Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    Sounds like there some real hate going on between the 2 groups Too bad!
    Hate? Sorry there no hate between two groups,it is just different philosophy how to support the ream.
    In our eyes they look like Cheerleaders because of their way of support,when you chant and sing no matter what is going in on and off the field that's you are cheerleader.
    However they think we are looking for attention every time we want to protest,even thought this was the first time ever we actually did protest in the stadium.

So once again no hate we do take a jabs of each other,we on our board and they at their and that's all part of the game,nothing wrong with that.

At the end of the day we all support TFC one way or another.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alixir View Post
    After all the shit...the jacked ticket prices, the shit team, the poor management, and any number of disappointments I have suffered at the hands of TFC...having Hesmer, the keeper of one of our biggest rivals, score in added time, has left me in a complete state of embarrassment.
    Ending league play settling on a draw from a goal by a keeper is a complete fucking joke. I will NEVER watch another TFC match again. TFC can fucking pound salt.

Its been a nice 4 years...on these boards anyway. Later all.

THIS. Unfuckinbelieveable that the Keeper scores...

"ML$E CHAMPIONS OF LAUGHING STOCK TEAMS!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's fair to criticize how U-Sector chooses to support the team. Each group should make its own decision and then it should be respected by the other groups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alixir View Post
    Ending league play settling on a draw from a goal by a keeper is a complete fucking joke.
    while i was leaving bmo field, being surrounded by mountains of free cereal boxes, i was thinking and smiling, without craving cereals, how i'd feel if tfc's goalkeeper would score in extratime to win the mls cup ?

and i liked the thought.

all in all it's the first goal scored by a goalkeeper that i see live.

hey ! i've got to cut columbus some slack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made me wonder how many games in MLS (or anywhere for that matter) there has been both a red card given and a goal by a keeper. ??

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontocelt View Post
    I agree about u sector for sure, I definitely heard a few TFC songs coming from their section although sitting in 224 I did not hear tribal nation but I never really hear them anyway from where I sit.
    I sit in s224 too. U Sector could be heard in the second half, but it was a small bunch of them and it was not much of a chant. TRN was going off after the game with the drums and stuff, but they always do that. During the game they could not be heard where I was sitting.

My favourite part was the booing that ensued when the TFC announcer reminded the fans to renew their season tix and then again when he thanks the fans on behalf of the organization...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watching a replay of the game on GOLTV and props to CBC for really giving the protest exposure. The media is really hammering MLSE with us.

Very nice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hesmer is a legend. I have never seen, or even heard of a goalkeeper scoring with his feet (aside from a set-piece). I won't soon forget that. Added with the hat-trick last home game, we are witnessing some impressive performances, unfortuantely they are by the opponent. Not too long before we are the Clippers.

Good thing we traded him to Columbus, yet another player that was with the organization (albeit the briefest of times) coming back to score against us.

Hesmer having more league goals then Mista and JDG combined says it all.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hesmer knows footie !

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very bizarre game really. the eeire quiet was unusual, though I was glad to see people were till recting to the game, cheering goals, booing the ref etc. was very amused by the booing when they thanked the fans and reminded us to renew. quite surprised that de guzman got a very loud booing after his early shot over the bar. u sector were still quite loud, but it definitely had the feel of a chivas game, people in 126 even tried starting the wave.

haven't watched the game on tv, so still don't really know what happened with conway and lenhart, but conway's reaction as he walked off was awesome. their keeper scoring was so ridiculous I had to laugh, but he was given a lot of time in the box, no-one tried to challenge him. kind of disappoionted kocic didn't go up for our last minute free kick.

good for gargan, getting the captaincy, with all dasovic's pre game talk of players showing their character recently, that decision speaks volumes.

lindsay and santos both played really well, and peterson once again did alright. to answer jimmybaldx's question, on a lower salary I'd keep him, he wasn't goood enough to be able to shine in preki's system, but under dasovic, he's looked good, by far the most improved player since the change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC give up late equalizer in last home game

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/stor...-crew-oct.html
    Last edited by denime; 10-16-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: No full articles ,please link only!

