Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry suds, you pretty much said it all.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha ... now worries, figured I would post an update for those heading in tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    Came back from the 7:30pm relocation. Nothing left in sec.110 except for two sets of three. I believe there was only one in 111 and two sets of three in sec. 117. I ended up staying in sec.109 but moved to row 32 seats 30 & 31 ( lintberg's old seats ) thanks jo'...lol..lol.lol..lol. Well good luck tomorrow guys, I wish you luck, there are lots of seats available in the East, West and North stands. Looks like the north hasn't even been touched.
    Did you notice if there were any aisle seats available? Any dark grays in west side, or mainly reds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    I was at the last appointment tonight.

If there are any seats left in 111, 117, & 118 we are talking single digit numbers now. Looked like a lot of people in my session were checking out the top of 110, 111, and the remaining in the south end. Looked like many did relocate there.

The rep noted there were approx 2,500 seats up for relocation at tonight's appt. There are a ton in the North Stand and plenty to choose from in the East & West stand.
    Suds, did u notice any aisle seats, and were there dark greys, or just red on the west side?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just hope a lot of fans who have relocated to sections 115-118 are U-sector, Red Patch Boy members and hardcore/passionate TFC fans.

I hope to see a lot of chanting, signing and craziness when the season opener begins in late march or early April. I'm optimistic that we will have more to cheer for next season.

Thanks and TFC TI'LL I DIE

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Came back from the 7:30pm relocation. Nothing left in sec.110 except for two sets of three. I believe there was only one in 111 and two sets of three in sec. 117. I ended up staying in sec.109 but moved to row 32 seats 30 & 31 ( lintberg's old seats ) thanks jo'...lol..lol.lol..lol. Well good luck tomorrow guys, I wish you luck, there are lots of seats available in the East, West and North stands. Looks like the north hasn't even been touched.
    Awesome...I'm so glad that you have our old seats...you will be right across the aisle from us...woohoo!
    Looks like Chrisoula, Chris, Frank and Carlos have all relocated to 121...why...I don't know...but I'm glad we still get to hang out with you and the wife...LOL!

Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Suds, did u notice any aisle seats, and were there dark greys, or just red on the west side?
    I can tell you that Sec 109 Row 31 Seats 1 & 2 on the east side will be available. I relocated those for a friend tonight.

They are Dark Gray, on the aisle right be side Sec 108 so you're pretty much in the Reds but paying the lower price. Great view and most people up there stand if you prefer that. The nice thing is the rows in front of you sit so you get the option.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just relocated from 221 row 17 down to 105 row 28.
    I think the view is better and I'm down from a $1300 pair to an $800 pair now. Pretty happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you notice if there were any aisle seats available? Any dark grays in west side, or mainly reds?
    Hey Rudy, tons on dark grays on the east and west. I know for sure onthe east because thats where I was and thats where my tickets are in sec. 109. you sould have alot of options if you want dark grays. The north stand is almost all available and that's a little cheaper then the dark grays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell you that Sec 109 Row 31 Seats 1 & 2 on the east side will be available. I relocated those for a friend tonight.

They are Dark Gray, on the aisle right be side Sec 108 so you're pretty much in the Reds but paying the lower price. Great view and most people up there stand if you prefer that. The nice thing is the rows in front of you sit so you get the option.
    Thanks Suds. For some reason, i prefer the west side over east... what;s your opinion? and did u happen to notice what the availability was like in dark grays at west side, and if there were any aisles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shit..lol..lol. your on fire today Suds..lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Rudy, tons on dark grays on the east and west. I know for sure onthe east because thats where I was and thats where my tickets are in sec. 109. you sould have alot of options if you want dark grays. The north stand is almost all available and that's a little cheaper then the dark grays.
    damn rick....none left? where were the 3 seaters in 110. I might see if they'll let me snag a 3 pack in the morning, otherwise I'll be moving up to the top row of 109 or closer to the aisle like you did. Bummer news

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Man. Don't you think dark grays are better view/value than the north end? North end are comparable to yellows supporters but more than double the price.... what do u think?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Suds. For some reason, i prefer the west side over east... what;s your opinion? and did u happen to notice what the availability was like in dark grays at west side, and if there were any aisles?
    Plenty on the west side but don't recall if any were on the aisle.

shit..lol..lol. your on fire today Suds..lol.
    I know man ... glad this isn't a football match. You'd be all over me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Man. Don't you think dark grays are better view/value than the north end? North end are comparable to yellows supporters but more than double the price.... what do u think?
    Light blue is a nice view and they come equipped with cup holders and folding seats. Not worth double but close. I'd rather take dark grey's because I like seeing the whole pitch from the side as opposed to looking up from the goals. It's more like watching it on TV. I guess it's down to preference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    damn rick....none left? where were the 3 seaters in 110. I might see if they'll let me snag a 3 pack in the morning, otherwise I'll be moving up to the top row of 109 or closer to the aisle like you did. Bummer news
    check your PM.... as for breaking a set of three they said you cannot leave a single, nor can you buy one if you have two seat. If your getting an aisle seat, get it behind me you tall f**ker...lol...lol..lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Kaos, I really love the view in the dark gray and the atmosphere is awesome in 109/110.

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check your PM.... as for breaking a set of three they said you cannot leave a single, nor can you buy one if you have two seat. If your getting an aisle seat, get it behind me you tall f**ker...lol...lol..lol.
    All of the seats in 109 row 33 on the aisle to 110 are now available as 4 or 5 of the guys above have relocated to 121.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Kaos, I really love the view in the dark gray and the atmosphere is awesome in 109/110.
    Whats the sun like in 109?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Light blue is a nice view and they come equipped with cup holders and folding seats. Not worth double but close. I'd rather take dark grey's because I like seeing the whole pitch from the side as opposed to looking up from the goals. It's more like watching it on TV. I guess it's down to preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    Awesome...I'm so glad that you have our old seats...you will be right across the aisle from us...woohoo!
    Looks like Chrisoula, Chris, Frank and Carlos have all relocated to 121...why...I don't know...but I'm glad we still get to hang out with you and the wife...LOL!

It's going to be great. The devil should come out for the first game of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

done deal......but who am I gonna bounce with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome....I love that section just for tanning purposes alone....west side is soooooo cold!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOT.......really Hot. a lot of beers get downed there..lol...lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's going to be great. The devil should come out for the first game of the year.
    I agree. That's the best get up ever. GOLTV still rides on your outfit as they advertise the club.....they should comp you bro! Call John tomorrow and tell him to pull the ad or pony up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

done deal......but who am I gonna bounce with?
    I'll still be there..lol..lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll still be there..lol..lol.
    And you'll still hear me no matter where the fuck I sit!

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you'll still hear me no matter where the fuck I sit!
    You know it...LOL!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    You know it...LOL!!!
    Hahahahaha.....you may be even closer to me than you were before after tomorrow....I can't wait for next season. I am however loathing the MLS CUP final between San Jose and Dallas. I guess we could hurl snowballs at Cunningham. Hmmmmm......

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    Moved my extra set of seats from 127 to row 24 of 111....no price change but happy to move my extras closer to the south end. Success for me......lots in 110, and a decent amount still in 111. My group had about 20 people and I was the only one going near light grey and supporters........tons of seats in the north end......there are lots to choose from every where except the south.
    This true I was the only person near 111, when I went ..........well I guess the rowdies for once had an unintentional good influence...lol may I add reading this thread has been a great positive pleasure, all thats great about RPB forums
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took three seat at the top of 117 there where only two seat lelf in 117 when I left after 7:30.How many RPB have relocated to 117?