Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not many left in 219... no pairs left in 220. Lots in 221.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    what time was your appointment ?
    12 noon

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The paper is color coded, plus it says the price on it.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loconet View Post
    Not many left in 219... no pairs left in 220. Lots in 221.
    221 is medium grey, that could be the reason why

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Singles in Upper West Side Light Greys?

What does the availability look like for singles in 219,220,226,227?

My appointment is not until the end of Monday?! - What are my chances of getting my foot in the door with a cheap single?

Thanks in advance for any insight!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    What does the availability look like for singles in 219,220,226,227?

My appointment is not until the end of Monday?! - What are my chances of getting my foot in the door with a cheap single?

Thanks in advance for any insight!!
    At my appointment (sat 11am) there were a few singles in 104 and top 105. I believe 219 was all quads and there might have been singles in 220/6/7. Good luck!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A heads up you can take a single off a quad, the only rule is you can not league a single ie taking 2 of 3, 3 of 4, 4 of 5 etc. If their is a group of three you can take 1 or 3, but not 2.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the updates everyone! Hopefully we'll hear some more from the early appointments on Sunday, as I'll be there at 4:30pm. Personally I'm loving the 90% chance of rain tomorrow, should keep some of the casuals at home.

From the sounds of it, I guess there's little chance of scoring a light grey pair late Sunday afternoon, but perhaps a mid grey pair will still be possible...???

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the updates - to those that go tomorrow - keep the updates coming for us at home!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you would have a pretty good chance at medium grey.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBlake View Post
    Thanks, cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medium grey's in 221 or 225 should be okay.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was anyone witness to a challenge, just curious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was anyone witness to a challenge, just curious
    I think there may have been one in the 11:30 group yesterday, but I wasn't really close enough to witness it. After quickly grabbing two seats in 105, my brother and I were watching the action elsewhere in the stadium. We noticed a couple guys make a beeline for a nice pair in lower 227. After a minute or two, some other folks were sitting in those seats and the guys were sitting in another pair, a little higher up in 227. (Kind of a useless story, I know....but yeah, it looks like challenges were taking place.)

The morning groups yesterday still had enough seats available that it didn't seem to get too nasty. I assume as the supply dwindles, folks will start pulling rank more often - as is their right.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any reports on how all of you with Sunday appoinments are doing, hope it is all going well for those that want season seats? What is the current inventory like?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Appointment times for Monday Evening? Tuesday?

Does anybody have a later time than Monday at 6PM - either later on Monday evening or on Tuesday or Wednesday......just want to get an idea if I am the runt of the litter!!

Any updates as to availability that someone can post today will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Does anybody have a later time than Monday at 6PM - either later on Monday evening or on Tuesday or Wednesday......just want to get an idea if I am the runt of the litter!!

Any updates as to availability that someone can post today will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
    Don't quote me on this, but I seem to recall the one of the reps yesterday mentioning that the last day of appointments was Monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is true. Monday night I was told was the last. Nothing on Monday during the day.

I just got back from my 11am appt. There were only dark grays and reds on the east side. Maybe 2-3 singles in med-gray. The north end had lots of seats in the first 3-4 rows. The west side had lots of seats, but mostly in dark gray. A few in med gray and maybe some singles in the light gray. I may be wrong on the light grays as I was mostly interested in the east side (sunshine!).

Good luck!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Monday Appointments?

Anyone have any idea as to how early and late the appointment times are on Monday? Is anyone later than 6:00PM? Earlier?

Anyone get a good look at availability of singles in the Light Greys late this afternoon?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    That is true. Monday night I was told was the last. Nothing on Monday during the day.
    Can't be right -- have mine 3 pm Monday (tomorrow)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the 4:30pm appointment today, and scored a pair of medium grays in Section 225. I also walked around to take notes & waited to see how things went in the next group.

As for availability, after the 5pm appointment, I would say:
    - Absolutely no light grays left, even before my time slot, not even singles.

- A small number of medium grays still available, in section 221 (very few) and in section 225 (a couple each of singles, doubles, triples, and quads). I would guess the medium grays will be almost gone by Monday afternoon.

- Plenty of availability still in light blue (north), as well as dark grey & red -- both east side & west side. (Mostly upper tier on the west -- but nothing left under the roof.)

BIG NEWS in my opinion at least -- there will be no more Marlies packs next season! Also, partial packs will include a half season's worth of tickets (rather than 1/3 of season like before). The ticket rep covering our appointment confirmed this info multiple times.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I had the 4:30pm appointment today, and scored a pair of medium grays in Section 225. I also walked around to take notes & waited to see how things went in the next group.

As for availability, after the 5pm appointment, I would say:
    - Absolutely no light grays left, even before my time slot, not even singles.

- A small number of medium grays still available, in section 221 (very few) and in section 225 (a couple each of singles, doubles, triples, and quads). I would guess the medium grays will be almost gone by Monday afternoon.

- Plenty of availability still in light blue (north), as well as dark grey & red -- both east side & west side. (Mostly upper tier on the west -- but nothing left under the roof.)

BIG NEWS in my opinion at least -- there will be no more Marlies packs next season! Also, partial packs will include a half season's worth of tickets (rather than 1/3 of season like before). The ticket rep covering our appointment confirmed this info multiple times.
    when you say next season, do you mean the packs that will be sold now for the 2011 season, or the packs that will be sold next year for 2012? either way, great news.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Marlies packs for 2011, and half-season TFC packs for 2011. That's what the ticket rep said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    I had my appointment at 1 pm today. I was shocked to see 2 sets of four and another pair in 110 all in the medium greys in the upper rows like rows 18 to 20. I got a pair in 120, row 8, but I'm kind of regretting not getting a pair in 110. Too many drunks and foul language up there, I have found, to take my wife or kid there.

Quite alot available in 219 and 220 but lots of singles and 3's. If you have an appointment tomorrow or even later today probably giong to be only light blues or mhigher left. There are great seats all over the more expensive sections. Quite alot in 221 and 225 in medium greys but I have found at least half of all avaialble seats were singles and three's.

Good luck.
    I was there at 3 and wanted the 110"s in a bad way. MAybe next year. Opted out of getting them elsewhere as the wardon says lower 110 or bust!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair to say the stadium looks to be about 90% sold? 19,000 out of 21,500.

Pretty rosy outcome for a team with its feet to the fire at season's end.

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    Can't be right -- have mine 3 pm Monday (tomorrow)
    appointments start at 3PM today - nothing earlier.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got back from my 3 pm.

Got three season seats in 225 and when I went to pay for them, I was told that they were the last med grey three-in-a-row left. There was literally nothing else left in med and light grey except for one or two singles in 105.

I'm pumped -- the seats have an awesome view and my friends and I didn't break the bank on them ($750 a pop as opposed to the dark greys going for $1016 or whatever). There's tons reds and a few less dark greys left, but I'm sure those will be gone by tomorrow latest.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    appointments start at 3PM today - nothing earlier.
    Also, that's wrong -- there was a full day of appointments today, because I saw the booking girl's appointments list (I think they started at noon or so) and there was a group there before us buying seats.

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    Also, that's wrong -- there was a full day of appointments today, because I saw the booking girl's appointments list (I think they started at noon or so) and there was a group there before us buying seats.
    I'm just going by what Anton told me om Saturday. Whatevs.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do people on the red list have telephone appointments for what's left?