Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Peterborough fan! Don't say anything even mildly positive or you will be attacked.
    I read the negative threads less and less. You can tell from the title if it will bring you down.
    Here it is Friday before game day; I am full of hope and anticipating a good result tomorrow.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wheres the Love?

Great Question!

Where has MLSEs love gone to the loyal supporters of this team. Every year, it's F$CK them, and F&CK them some more.

The supporters have been just about the ONLY marketable commodity of this team since day one.

Supporters have been giving, time, energy, dollars, voices, and emotional support to this rag tag team all along. What have we got in return?

Remember the TV ads year two... Did they show players on the pitch showing entertaining soccer? NO! They showed Supporters going nuts. It was the only thing they had!

Even the TFC website this year when they announced the renewals showed south end supporters.

Yet they continue to F&CK over the supporters every opportunity. Over 100% increase in the south end tickets in 4 years. Give me a break!

Love is a two way street...but not if includes a team owned by MLSE.
    Last edited by Batman; 09-24-2010 at 07:13 PM.