Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    Do people on the red list have telephone appointments for what's left?
    I looked into BMO while driving home on the QEW last night, there's still a ton of seats available on the west side.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    Do people on the red list have telephone appointments for what's left?
    Good question!

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ why would the red list have the priviledge of telephone appointments?

A number of us on the Gold list had to pass on appointment times based on other commitments (and the fact some of us don't live in Toronto).

I'm more curious to see the make up of the half season packages. A half season of Reds isn't exactly a big seller.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't forget those that actually had appointments were also those that answered the survey there are still other gold listers.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ and at least one of those was a fellow who filled out the survey but the claim was that it was lost and subsequently given a time at the end of the bus to which he said I won't be interested in the Club seats or Field Side Tables... thanks anyways... call me when you get to partial packs.

I'm not sure what was wrong with the old method.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    ^ why would the red list have the priviledge of telephone appointments?
    Surely seeing the seats in question is a better deal for such a huge $ cost. Might sound good until you realise that you are stuck in front of plexiglass, or where the beer vendor would likely live.

A number of us on the Gold list had to pass on appointment times based on other commitments (and the fact some of us don't live in Toronto).
    As far as I know, you could contact them and try and buy something after your visit time passed. Try phoning right now, say you are on Gold List, and see if they'll sell you something.

I'm more curious to see the make up of the half season packages. A half season of Reds isn't exactly a big seller.
    Apparently they will be doing those in December.

^ and at least one of those was a fellow who filled out the survey but the claim was that it was lost and subsequently given a time at the end of the bus to which he said I won't be interested in the Club seats or Field Side Tables... thanks anyways... call me when you get to partial packs.
    Club? They were sold out before Platinum list got their shot. And I was there on Saturday when they mentioned there was only 2 tables still available at that time. I think you underestimate what some people will pay (too rich for me!). It's dark grey, red, and light-blue that is still available.

Surely there isn't that much demand for season tickets for 20 games for someone who is so far from Toronto they can't get down to the stadium over the weekend!
    Last edited by nfitz; 11-16-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    They were sold out before Platinum list got their shot. And I was there on Saturday when they mentioned there was only 2 tables still available at that time.
    I think they're having a hard time selling those last two tables -- they were still available yesterday at 3 pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got an email saying the red list will get online appointments starting tomorrow and that there are only light blues, dark greys and reds left.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Surely seeing the seats in question is a better deal for such a huge $ cost. Might sound good until you realise that you are stuck in front of plexiglass, or where the beer vendor would likely live.
    I disagree.

Gold listers have been to this stadium before and should know the nuances.

Bugs at the top of the 200's but great view if you are technical and like to watch the play unfold. No view of score board from North End (but nice cup holders). 104 is visiting support and security is hard... on TFC support as a result. West side washroom access sucks based on 2 levels emptying to the same concourse, lower West side offers shelter from elements but colder in the spring and fall due to shade. You bake on the East side in August and need sunglasses, etc.

Surely there isn't that much demand for season tickets for 20 games for someone who is so far from Toronto they can't get down to the stadium over the weekend!
    Not sure what you meant by that. We've been Gold Listers since season one and essentially make every home game while juggling the activities of 3 kids and living in the 705 area code.

But Yep, getting down for an inflexible time slot is largely inconvenient vs the effective phone appointments they used to have.

I would recommend though that anyone that missed their appointment time to call if they really want the STs... Red, Light and Dark Blue and Dark Grey are still available.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the idea of letting people roam the stadium to pick their seats let them get more people through at a time rather than talking on the phone and having to individually look up the available seats and seeing if they wanted them.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TOBOR agrees. I got there 90 minutes before my slot and already had my seats picked out when it came to my turn. It was painless. I also got to meet and interview the two lads who'll be sat beside me for the season to make sure we're compatible (very important).

I felt that I was in control of the situation, which TOBOR likes.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha