - at least i got them but it was an ordeal!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    I got a sticky on the door too.

BTW I'm pumped!!! When is the first game again . I need my TFC fix.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    That's even worse isn't it? If they've changed their policy about not leaving notes, that's one thing.

But if we are having widespread reports that Purolator is frequently not leaving a note, then they have a systemic failure of their delivery system. This speaks to being a really poor-quality organization, and I will personally be recommending that we continue to avoid their services for corporate shipping. Though I'd think that there would have to be change in the rotation of the planet before anyone would consider moving away from Fed-Ex.
    Same here -- we're a huge corporation and we're FedEx all the way. Never ever would I recommend we switch to Purolator, partly based on this but also the "experience" i had to go through when my Xbox 360 got the red ring of death and had to be shipped for repairs. They're terrible, and as someone else said, there's a reason they're the cheapest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    I'm at Bay/King and nothing either. Still waiting to hear from my ticket rep...
    If I don't get the tix at work King/Bay it will be an inconvenience to pick them up at BMO or Kipling depot...I take The Go train and live In Newmarket

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got mine this week, overall I think its all pretty nice.

Now I live in an apartment, and apparently purolator will not leave a notice at apartments.

I went to my ticket manager, clicked on my account and pulled the purolator ID out of there. I then looked it up, saw I missed and called them and made the arrangements.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got mine... came with 4 tix to marlies game on apr 9. *shrug* they make pretty confettis
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha, anyone seen this in their packages?

Just kidding
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should have rolled with it for a few days, just to see tim90 flip his lid
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    you should have rolled with it for a few days, just to see tim90 flip his lid
    I dont know that my PM box could handle the abuse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did not get the mediaguide

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still haven't got mine. according to the tfc rep I spoke to, purolator decided my address doesn't exist so didn't even try to deliver it, currently back at bmo, was promised it would be delivered on monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    Orangeville Checking in:

I wasn't home but Puro left a delivery notice, I must go and pick them up tomorrow in Brampton.

I'm not the only RPB in Orangeville??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who can i talk about mediaguide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlofletch View Post
    still haven't got mine. according to the tfc rep I spoke to, purolator decided my address doesn't exist so didn't even try to deliver it, currently back at bmo, was promised it would be delivered on monday.
    Join the club, Purolator hasn't been able to locate the United States of America 5 years running. Supposedly my tickets were going to be reshipped today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing.

No Note, No tracking Number in A-Manager, No attempt to the someone home door, no phone call, nada. Black hole.

Just like the last 3 years running im sure they are going to tell me to drive to the depot in Etobicoke from Scarborough and pick them up.

Its brilliant when you think of it. You charge for/advertise a delivery service, and then you make the recipient come get the package. Purelylater has a great business model here. Its the Value Village model of supply chain management.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarborough?

That's rough.