Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder if you can buy them today and get a refund against ST costs next week ?
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Bizarre ... Gold List get's a chance to buy seasons tickets including MLS Cup next week ... but we're supposed to buy single tickets to MLS Cup today?
    I would think that the MLS Cup tickets that are up for grabs right now are the ones associated with seats for partials/ransom packs. After the relocation event and new STH process goes through, I wouldn't be surprised to see "A new block of tickets has been released!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spoke to a ticket rep about the 'MLS Cup on sale now vs buying as part of the Season's Ticket window for Gold Listers' issue. He kind of acknowledged that it was bad timing. He said that there are likely enough Season's available for the whole Gold List. He also pointed out that the MLS Cup tickets would be on the Ticket Exchange so if all else fails we could pick some up there.

Buying them today will not count towards your Season Seat Package so do not buy them unless you want extra seats/won't be buying Season's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    Realy quite fast...youcan arrive say 15 mins early they let U in, U can glimpse the stands while U congregate in the meeting rm under north stands...short info session on proticol....then approx 10 mins to search the stadium, until horn blasts, then U can pick your location sheets and go to meeting room......where they computerize transaction....quickly....I was out of there it seems less than 30 mins, could even get it done in 20 mins
    Does this mean you get to pick more than one seat and they run it through the computer and you get your top pick only if you are ahead of someone else otherwise you may get your second / third/ fourth pick?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If memory serves: During the first time window, you are only supposed to browse the seats and find the spots you like. When they blow the first horn I think you are able to select the seat by removing the tag. If two or more people want the same seat(s) then it goes by priority number. The horn is sounded one more time to signal the end of the session...

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BASE View Post
    Hey those seats in 110 Row 33 1,2,3, belonged to me from day 1.... decided to move to a seated section for next season yesterday at one of the early relocations. Take good care of them + it really is a great group of guys up there led by Drummer Sparta directly in front of you. Sorta of nice to know where they ended up!!!
    That's great...in fact my original seats are just across the aisle from Sparta so we are already very familiar with the group in the area...I believe we will be right next to TFC Buffalo and the 75 mile bastards too. Don't worry we will take very good care of your old seats.
    Where did you move to?
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    If memory serves: During the first time window, you are only supposed to browse the seats and find the spots you like. When they blow the first horn I think you are able to select the seat by removing the tag. If two or more people want the same seat(s) then it goes by priority number. The horn is sounded one more time to signal the end of the session...
    Yeah that sounds right, I think I read that last year. Thanks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    You are right JonO. One thing I got burned on last year though...you have to trump people for the seats prior to the horn. Once the horn blows and someone grabs a sheet from the seat you can't run up to them to trump them at that point. Last year I had a guy come running at me after the horn went and I had the papers in my hands already saying that he was going to pick up the seats I had but he was looking in another section when the horn blew. I only went to those seats because that guy had left. Since he had a lower number than me I assumed that I would lose the fight for them so I gave them to him and grabbed some 10 rows back. Turns out once I talked to the reps they said that whoever has the papers after the horn blows owns the seats and you can't trump them at that point. I was pissed. I asked the guy to do the right thing and he wouldn't. Nothing I could do at that point. The guy knew he was being a douche but didn't care. Lesson learned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    That's great...in fact my original seats are just across the aisle from Sparta so we are already very familiar with the group in the area...I believe we will be right next to TFC Buffalo and the 75 mile bastards too. Don't worry we will take very good care of your old seats.
    Where did you move to?
    Geez, I'm hoping to get a spot around there. well if not I may just move my seats to were you had your old ones, like that I'll be right on the isle and closer to your new seats.

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    Geez, I'm hoping to get a spot around there. well if not I may just move my seats to were you had your old ones, like that I'll be right on the isle and closer to your new seats.
    Sounds like a good plan. When is your relocation?
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    You are right JonO. One thing I got burned on last year though...you have to trump people for the seats prior to the horn. Once the horn blows and someone grabs a sheet from the seat you can't run up to them to trump them at that point. Last year I had a guy come running at me after the horn went and I had the papers in my hands already saying that he was going to pick up the seats I had but he was looking in another section when the horn blew. I only went to those seats because that guy had left. Since he had a lower number than me I assumed that I would lose the fight for them so I gave them to him and grabbed some 10 rows back. Turns out once I talked to the reps they said that whoever has the papers after the horn blows owns the seats and you can't trump them at that point. I was pissed. I asked the guy to do the right thing and he wouldn't. Nothing I could do at that point. The guy knew he was being a douche but didn't care. Lesson learned.
    Sorry, just to clarify then that you can only take one sheet for one seat, you cannot say for example have one sheet from the south stand and one from the north? You can only take a sheet right before the horn blows and you can only have one choice? What happens if the horn blows and you are trumped, do you have more time to look at other seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thursday at 7:30pm. (today)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit, good to know for tonight. I thought you had to give it no matter what. really good to know because by tonight I think there will be slim pickings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

