Thread: Season Tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Season Tickets

Hey Guys. I was wondering how to join the waiting list for season tickets. I know there are thousands ahead of me, but I would still like to put my name in there. I have attempted this on the TFC site on several occasions, however I have not been able to join the list despite following the directions given. Is there also any other way to join the waiting list? Thanks in advance and all the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what problems are you having with joining the list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call a rep.. 416 something something something GOAL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.torontofc.ca/season-seats

You gotta sign up through the link in here. It asks you to create an account through ticketmaster.

Or buy a partial pack... they are going on sale this week I think. That puts you on the gold list.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The path to season tickets is definitely grabbing a Partial pack when they go on public sale on Thursday - http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/01...f-season-packs

Those who buy partial packs get the first chance to buy season tickets when they become available.

Are there really light-grey packages of 9 games still available at $260? That would be quite a bargain!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Are there really light-grey packages of 9 games still available at $260? That would be quite a bargain!
    To answer my own question. Got the e-mail this afternoon about the pre-sale for the partial packs (anyone can buy them on-line at the moment through account manager - and if they don't have an account, they can just join the waiting list to have access straight away).

It actually offered me 8 seats in a row in light-grey - in 127 - for the season closer package.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Relja View Post
    Hey Guys. I was wondering how to join the waiting list for season tickets. I know there are thousands ahead of me, but I would still like to put my name in there. I have attempted this on the TFC site on several occasions, however I have not been able to join the list despite following the directions given. Is there also any other way to join the waiting list? Thanks in advance and all the best.

Call a rep they will help you out.
    I don't think it's close to the thousands but MLSE would like everyone to think that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Call a rep.. 416 something something something GOAL
    Wow...

Yes, its true.. I don't like you one lil bit and now you know for sure ;) DWI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy Unikronik View Post
    Wow...
    I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you thought about going to the TFC website and signing up to be on the waiting list? I'm not sure what you are doing wrong but it shouldn't be an issue, you may want to do the email support thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question, and one that may not get an answer (understandably), what row do people in section 110 usually stand up from? The reason I ask is my season ticket is in row 17 and I really want to stand!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

little bit higher up I think but that doesn't mean you just can shuffle a few rows back - ninjaly of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so if season tickets are sold out then why is my dad getting calls from reps saying there are tickets available????

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPBLondon View Post
    so if season tickets are sold out then why is my dad getting calls from reps saying there are tickets available????
    Some big group deal or something the FO was expecting must have fallen through, also from what I can gather partial packs are still available.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they offered him full seasons, section i do not know, he has to call them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a call at work - they seemed to be targeting corporate seats ... something about $10,000 for a table ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the PR arm of this club is all about appearances. They want the general public to continue to believe that demand is high.

Plus it makes it easier to sell half season packs if people think the demand is still there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    Quick question, and one that may not get an answer (understandably), what row do people in section 110 usually stand up from? The reason I ask is my season ticket is in row 17 and I really want to stand!
    The official standing section starts at row 20 but I think you'll be fine. I'm in row 7 and we stand most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    I'm in row 24 and I think if you are above the stairwell that is part way up the section, you are in the 'Supporters Section' so Stand Up and Get Chanting my friend!!