Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was in the 7:30 time slot. Moved my seats out of 127 to 111 Row 21. Not much around here at this time. Looking around after, most of the supporters are gone (Some singles & 119-120 left) Still lots left throughout the east side & tons in the north stand still available. Good luck to those still left to go.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say I hope they are learning something about overpricing by nobody taking the north end but then again I bet they get snapped up by the Gold list so in the end....they won't learn a thing. Just that they can sell end seats for that kind of crazy price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Realistically we should be seeing the same amount of seats free minus a few for two traded for threes (never leave a single) as this is basically a one for one swap. The alleged 2500 seats they had available for the first time slot should still be there just in different spots as people move around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^I'm guessing a lot of the cheaper inventory is being "retired" as people in those seats swap (because those seats are a snap to sell to the Gold List), in which case it's less than 2,500 seats.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well for everyone who is going today, GOOD LUCK & have fun. If you want to be with like minded supporters and sing and stand for the whole match 109 might be the best option (because Sec. 110 - 117 are pretty much full). Your right beside the supporters section in 110 and we try our best to keep up with sec.110 and at least the top part of the section stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BEN DOW

If you happen to read this before your 11 am apt. Can you tell the folks at tfc that I will be late due to crazy unforeseen circumstances. Name is Andy Hartung and I'm trying to get there for 12. Hope they'll still let me go. Would suck to have driven all the way down to get shot down. Tried to contact rep but only got voicemail. Fuck me!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, just dial 365 GOAL (or whatever it is) and dial 0 to speak with someone... doesn't have to be your rep...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At he first relocation this morning.

No seats left in south end right now. 1 in 111 and maybe 10 in 110.

Upper west, north, and east have the bulk left. Then lower west next most avail. Aisle seats are avail in all sections.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    BEN DOW

If you happen to read this before your 11 am apt. Can you tell the folks at tfc that I will be late due to crazy unforeseen circumstances. Name is Andy Hartung and I'm trying to get there for 12. Hope they'll still let me go. Would suck to have driven all the way down to get shot down. Tried to contact rep but only got voicemail. Fuck me!
    You should be alright....in my session yesterday I heard the rep talking to another guy about a buddy of his who could not make it down. The rep said you can call in to let them arrange another time(i assume within the relocation window). Catch is that your group priority will now be the last within the group. So if you and Joe Blow are fighting over who gets the seat, your priority number will have you S.O.L.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Dude, just dial 365 GOAL (or whatever it is) and dial 0 to speak with someone... doesn't have to be your rep...
    I did but no one was answering. I just got through 2 minutes ago. No problems. Thanks though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    You should be alright....in my session yesterday I heard the rep talking to another guy about a buddy of his who could not make it down. The rep said you can call in to let them arrange another time(i assume within the relocation window). Catch is that your group priority will now be the last within the group. So if you and Joe Blow are fighting over who gets the seat, your priority number will have you S.O.L.
    Yeah the guy just told me about the positioning. Last appointment today is at 12:30. I'm just gonna make it I hope. If not he said my rep will help me out after everyone is done. Here's hoping I score what I'm looking for......by accident. Thanks BTW.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When I left the 9 a.m. relocation I grabbed the last pair in 117. Also grabbed were a pair in 118 and two singles in 118.

However, there was one single at the top of 116.

Two singles in 111. And a few at the top of 110.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To all the people that have relocated to 117 welcome!!

I hope you guys can help bring some noise to my section as it has slowly gotten quieter and quieter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cosign on the above statement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where there doubles in 110 cause there weren't any Yesterday night (after 7:30pm that is)?????? or were they only singles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice to know i will actually have ppl in 117 this year...ghost town in 2010

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with 117-119 is that there is large pockets of resistance to organization and without organization, there is no ultimate result.

You get a lot of "we don't sing that song" or "we are not the Red Patch Boys" (like somehow organizing the sections automatically makes you a RPB ) or "we do our own thing".

Unless the attitude in general changes, the southeast corner will continue to be a mish-mash.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Slowly but surely.

And squirrel... from a distance there might have been but not certain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    Where there doubles in 110 cause there weren't any Yesterday night (after 7:30pm that is)?????? or were they only singles.
    Just arrived. Not sure if I'll make the door for 11:30 but will def make the 12. Will update then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no worries Whoopee, thanks alot, I guess I just had bad luck yesterday, but still love my seats in 109 right next (on the aisle) to 110.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    Just arrived. Not sure if I'll make the door for 11:30 but will def make the 12. Will update then

sounds good. GOOD LUCK. oh and last night there were 2 triples in 110 not just singles. just wanted to right a wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section 117 View Post

I hope you guys can help bring some noise to my section as it has slowly gotten quieter and quieter
    You can count on me! I moved from sec 106 low row to 117 row 14....it only took 4 years and $7,000 in investment...I've had perma smile since my Wed relocation time!

I'm finally home. :-) Absolutely LOVE my seats and will be singing loud and proud! Can't wait to meet my new neighbors! 2011 will be an epic season for TFC!
    Last edited by NewCity; 11-05-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    The problem with 117-119 is that there is large pockets of resistance to organization and without organization, there is no ultimate result.

You get a lot of "we don't sing that song" or "we are not the Red Patch Boys" (like somehow organizing the sections automatically makes you a RPB ) or "we do our own thing".

Unless the attitude in general changes, the southeast corner will continue to be a mish-mash.

you don't need organization to sing a bloody song! If you hear one you want to do just sing along! If you want to start one people will usually join in. There's no need for a capo etc. I managed in Scotland for 20 years without one!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO if we do our thing and our loud it will either force them to be quiet or join in with us.

Only thing is we have to get rid of Tribal Nation or tell them they need to follow the rythms of the chants.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wull: Except without organization (no one said capo), people don't know the songs... This isn't Scotland where we have a tradition of singing at sporting events.

Anyway - to get back on topic, there seemed to be a lot of empty seats in 117, so hopefully things will be better this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds good. GOOD LUCK. oh and last night there were 2 triples in 110 not just singles. just wanted to right a wrong.
    Nothing in 110. Moved right behind you guys in 109. Saw Nick and Tony's seats up for grab but just talked to them and they told me that they never moved. Maybe a glitch. Need 2 more seats. Hopefully cheap ones. On to the next appointment.
    Last edited by kaos197O; 11-05-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post
    you don't need organization to sing a bloody song! If you hear one you want to do just sing along! If you want to start one people will usually join in. There's no need for a capo etc. I managed in Scotland for 20 years without one!!
    im kinda of the same mind, sadly its not been as loud/racous as its been in the past as a result im not objecting to those around us that want to start/be in a group. I do still object to those that want to rid of Tribal nation all together, i like what they bring to the table even if it clashes with chants sometimes

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10:30 appointment, nothing in 111, a few singles in 110, a lot up at the top of 109. nothing at all in south stand. I moved up one row and along two seats so am now in 227 row 4, right at the end of the row, which I'm quite happy about.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section 117 View Post

I'll be moving in there... When all is said and done maybe we'll do a roll-call to see how many on here will be in 117.
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the 9am session today. Grabbed a pair in 118.

Whoopee, so you're the one who took the pair in 117. Cheers!
    Last edited by 130hp; 11-05-2010 at 11:45 AM.