squirrel... we may have a showdown at 7:30 tonight then... (cue the coyote wail song)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    Shit, good to know for tonight. I thought you had to give it no matter what. really good to know because by tonight I think there will be slim pickings.
    I'm hoping you are wrong about those pickings. I got a good feeling you're gonna end up where you want to be. And don't give up those sheets once ya got em. Make the rep pry them from your greedy little hands.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    He said that there are likely enough Season's available for the whole Gold List.
    Likely enough seasons ... in light-blue pricing in the North End at $959, which is almost as high as dark grey ($1086) ... Last year they offered me a single in Red ... and I took a Carlsberg partial in dark-grey instead.

Heck, I think I might prefer a dark-grey oer a light blue, given how much better the view is

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    He also pointed out that the MLS Cup tickets would be on the Ticket Exchange so if all else fails we could pick some up there.
    Now that's good to know! I don't know whey they don't make access to Ticket Exchange a bit more global - including the non-MLS matches that weren't there last year, and letting Red List buy tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nfitz.. i'm in upper 109 (dark grey) and I love the seats... just too pricey for me, so i'm hoping to shift over a section into light/med grey.

but 109 is a great view, good group of people. If those come up as available seats and you can afford them, i'd go for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    squirrel... we may have a showdown at 7:30 tonight then... (cue the coyote wail song)...

my appt's at the same time. this could be fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This wait is driving me nuts - I don't get to go until tomorrow morning at 11. I'm at the top of 109 like pdogg and am hoping for the same thing. I'm pretty resigned to sticking where I am with not much being left by the time I get to go but I really want to get back to 110 (I had partial packs there first 3 years and still bring and put up the Section 110 banners in the front of the section every game I can make).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure there will be enough for all of us. I'm happy where I am now, it's just pricy for me but there's a few in 110 and a few in 117. We'll see how the early relocations go.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my relocation at 1pm and I will report back as to what I see....
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, I appreciate that Ageroo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ageroo. If some of you folks at 730 tonight could do the same it'd be most appreciated.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontocelt View Post
    Sorry, just to clarify then that you can only take one sheet for one seat, you cannot say for example have one sheet from the south stand and one from the north? You can only take a sheet right before the horn blows and you can only have one choice? What happens if the horn blows and you are trumped, do you have more time to look at other seats?
    You can only grab one sheet per ticket and you have to wait for the horn to blow to get it. If you have the sheet in your hand after the horn the seat is yours so you don't need to take a backup sheet. Don't let anyone trump you at that point. If anyone wants to trump you they need to kick you out of those seats prior to the horn. If two or more people are there at the same time when the horn blows the lower number wins so best to ask what everyone has when at the same seats. The session is 30 min. Horn blows after 10 min. You then have 20 min more to find another sheet that you want after people start heading back if you get trumped right before the horn. Hope this makes sense. Good luck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here right now....a couple of singles in 116, 3 sets of 3 in 117 and a single, 2 singles in 118 and a set of 3.....2 pairs in 119 and a set of 3.......about 20 odd in the top of 110 and looks like about 10 available in 111....pairs and singles
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, thanks Ageroo. Hopefully everyone gets what they are looking for today (and tomorrow!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, Thanks Ageroo.....so far so good for the late guys tonight. BEN - D.O.W. Don't worry I'll try to do the same and write something after 7:30pm. Good luck everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can only grab one sheet per ticket and you have to wait for the horn to blow to get it. If you have the sheet in your hand after the horn the seat is yours so you don't need to take a backup sheet. Don't let anyone trump you at that point. If anyone wants to trump you they need to kick you out of those seats prior to the horn. If two or more people are there at the same time when the horn blows the lower number wins so best to ask what everyone has when at the same seats. The session is 30 min. Horn blows after 10 min. You then have 20 min more to find another sheet that you want after people start heading back if you get trumped right before the horn. Hope this makes sense. Good luck.
    Thanks, it makes sense now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Squirrel. Today is the longest day ever at work - I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for this stupid relocation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    Thanks Squirrel. Today is the longest day ever at work - I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for this stupid relocation.
    Yeah, I har ya there. I'm in the same boat with the same time slt as you and looking for seats in the same place as you. Guess that # system that Joe mentioned earlier may come into effect at some point. I hope not though and that we'll both be able to make the slide. See you tomorrow I guess barring some disaster on the 401. Coming from Waterloo with a stop at Pearson international.