Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    yeah i had my extra seats appointment yesterday and scored a pair in Section 111 Row 5 but for mls cup Row 19
    welcome....bring on the season..sounds like wife and I..we were high 111 since beginning, now row 5 first 2 seats.....definitely excited
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    Very odd. I just had my additional seat appointment and scored a pair of seats in Section 111 in row 31. They also had pairs in 110 that were available. I was last to go to BMO for the relocation event and none of those seats were available. I also called my rep after everyone had moved yesterday to see if anything came up but with no luck. I can only assume then that they released the tickets in those sections that were held for partial packs after the relocation event. There was too much to choose from that simply was not there just a day ago. BTW, there were none in upper 110, just for peoples info.....although my extra MLS CUP seats are in 110 row 27, which is dynamite!

You may have a shot jvan! Make your appointment!
    i will keep my fingers crossed. My appointment is for saturdat at 530 and my mate has 330

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very odd. I just had my additional seat appointment and scored a pair of seats in Section 111 in row 31. They also had pairs in 110 that were available. I was last to go to BMO for the relocation event and none of those seats were available. I also called my rep after everyone had moved yesterday to see if anything came up but with no luck. I can only assume then that they released the tickets in those sections that were held for partial packs after the relocation event. There was too much to choose from that simply was not there just a day ago. BTW, there were none in upper 110, just for peoples info.....although my extra MLS CUP seats are in 110 row 27, which is dynamite!

You may have a shot jvan! Make your appointment!
    Same happened with me, scored 2 in 111, row 31....they must be selling the partial packs as full seasons first...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is an odd process... When I was there for the relocation event last week, I went to the checkout area to update my new seats and they had a whole bunch of the seat sheets being prepared behind the tables that were not available during my relocation. Im guessing at least 100 seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewCity View Post
    Same happened with me, scored 2 in 111, row 31....they must be selling the partial packs as full seasons first...
    I got seats 15 and 16. I also have a pair in 109 and will likely flop back and forth. I'm gonna bring SQUIRREL over for a couple of games and a couple of the other guys from 109 too. See ya next season. We all chant like hell and won't be partaking in any of the bullshit anti German chants that I hear take place ip there on occasion. I am of German blood and won't be taking to kindly to that shit.
    Last edited by kaos197O; 11-11-2010 at 09:47 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said....I think they released all the partial pack seats. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Why they waited till after....dunno.
    this same thing happened last year ... after the season seat relocation event ended there were a new block of loser priced tickets that became available to the Gold List who were upgrading to full seasons

these are the Partial Pack seats that are being made available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    this same thing happened last year ... after the season seat relocation event ended there were a new block of loser priced tickets that became available to the Gold List who were upgrading to full seasons

these are the Partial Pack seats that are being made available
    The process is grossly flawed, and terribly unfair, then. I am going to bring this issue up at a future townhall meeting. I know a whole group of guys over in 109 who wanted to relocate and couldn't and now gold list members are picking up those seats. BRUTAL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got seats 15 and 16. I also have a pair in 109 and will likely flop back and forth. I'm gonna bring SQUIRREL over for a couple of games and a couple of the other guys from 109 too. See ya next season. We all chant like hell and won't be partaking in any of the bullshit anti German chants that I hear take place ip there on occasion. I am of German blood and won't be taking to kindly to that shit.
    Guess what? Same thing happened to me today!!!!!!

Received a call from my rep about the chance of increasing my single in 111 , and, lo and behold, the seat next to me was available and I am now the owner of a pair Sec. 111 row 31 seats 19 & 20.

Right on the rail. No one trying to past me while we are racing up field. Flags will be flown, scarves held high and let's get the top of 111 rocking.

Bring SQUIRREL over and any one else for that matter. As an Englishman this anti German shit you talk about should not be tolerated. Let's stamp this out pronto.

