Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved my extra set of seats from 127 to row 24 of 111....no price change but happy to move my extras closer to the south end. Success for me......lots in 110, and a decent amount still in 111. My group had about 20 people and I was the only one going near light grey and supporters........tons of seats in the north end......there are lots to choose from every where except the south.
    Last edited by Ageroo; 11-04-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Welcome to 111.
    I'm in row 25... I had thought about going to the relocation and getting seats closer to the pitch, and closer to the more vocal support, but I decided to stick with what I have. Good to know that there are more RPB moving into my area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    Coming from Waterloo with a stop at Pearson international.
    Coming from Guelph myself. Sounds like we're making pretty much the same journey - good luck tomorrow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    ^ Welcome to 111.
    I'm in row 25... I had thought about going to the relocation and getting seats closer to the pitch, and closer to the more vocal support, but I decided to stick with what I have. Good to know that there are more RPB moving into my area.
    Thanks....but I still have a pair in the first row of 115...so I will not be relocating to 111 unfortunately....but I have sold these for the season to a couple who are very avid soccer fans and when I told them that I would potentially move the seats from 127 to closer to possibly to the supporters section they were excited. So you will be getting some people who are looking to be vocal and support.
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we moved three from the top of 109 to 117 at noon today. still a few triples left in 117 and quite a few in 110 left when we were there. Most people in our group were taking seats on the west side...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any restrictions on leaving a single behind in a triple? e.g. I have a pair and I see a triple avaiable. Can I grab two of the seats and leave a single behind?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't leave a single - so no, you wouldn't be able to move your pair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Good question. Last year I believe you couldn't do that, but I'm not sure, so good question.

Question answered above. I though so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, they won't let you leave a single.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblers View Post
    Most people in our group were taking seats on the west side...
    Seemed to be the same at my time, but to be honest I think I prefer the east side. Seems to be less congested - easier to get to concessions and bathrooms.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    Are there any restrictions on leaving a single behind in a triple? e.g. I have a pair and I see a triple avaiable. Can I grab two of the seats and leave a single behind?
    They want to sell the trip together. It's too hard for them to move the single.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    You can't leave a single - so no, you wouldn't be able to move your pair
    And you can't offer to take all 3 either right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    And you can't offer to take all 3 either right?
    I don't believe you can...even if you only have 2 seats in your name.......the new seat addition is a separate process

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    ugh... Thursday @ 7:30pm

That makes me think I'm one of the last ones
    you are not i am friday morning
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    lol my section, absolutely no atmosphere there...makes sense.
    there was, its since died, be happy to have some energy/atmosphere there again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    I don't believe you can...even if you only have 2 seats in your name.......the new seat addition is a separate process
    I think you can. We did it a few years back when we picked up two additional seats. Just rip them off and bring them up with you.

It's not like MLSE won't take your money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    you are not i am friday morning
    i'm Friday at noon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just moved from the top of dead silent 225 to row 16 of 120. The right combination of being in the south and being able to sit. Result! I can't believe it's the same price point - crazy.

For those that are yet to go - I wouldn't worry. There were TONS of seats available today at noon and my group only had about a dozen people in it. You should be able to get something good. When I left there were still quite a few in 117, 118, 119, and 120.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting fact - MLS cup seats are based on your 2010 seats, not 2011. Even though you pay for the MLS cup game at the rate that you relocated to. Sucks for those moving up a price point, but great for those moving down a price point I guess. MLS cup tickets should arrive next week I was told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Toronto Gunner;1162495]Just moved from the top of dead silent 225 to row 16 of 120. The right combination of being in the south and being able to sit. Result! I can't believe it's the same price point - crazy.
    quote]

I had section 120 the first that I had partials - good seats from what I remember. I loved watching the corner kicks because you are right in line with the goal line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody have an idea about what is left in 106-109 in the dark greys?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2007 View Post
    Anybody have an idea about what is left in 106-109 in the dark greys?
    just from memory of being there today...I recall there being quite a bit in those sections...so you shouldn't worry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am on the gold list and am wondering if there are good seats (low row number) available in 120,126, 221 or 225. I know most of the talk so far has been in 110-118 but can anyone help me out to the availabiltiy in these sections. Is it still true that the first 10 rows in the north end are still untouched?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    I am on the gold list and am wondering if there are good seats (low row number) available in 120,126, 221 or 225. I know most of the talk so far has been in 110-118 but can anyone help me out to the availabiltiy in these sections. Is it still true that the first 10 rows in the north end are still untouched?
    If no one responds by tomorrow morning I will give a full update around 12 when my appointment is done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    Coming from Guelph myself. Sounds like we're making pretty much the same journey - good luck tomorrow.
    Thanks and same to you. See ya there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ask Red Patch Boys and passionate/hardcore TFC fans to please relocate to sections 115-118. I wrote this earlier that we need more hardcore fans who will sing and chant, so we can make all the sections the supporters section a rock in atmosphere.

I'm afraid that we will continue to have casual fans who don't care about supporting the club, so I plead with people who have not had their relocation appointment to move to these sections.

Original post:

I've had my seats in Section 116 since season one and the atmosphere in sections 115-118 has been going down hill this season and last season. I plead with people in the Red Patch Boys, anyone from U-sector who reads this and even loud hardcore supporters to please locate to these sections. We need to make sections 115-118 like the ones in 110, 111, 112 and 127 so we have a united SUPPORTERS SECTION.

To Boris, please ask Paul if he can make all seats from 110-118 supporters sections because they are supposed to be.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^FYI it's pretty much done. There was virtually nothing left in the south end this afternoon.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:30. Of course I will TRY to get to the south end but I'm sure it will be pretty much impossible with such a late appointment.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the last appointment tonight.

If there are any seats left in 111, 117, & 118 we are talking single digit numbers now. Looked like a lot of people in my session were checking out the top of 110, 111, and the remaining in the south end. Looked like many did relocate there.

The rep noted there were approx 2,500 seats up for relocation at tonight's appt. There are a ton in the North Stand and plenty to choose from in the East & West stand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Came back from the 7:30pm relocation. Nothing left in sec.110 except for two sets of three. I believe there was only one in 111 and two sets of three in sec. 117. I ended up staying in sec.109 but moved to row 32 seats 30 & 31 ( lintberg's old seats ) thanks jo'...lol..lol.lol..lol. Well good luck tomorrow guys, I wish you luck, there are lots of seats available in the East, West and North stands. Looks like the north hasn't even been touched.