Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YIKES!!!! That was a scary way to start the day. Sunshine Granny. *shivers*
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sunshine girl's a joke right?

1. There's no way she's 36. More like 66.
    2. She may be the least attractive beast I've ever seen
    3. Her make-up makes me think that this is a joke. Nobody would actually paint their face like that and think it looks good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SSG is lying about her age...and possibly gender!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Klinsmann story made today's BBC Gossip column.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...rs/9157259.stm

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I need my blanky...
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ssg should try smiling, and stop stealing your daughters clothes.

ah well.... props to her for having the guts to do it.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d

please put click at your own risk on future grandma's
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    ssg should try smiling, and stop stealing your daughters clothes.

ah well.... props to her for having the guts to do it.
    Agreed on both counts.

I don't want to disrespect the lady, but she simply ain't SSG material.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now we've got a bit more detail about Klinsmannn, it's all a bit disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamperina View Post

NICE!!! LMAO!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    SUNSHINE_[/B][/I]
    hahahahahah. the smilies say it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    hahahahahah. the smilies say it all.
    So do the hands...you can always tell age from the hands.

Good for her for doing it. I'm sure there's a 40+ demographic that's enjoying today's SSG. They can't all be 20...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlofletch View Post
    That's a good read. In all fairness to MLSE, though, the very first story that broke from Stephen Brunt was upfront about this being a deal with Soccer Solutions. Of course, Brunt didn't know how short term it was or that pretty much the entire existing front office would remain, but those things are very much in keeping with the way MLSE have done business in the past.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamperina View Post
    I demand a re-count.

I think they missed a decade.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No effin' way she is 36. Not a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    I demand a re-count.

I think they missed a decade.
    You don't want to find her hanging chad...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    That's a good read. In all fairness to MLSE, though, the very first story that broke from Stephen Brunt was upfront about this being a deal with Soccer Solutions. Of course, Brunt didn't know how short term it was or that pretty much the entire existing front office would remain, but those things are very much in keeping with the way MLSE have done business in the past.
    It's true, and if yesterday's news was the first time I'd heard anything, I'd have been excited klinsmann was involved at all.

I guess I was mainly hoping for a longer-term kind of thing, not involved in a day to day basis, but kept on the payroll as a sounding board and advisor for the new guys, one extra football person in between the gm and the board. without that, I have little confidence that anything's really going to change at all in the way the club is run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its a bit early to be disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^never too early around here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All you need is beer goggles and today's SSG is good to go!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I really don't see Klinsmann being able to affect much change in such a short time in an organisation that seems so determined it's already doing most things right, especially when he's likely going to be leaving behind 2 or 3 new guys surrounded by Tom, Paul, Earl, Jimmy, Nick and all the rest of the staff who've given us such profoundly mediocre results so far."

Yeah, this is nto looking good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true, and if yesterday's news was the first time I'd heard anything, I'd have been excited klinsmann was involved at all.

I guess I was mainly hoping for a longer-term kind of thing, not involved in a day to day basis, but kept on the payroll as a sounding board and advisor for the new guys, one extra football person in between the gm and the board. without that, I have little confidence that anything's really going to change at all in the way the club is run.
    Good blog post. I share your sentiments and it's mindblowing (well ... not really if we all know MLSE ...) that I'm getting the feeling this is just about hiring the right head coach. IMO this rot starts at the top and anyone worth their weight will look around after 2 months and wonder who are all these idiots running this team and realize that the FO wasn't built on finding top level, experienced individuals with long term vision for a football club, but an old-school boys club with no repercussions for failure. If they are smart (coach/gm whoever) they will see that these goofs will always have a job regardless of their ineptitude and they will be the one who will get the axe when shit hits the fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand the negative reaction to Klinsmann's involvement in restructuring the front office. Yes, the existing front office will remain in tact and ultimately answer to the next GM that Klinsmann hires. I suppose some supporters would prefer that the front office is completely gutted? Yes, the day to day operations could simply be suspended until every single person within the organization is replaced...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anselmi said on the Fan yesterday that there have been somewhere around 45 or so expressions of interest in the TFC job(s). A man like Klinsmann will definitely be someone who has a better ability to wade through that sort of list than anyone else ever associated with this club and help the club get the hiring(s) right.

We can debate the details of his pedigree and whether this whole thing is a PR exercise or not for MLSE to bring him in.

Whatever the case I think the debate surrounding Klinsmann comes down to one thing. Is Toronto FC in a better position to choose the right people to lead this club today then they were a few days ago? I say yes they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    Anselmi said on the Fan yesterday that there have been somewhere around 45 or so expressions of interest in the TFC job(s). A man like Klinsmann will definitely be someone who has a better ability to wade through that sort of list than anyone else ever associated with this club and help the club get the hiring(s) right.

We can debate the details of his pedigree and whether this whole thing is a PR exercise or not for MLSE to bring him in.

Whatever the case I think the debate surrounding Klinsmann comes down to one thing. Is Toronto FC in a better position to choose the right people to lead this club today then they were a few days ago? I say yes they are.
    But it really depends on what job description the new guy gets -what's in his contract. Already he has a front office he didn't hire and can't fire, so he'll have to get along. Will that affect the 45 applicants? Have other people looked at the situation here and decided not to apply?

The big picture looks fine, but the devil is in the details, right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post

Pretty much my sentiment.
    Gotta have some faith in the process/man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    I don't understand the negative reaction to Klinsmann's involvement in restructuring the front office. Yes, the existing front office will remain in tact and ultimately answer to the next GM that Klinsmann hires. I suppose some supporters would prefer that the front office is completely gutted? Yes, the day to day operations could simply be suspended until every single person within the organization is replaced...
    What we want is to see the GM be able to keep and replace whoever he sees fit, at the moment it's not looking that way and that has some of us worried. What if the new coach has a different philosophy than Daso again? What if certain players again prefer Daso's strategy? Will the coach take kindly to Dichio getting sent off for (rightly) calling the referee a cheat?

Is Brennan a real necessity in the FO? Is this more to do with him being settled and not wanting to move to play for another team as it was clear Preki didn't want him and the FO had told him he would be here?

Is Earl going to be able to run an academy the way the vision adopted will be set out? Are the academy going to play the same style and formation put in place for the first team a la Barcelona? Are they going to base it on the players they have?

These are all valid concerns and could cause problems if the new person has to work around them. Or he may love all of them and this may not end up being any kind of issue at all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is Klinnsman's job to sort out and i believe he will do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    This is Klinnsman's job to sort out and i believe he will do it.
    Is this the same kind of consulting contract Soccer Solutions had with the Galaxy? If it is, how did that go (I didn't follow MLS then so I don't know).