I knew that if I was patient enough, with a sub par team, I would eventually get a pair together. I didn't think it would be this quick though. Now the team can get their act together and move forward to great success.
    Last edited by 4evared; 11-11-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4evared View Post

Received a call from my rep about the chance of increasing my single in 111 , and, lo and behold, the seat next to me was available and I am now the owner of a pair Sec. 111 row 31 seats 19 & 20.

Right on the rail. No one trying to past me while we are racing up field. Flags will be flown, scarves held high and let's get the top of 111 rocking.

Bring SQUIRREL over and any one else for that matter. As an Englishman this anti German shit you talk about should not be tolerated. Let's stamp this out pronto.

I knew that if I was patient enough, with a sub par team, I would eventually get a pair together. I didn't think it would be this quick though. Now the team can get their act together and move forward to great success.
    Congrats on getting your pair finally. We will surely help the cause when present. There's a great core in top 109 and 110 and I'll likely be there for many of the games but if indeed we can get the top of 111 rocking then who knows, perhaps they'll end up being the seats of choice.

Agreed on ANY hate related chanting. If it's not against our opponents, it has no place in the stadium. We are there, collectively, to support our club, TFC. All else is pure rubbish.

Looking forward to meeting you and many of the others and that ended up there. I have a good feeling there will be plenty to cheer about and many a good time had next season. Can't wait.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats mate! Be great to see you and the lad every match!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol..lol..lol. I'm loving all the attention guys..lol.

Honestly Kaos1970 deserves to be in the supporters section cause he's loud and doesn't stop, a pleasure to sit beside. Whoever is beside him watch out...lol..lol. He's got one of the best streamer tosses I've ever seen...lol...lol.

As for 4evared, you were the first RPB I met. I was bummed out that you only had one seat and we talked about that, but I think it's awesome that things fell into place for you. Now DAD and LAD can officially have there own seats, that's great. The question is????? When is LAD painting his face for games..lol..lol..lol.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't remember an German chants but used to be Suzy chants ,,,,,,,it's was pretty good the last half of the year, the main problem was tourists gettin real drunk and not really soccer fans BUT it seems true fans are slowly taking over.....sweet........and it is hard sometimes to follow 112....as it gets fractured ....but...go guys go.....that corner could be rockin
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't we supposed to get an e-mail today regarding what will generally be available to the gold listers?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    Aren't we supposed to get an e-mail today regarding what will generally be available to the gold listers?
    In my gold list email, they didn't actually give a time; just that it would be "after Wednesday" when current SSH's were done adding seats.

I assume it would be before tomorrow....

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just talked to the FO about that Goldlister email, was told it's still coming today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they leave these emails to the end of the day so they are not swamped by calls. Just a theory.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it just went out:

To prepare you for your session, below is a summary of the seats available by price point (this will change after each appointment):

Current Seat Availability:

RED - Over 300
    DARK BLUE - Under 100
    DARK GRAY - Over 600
    LIGHT BLUE - Under 150
    MEDIUM GRAY - Under 250
    LIGHT GRAY - Under 200

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm shocked there are only 150 available in light blue... wow. and not so shocked about light grey and medium grey. If you don't have an appointment tomorrow I think your screwed for the cheaper seats unless you want a single.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry if this has been asked, but how many people are in each group?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So....roughly 1600 seats are available. Either they are holding back a few or the Additional Seat purchases were solid. Based on the 85% renewal along with the 2000 seats in the North there should have been 5-6 thousand available. Interesting!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So....roughly 1600 seats are available. Either they are holding back a few or the Additional Seat purchases were solid. Based on the 85% renewal along with the 2000 seats in the North there should have been 5-6 thousand available. Interesting!
    15% of 16,000 season tickets is 2,400 available ... so should be about 4,500 ... I wouldn't be surprised if some more renewals slipped in after the fact ... so 4,000 maybe?

However, Platinum list has already had their crack ... so who knows how many tickets already went.

