A quick scan of the top 10 trending topics on this message board reveals something a little depressing. Even though our team has (finally) responded and begun to fight the way we hoped they would, we're incessantly complaining about ticket prices, approval ratings, and empty seats.

Don't get me wrong, these are topics worth discussing and I'm as angered as the rest of you that MLSE is being so cocky. However, we are, by our very nature a SUPPORTERS GROUP. So my question is, where is the support?

I don't care how ugly the win in Houston was or the draw in Mexico was.....both those results meant we are still alive and have something to play for.

This team needs us now more than ever and when they have tired legs and feel like a 5 pt gap is too far too climb, we can be the voice in the stands pushing them forward.

It starts this saturday. This game is huge and yet no one seems to be talking about it. Get to Joes early, have a few pints, march to the stadium with the rest of the boys (and girls - sorry Steph) and stand and sing for the full 90.

I'm not just going to stand on my digital soap box and say this, I'm gonna back it up. I'll be in 118 singing, drumming (with the help of your drum Redrat) and waving the flag I just bought. I'm also reintroducing the famous "BELIEVE" banner. It's back and it will face the boys on the field encouraging them to fight on. Come join me if you believe like I do.

Saturday we stand behind our boys and will them towards victory. If you want to voice your displeasure with MLSE, I'm sure you can find Paul in the parking lot after the game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!