RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morning D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SSG shops at Additionalle Elle....

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks D' for posting the news daily.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SSG: the thighs of a titan!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC: " I dont need positive results to enjoy and support Toronto Football Club.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SSG: C'mon, she's cute

Kevin Aleman: Hey fantastic, if at all this is what TFC should be doing with young Canadian players that are about to bolt for European academies. Literally sign them and play them in the reserves instead of the TFC Academy or both if possible.

Bagatelle FC Link: Missing link?

JDG2: I watched him vs Barcelona and he was extremely poor, he seemed like Eddie Johnson for Fulham aweful. He would not close down anyone and he would not run forward with the ball. He would get it and he would pass it to the first player infront of him or beside him. He was removed after 75 minutes and the kid they put in there had more fight to him than JDG2. My guess is JDG2 might end up getting transfered in the summer to a lower French Ligue 1 team, maybe AS Monaco.
    I should say that Mallorca was playing a defensive 4-3-3 and attacking 4-2-3-1 with JDG2 as the Attacking Midfielder in the middle.
    Last edited by [NBF]; 03-01-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong with the SSG? She's no waif but I like dem like dat! I prefer a few curves rather than just bones.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamperina View Post
    SSG shops at Additionalle Elle....
    I doubt that... but even if true... it's ok by me.
    Some of the plus size ladies are red hot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [NBF] View Post
    Kevin Aleman: Hey fantastic, if at all this is what TFC should be doing with young Canadian players that are about to bolt for European academies. Literally sign them and play them in the reserves instead of the TFC Academy or both if possible.

Is it possible for TFC to sign players to contracts, but dont count towards the 30 man roster?...

like he can only play in the reserves and the academy like you said, but he is signed, but not MLS signed....

is that even possible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JDG2: I watched him vs Barcelona and he was extremely poor, he seemed like Eddie Johnson for Fulham aweful. He would not close down anyone and he would not run forward with the ball. He would get it and he would pass it to the first player infront of him or beside him. He was removed after 75 minutes and the kid they put in there had more fight to him than JDG2. My guess is JDG2 might end up getting transfered in the summer to a lower French Ligue 1 team, maybe AS Monaco.
    I should say that Mallorca was playing a defensive 4-3-3 and attacking 4-2-3-1 with JDG2 as the Attacking Midfielder in the middle.
    JDG2 has been a stand out performer for Mallorca this year, I highly doubt they're looking to move him. Are you basing this on one performance against Barca? The first time they played Barca this year he was instrumental in getting them a draw at the Nou Camp.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Single-ticket pre-sale being offered to season ticket holders, tomorrow (Wed.) March 2nd 11am - 5pm, for the first half of the season. Prices are shown here: http://www.goltv.ca/assets/1/AssetMa...t-PRE-SALE.pdf

Does anyone remember from previous years: do we avoid the usual single-ticket Ticketba$tard fees on this pre-sale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    What's wrong with the SSG? She's no waif but I like dem like dat! I prefer a few curves rather than just bones.
    You tell 'em Roogs!
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tons of interesting Whitecaps coverage in the Report on Business Magazine (Globe and Mail):

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...rticle1918123/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is all around wrong....

The reason he was passing quickly is because they were playing Barca and it would be foolish to give up possession by trying to go around Barca players. His role was to collect clearances and distribute to give Barca less time on the ball. Thats how pretty much everyone except RM plays against Barca so far this year.

Also, where did you pull AS Monaco out of? They will likely get relegated this year, which will then likely move the Principality to fold the club.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    Tons of interesting Whitecaps coverage in the Report on Business Magazine (Globe and Mail):

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...rticle1918123/
    Good article.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link that I had isn't working any more, but the Canadian U-23 Men beat Chivas USA in a friendly.

/Former/ Chivas USA Draft Pick/trialist Curtis Ushedo scored the first goal for Canada... where is troll face when i need it.