It certainly does look like they are holding back over 1,000 light-blue seats though ... perhaps they simply have only made a certain number available at this time to make it easier for them to flag the many, many, many seats ...

Every other section looks realistic. And we also know they are still sitting on seats in 112, 113, and 227.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shocked at north end unless they're still maintaining that for walk up purchases but added seats for this year cud have been elsewhere in the park and in north end

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a theory, because I love conspiracy theories: maybe they're telling us an artificially low number for North End seats, and will only release them bit by bit to gold listers, in order to make them look desirable & hype up the demand for them. (The message may be: ACT FAST NOW, THERE'S ONLY A FEW NORTH END SEATS LEFT, BARGAIN COMPARED TO RED & DARK GREY, CAN'T PROMISE THEY'LL BE AVAILABLE FOR SINGLE TICKET SALES. Or for later season tickets sales to red listers etc., after the MLS Cup is over & you can save the money on that.) I thought all the current SSH said there was still a ton left in North End during the relocation events, and hardly anyone was taking them?

Anyway, I figure I'm pretty screwed for decent-priced seats on Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should get a single cheap seat if I can find it, get my name on the platinum list & hope for better next year... Having a hard time getting my head around paying $2000 or more for a pair of seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I thought all the current SSH said there was still a ton left in North End during the relocation events, and hardly anyone was taking them?
    That's what I thought also. They must be keeping alot of those seats to partial pack holders, also about a third have been set aside for visiting supporters for the mls final, thus eliminating that many for ssh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer may be as simple as the MLS Cup ... that if they sell all 18,000 season tickets with MLS cup tickets, they won't have enough tickets left for all the other sales, and people they need to give tickets too.

I'd expect to see another season ticket sale in December without MLS Cup tickets ... but perhaps only in Light Blue ... which is so expensive I doubt few will feel cheated.

Not so much a conspiracy, but simply circumstances.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had an appointment for 1:00pm tomorrow. Called when I got the email to tell them I wasn't coming. Nice enough girl asked why, and didn't even put up a fight when I said that I was going to wait and see which direction the team was headed before I made that investment. I wonder how many times she's heard that this year...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what can we expect tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how it works. If I go in at my appointment time and see seats I want right away can I grab those seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is akin to the 'relocation event' then I suspect it is like this:

- some sort of signage is on the available seats.

- something, a tag of sorts, is on the seat. Grab the tag if you want the seat.

- in the event of a tie, meaning 2 or more people want the same seat, then the most senior Gold Lister wins the seat.

This leads me to my questions, since I have only gleamed all of this off of threads:

1. Is there more than one 'tag' on a seat; how does that work?

2. Can you grab more than one 'tag' or is there a second round of 'hunting'?

3. 'Relocation Experts': give us some tips.

(this sort of information deserves a 'sticky' thread with the rules as we understand them. MLSE seems loath to pre-publish the rules and procedures for relocation and first time 'picking'. This sort of discussion happens every year on this board.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's like relocation, then the process is this:

1. You get to "shop the available seats"for 10 minutes. Seats will have a sheet of paper on them with section, row and seat number on it. You can look at various seats during the ten minute period.

2. After 10 minutes a horn is sounded and now you're allowed to remove the sheets from the seats and take them to appointed place to purchase them.

If you see the seats you want, make sure you're standing beside them for when the horn goes so you can grab them. If someone else is standing beside them too, just make sure which one of you has the lower number (they'll give you a sheet of paper with your account # on it and your priority #) because the lower number has first shot at the available seats. If no one is beside the seat when horn goes, take sheets and go directly to pay for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked to my rep yesterday as i was looking to add 1 seat as I already have 3 seats side by side. He had 4 seats available all in a row and I took them and dropped the 3 I already had. I went from section 110 row 21 to section 110 row 22 closer to section 109. Stayed in the same price range which I wanted.
    The fans around me were great supporters and I will miss them. Hoping for the same next year.