Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    does not look like a lot ... but the whole process is flawed anyway

when I renewed last year there were no "cheaper" seats available to move to ... then after the relocation process ended, magically there were all kinds of lower cost seats available for people on the Gold List to buy

And seeing that I am near the end of the relocation appointments that only tells me TFC held tickets back at various price points to sell to the Gold List because they know they would not be able to just sell the most expensive seats
    Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    I call BS. My tickets aren't shown here. Under the O, second row 3rd and 4th from the right aisle.

PB isn't giving the whole truth.

And to quote myself from the past...
    Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    Adds more weight to my thought that they hold seats back during relocation. I also see that the seats my friend did not renew are not available in the pic.
    All good points. I was wondering about that myself....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada72 View Post
    Is the North End - Light Blue open for relocation?
    I am wondering this too....anyone know? I know the seats are expensive but for anyone like me in the Dark Grey Deadzone its could be an improvement. We could move up there into the corner near 127 and get the place rockin', if we had some like minded supporters willing to move. It seems like my dream of getting my 3 seats into 111 permanently is fading fast so time for a new plan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the new seats that were added last year are there. You can relocate to those sections.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Including 131 and 134 that are supposed to be reserved for away supporters at the MLS Cup (according to Ticketmaster at least)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Including 131 and 134 that are supposed to be reserved for away supporters at the MLS Cup (according to Ticketmaster at least)
    Per my appointment, Seats have already been mailed out for MLS Cup based on your seats as of this year. If you relocate, those seats will take effect for next season ... not for MLS Cup.

Dont ask me what they will do for pricing for MLS Cup for those who upgrade or downgrade seats ... no one asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    sorry, I remember seeing a bunch in the middle, then some seats on the sides (131 and 134 I assume) with no tags on. So I don't think those are available.

I am not much help, as I was mostly in section 108/107.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Per my appointment, Seats have already been mailed out for MLS Cup based on your seats as of this year. If you relocate, those seats will take effect for next season ... not for MLS Cup.

Dont ask me what they will do for pricing for MLS Cup for those who upgrade or downgrade seats ... no one asked.

So if you are able to get into a cheaper section you may get screwed for the Cup ticket price difference.....

Hopefully someone will ask at their appointment.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't the difference in your ticket package be the difference...you get the price difference, but might get a better seat for the Cup?
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, if you relocate - you still get your ORGINAL SEATS FOR MLS CUP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    Oh yeah, if you relocate - you still get your ORGINAL SEATS FOR MLS CUP
    so for argument's sake.....say you are in the top level of seating....you downgrade to supporters section.......you get the price drop in your ST package and get a premium seat to the Cup.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    so for argument's sake.....say you are in the top level of seating....you downgrade to supporters section.......you get the price drop in your ST package and get a premium seat to the Cup.......
    I don't think they worked it out properly. I didn't downgrade, but I saw some people who did. If they are on here, they would be better to answer that.

They did say that the MLS Cup ticket is in the process of being sent to us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assume that you will pay the new price plus/minus the difference in price for MLS Cup tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been there, my general impression is that you can get the seats you want.

i for example upgraded and also saw people snapping expensive seats.

ben told of 85 per cent renewal, those that didn'r renew were those having 8 tickets, keeping probably half of them.

do not want to influence nobody's decision, but i am almost sure that bmo will sell out !

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ just relocation at the moment... % available won't change at all by the end of it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, i know, but even so i could tell by the 'frenzy' that it will sell out.

in the worst case scenario, why not buy a single now if you can and already have one ?

next year you can trade two singles for a double, what i'm trying to say is thet i saw the interest...and it's easy for me to extrapolate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are there any seats available in the south end? I did not see a photo from paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happens to the person who buys your seat then?

Say I'm in 109, and I move to 116. Brand new STH (non-renewal) purchases my seats for next year in 109 which includes a Cup ticket. Where do they sit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw tickets in the south end, i saw somebody who grabbed two ( two singles anywhere for two together in the south end ), and !!! i gave up two seats there.

one of the reasons i think a picture doesn't tell 1000 words is that some available seats are printed on pink paper, or white on white.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big_mac004 View Post
    are there any seats available in the south end? I did not see a photo from paul
    yes....according to first hand accounts there are seats...but definitely could change as time goes by......but always really depends on the appointment before you.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alex andrew View Post
    in the worst case scenario, why not buy a single now if you can and already have one ?
    Where would you buy one now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seats don't just magically appear. If I trade my seats in 120 tomorrow, those on Thursday will have a chance for those newly available seats. Those that had their appointment on Tuesday did not have that option. Why is that hard to understand? There's nothing magical about this process.

If you go to the grocery store at 9am and the shelf is empty, but you show up the next day at 9am and the shelf is full, maybe the store was re-stocked overnight. The cereal didn't just magically appear. wtf???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Where would you buy one now?
    one of the reasons i'm pretty sure that it will sell out, is that they stressed out that today is only relocation, you are not allowed to get extras.

if they were desperate, they would have said ok, he who wants can get an extra one.

although i don't need an extra, i am convinced i would have been weak and say.....why not ? it's just a credit card, i'll deal with it later.

so, to answer your question, something tells me that if you contact your rep after the relocation, he'll find one for you.

especially since we're talking singles, singles are a hard sell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats this i hear about 111-113 & 127 being "reserved" ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ where did u hear that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    whats this i hear about 111-113 & 127 being "reserved" ?

I wouldn't believe they are reserved more than there aren't many people dropping them at all. The real sections that dropped them were in the prawns and the only seats I saw available in the south end were scalper seats in 117. That's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    I wouldn't believe they are reserved more than there aren't many people dropping them at all. The real sections that dropped them were in the prawns and the only seats I saw available in the south end were scalper seats in 117. That's it.
    I asked one of the ticket reps whats up with these sections. He said that he was told by FO not to tag any available seats within these sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand, in 119 ( 127 in the mirror ), if i'm not mistaken, there were plenty of seats, counted 8 in a row !

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I moved from 125 to 114 and I am EXTREMELY happy. My rep convinced me at the Townhall not to drop them. He said he was fairly certain I'd be able to move to a supporter's section and he was right. I owe Johnny a bottle of scotch.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    the only seats I saw available in the south end were scalper seats in 117.
    Scalpers dropping seats!

MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto