RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Toronto FC - You embarrassed us today

There's no other way to say it.

Today was an embarrassment to the supporters. Your crowd brought their "A" game today and you pissed in our face.

You played like a team with no pride. You played like a team with no desire to win.

Yes, the referee was horrible. Yes, Vancouver played a solid game, but you were very disappointing. There are no excuses for what you did today.

I did my job. I sang and chanted and brought my emotion, my support and my passion for 90 minutes. You didn't.

I honestly felt like you didn't deserve the support you got today. We love you and will support our colours until the end, but today you were a joke. I feel betrayed and mocked by the display you put on today.

No passion, no pride, no heart.

You owe all of us.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack, I just shed a tear. Completely agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad but true...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was F OOKIN pissed.

we played a good 15 mins today.
    I still cant believe we lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldnt have said it any better .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are u serious? your embarrased in the club u supposedly support till death? you think that other great clubs havent lost in bigger conditions than this? man u lost to sum 2 division team this year THATS ALOT WORSE THAN THIS, man up our team lost... some of you guys are just loud partime ssupporters and comments like that prove it

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get the opportunity to watch many games from the Bunker but was there today and as Jack said...we were immense this afternoon. The performance and effort was not returned.

John Carver spoke at the beginning of the year about complacency...and how it would not be tolerated during his tenure...today we witnessed a team going through the motions...

No fucking volleyball, beach trips or bowling this week John.
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raj, We are just mad because this team should not have lost at home to Vancouver. I would put up the support of most of the people on this board against yours any day of the week.

I just hope we go to Swanguard stadium and absolutely kill the Whitecaps. I mean destroy. We need a 6-nil scoreline. We need to make them wish they never stepped into the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raj100 View Post
    are u serious? your embarrased in the club u supposedly support till death? you think that other great clubs havent lost in bigger conditions than this? man u lost to sum 2 division team this year THATS ALOT WORSE THAN THIS, man up our team lost... some of you guys are just loud partime ssupporters and comments like that prove it
    Its not that they lost to a lower division team... its how they lost. No passion. Read the post again, they embarrassed themselves and all of us in the process.

As for your comment about part-time supporters... I don't equate how being passionate about a passion-less loss justifies your comment. Isn't it in fact, just the opposite?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mlsintoronto print jack's post hand it to John to read to the team... That is all.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL @ this post...Okt here budd.. Enjoy 125 or 106 where ever you are...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you just call Jack, the president of the RPB, a parttime supporter?

You should re-read what Jack wrote and stop trying to stir shit up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    mlsintoronto print jack's post hand it to John to read to the team... That is all.
    Perfect! If only it could be an online petition and RPBs could sign it haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should probably shut the hell up.

I agree with him. We wanted the best from our team. This team is a team that we KNOW can play better than this. Playing as well as we know they can is never too much to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    There's no other way to say it.

Today was an embarrassment to the supporters. Your crowd brought their "A" game today and you pissed in our face.

You played like a team with no pride. You played like a team with no desire to win.

Yes, the referee was horrible. Yes, Vancouver played a solid game, but you were very disappointing. There are no excuses for what you did today.

I did my job. I sang and chanted and brought my emotion, my support and my passion for 90 minutes. You didn't.

I honestly felt like you didn't deserve the support you got today. We love you and will support our colours until the end, but today you were a joke. I feel betrayed and mocked by the display you put on today.

No passion, no pride, no heart.

You owe all of us.
    QFT

I said it before, most embarassing loss at home ever...the thought of Lenarduzzi's team beating us at home, on Canada Day, makes me sick...This Is Our House...no folks, it was Vancouvers House, and don't mistake it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine that you disagree with the post. But you are pretty dumb for calling the president of RPB a part time supporter. Let's see, how much time have you spent working for the benefit of the club or the supporter's groups with ZERO PROFIT?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raj, I bet when Man U lost to sum division 2 team, their fans was just as much mad. Maybe 10x, 100x more mad. We, as fans, have the rights to be mad and complain how our team didnt show up to play. That doesn't mean we will stop supporting them. We care about them, that's why we are mad.

On another note, cunny is an idiot for taking off his shirt regardless it's a goal or not. Does he care that these actions will cause a suspension?

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who are you?

I have every right to call my team out for a fucking heartless, gutless display. Today was not acceptable. I can handle losing. I can handle being beaten on any given day. But I can't handle a team that loses with no heart. I won't accept it. Just because other clubs have lost in other situations doesn't mean I have to roll over and take it. Get the fuck out of here if you accept a heartless loss like this. We don't need you.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trifey View Post
    QFT

I said it before, most embarassing loss at home ever...the thought of Lenarduzzi's team beating us at home, on Canada Day, makes me sick...This Is Our House...no folks, it was Vancouvers House, and don't mistake it.
    Fucking word....

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raj...your post reads like that of most Leaf fans I know.

As a supporter of TFC I have a duty NOT to accept or tolerate today's effort. As stated above its not that we lost today...it's how we lost...huge difference.

Love of a club is unconditional...not players, coaches and ownership...they are accountable...that is for me, the fundamental difference between football supporters and most North American sports fans.

And after todays performance the Toronto Football Club deserve to be called out.
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thread = 5 stars

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you?

I have every right to call my team out for a fucking heartless, gutless display. Today was not acceptable. I can handle losing. I can handle being beaten on any given day. But I can't handle a team that loses with no heart. I won't accept it. Just because other clubs have lost in other situations doesn't mean I have to roll over and take it. Get the fuck out of here if you accept a heartless loss like this. We don't need you.
    Just quoting this incase RAJ missed it... I'll even bold and enlarge...

Read and understand tool....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raj is now at the ACC waiting for the Leafs season to start, I don't think he'll be posting anymore.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    LOL @ this post...Okt here budd.. Enjoy 125 or 106 where ever you are...
    HEY!

I have tickets in 125! LOL! Ass...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    HEY!

I have tickets in 125! LOL! Ass...
    LOL well you know what i meant LOL... He is just some tool that probably doesn't stand anywhere NEAR us and sits there eating his sushi or W/E the fuck they serve on that side and yet dares come in here and judge Jack? hell no not on my watch LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hopefully he has already been banned for insolence.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noochie View Post
    hopefully he has already been banned for insolence.
    hope so... If the mods are afraid give me temp mod powers i'll ban him no trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you?

QFT. Still angry after that performance today. Lazy, dishonest, disrespectful and just plain unprofessional.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with all the negativity around here...

I kid... I kid...

It was tough to watch this last night, I hope they can lift their heads come the next league game. I would avoid blaming this all on the officials, the first half was an extremely poor display. But you, the supporters, were spot on.... The best you have sounded all year by far...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said, Jack. I brought a first-timer to the game today. Proudly pointed out our starting lineup and said that we're seeing our best 11 out there today.

Half time and we go for beers and he's asking if this is how TFC play every game.

And this was against a tier 2 team!

Late flurry or not, bad reffing calls or otherwise, I was not proud of the performance today. And I'm not going to single out indivduals and cast blame about.

You win as a team, you lose as a team. On a day we should have come to the park to love everything about the game, we saw Vancouver outplay TFC from the get-go and I totally hated every minute of it. Goodbye country club.