Mikey

I guess we're lucky that the ball being thrown around section 110 didn't go in too.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by denime; 10-16-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: No full articles ,please link only!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scott peterson?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I guess we're lucky that the ball being thrown around section 110 didn't go in too.....
    the ball I got in the first-half in 112, after the Columbus defender kicked it off the back of Lindsay, was almost mine for keeps. I had half a mind to bolt with it, and just go home...buuuuut there were a number of security at the entrance of the section, and I like those guys.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    the ball I got in the first-half in 112, after the Columbus defender kicked it off the back of Lindsay, was almost mine for keeps. I had half a mind to bolt with it, and just go home...buuuuut there were a number of security at the entrance of the section, and I like those guys.
    Are you the guy who put it under his shirt? Saw that.....laughed and thought they actually might let ya keep it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRN was silent for first half. Ended silence in second. Thus the drums.
    that's weak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total fail!!!! No one was wearing green too much noise! and too many ppl showed up......ugh I give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any comments on the Krew fans that showed up? Looked like there were about 30 of them up there - haven't heard one word about them. ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Any comments on the Krew fans that showed up? Looked like there were about 30 of them up there - haven't heard one word about them. ??
    Yes they were rewarded with the Pizza Pizza In stadium delivery to their row!!
    actually saw some in full gear in Sec 123 club seats too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you the guy who put it under his shirt? Saw that.....laughed and thought they actually might let ya keep it!
    No, that was George B. I passed it off to him because I knew he would do something more entertaining then I. Plus I had the natural attraction to the Bayern shirt
    Animals Eaten:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocktml View Post
    Total fail!!!! No one was wearing green too much noise! and too many ppl showed up......ugh I give up.
    you may wish to reconsider, given the publicity it achieved

http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer...-love-with-tfc

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    they were extra annoying today.
    Did no one ask them to help out??
    with no other sounds...it was the same drum beat over and over for the entire game...nothing else to compete with them for sound.
    TRN needs to learn a new song or two.
    Welcome to the world of everyone in and around 118.

If it didn't mean leaving the seats I was in for season one and all those magic memories, then I'd have relocated long ago.
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRN was silent for first half. Ended silence in second. Thus the drums.
    No, they never turn up until about 23 minutes into the game for some reason. They usually kick off their irritating crap right around the time the Dichio song gets going. And they did so again today. Tedious wankers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sulfur View Post
    there is a never a time to boo your own player during a game.
    the players are smart enough to know why we are booing. they have facebook.

It's unfortunate, but booing the game is the best way to communicate fan displeasure.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure I was the only one wondering why they weren"t pressing more to win the trillium cup!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sulfur View Post
    Sadly, U-Sector seems to be more and more of a "fanclub" all the time (whether that's actually true is hard to say, but the perception is starting to be there), and TRN always has been one.
    You know, I don't think TRN really give a shit about the team and results, they just turn up, do their incessant thing and leave. Every week. Never hear any of them cheering, clapping, booing or doing anything other than practice their monotone drum noise. Seriously, I;ve never heard them give ay indication that they are aware of the football going on in front of them, in four long years.

Ok, no more TRN posts. For a while...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so fucking proud of the RPB!!!

I mean fucking proud boys... do you understand proud.?.. PROUD motherfuckers!!!

Hey Paul... did you like what you heard today? Pin drops heard when we went up 2-1... pin drops FFS. Do you like that sound? Can you market that? GET USED TO IT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL HEAR WHEN YOU PRICE SUPPORTERS OUT OF THE STADIUM!!!

Oh yeah and everyone be sure to come out to support the academy boys Sunday in Hamilton. Seemed like every RPB I talked to was coming out for this one. DID I SAY I WAS PROUD??? Haha fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RedRum; 10-16-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windsorlad111 View Post
    the players are smart enough to know why we are booing. they have facebook.

It's unfortunate, but booing the game is the best way to communicate fan displeasure.
    I'm pretty sure that JDG is no idiot and heard the boos loud and clear when he skied yet another shot in the 10th minute. if he thought or anyone thinks that it was fans expressing their displeasure with MLSE he'd/they'd be delusional.

Don't kid yourself.....some of the booing IS directed towards the players!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw the small Protest headline on CP24, and logged in here to learn more. WEAR GREEN. So I did.

I was sitting in 108 and of course I saw 112, wearing green and sitting down. Alot of people around me kept asking what was up with the green so I explained it to them (and told them to read the banners).

The absence of noise and atmosphere was definitely noticed, and as for U-sector it was maybe 10-14 of them looking over at 112 and trying to make an extra effort to chant. It was pretty lame though..I couldnt hear them. But I think all of BMO field heard the 112 sing O'Canada