Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How about chucking Monopoly money on the field ? To the yanks it'll look like CDN $ anyway.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    How about chucking Monopoly money on the field ? To the yanks it'll look like CDN $ anyway.
    with the inevitable North wind it'd all end up in Ontario Place

I like the PANTS OFF protest...are they going to throw us all out??

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    with the inevitable North wind it'd all end up in Ontario Place

I like the PANTS OFF protest...are they going to throw us all out??
    You're only thinking about the South End. STs are all over the stadium.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    How about we all throw wallets (empty of course) onto the field? That might be a fun thing to do. Everyone can pick up one at the dollar store.
    Funny idea. Can't be throwing things.

What you nailed is that it's most effective if you're funny/stylish in what you do.

Have everyone going buy one of these?
    http://www.partymart.com/details.asp?id=090-49975

Do a bulk order, charge a bit more than cost, profits to charity.

Would enough people buy/wear one? Not sure. But a stadium full of these hats would be very embarassing to MLSE.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    How about we all throw wallets (empty of course) onto the field? That might be a fun thing to do. Everyone can pick up one at the dollar store.
    Brilliant!

Of course its a violation of MLS rules etc. but it would be impossible to ignore and would become a talking point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    You're only thinking about the South End. STs are all over the stadium.
    you ever been there on a really windy day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I remember Leeds United fans all standing backwards for the start of game and looking away from the field for a period of time. Something to think about. Even if not everyone knows about it ahead of time they can join in at the time.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DichioTFC View Post
    Options:
    1. Don't renew
    2. Don't renew

I would be offended by the 'disgusting' or dense comments... but I appreciate the congratulations

Good luck with complaining to the better business bureau, or the competition bureau, or your member of parliament, or the potential mayors... or whoever you think is going to get this minor inconvenience alleviated for you.

Hate it all you want, I'm one of thousands that will be *happily* picking up the season tickets that you and others drop. Hell, sell your MLS Cup tickets to me, I'll buy them all!!
    Sending you a PM now. If I can offload my MLS Cup ticket for face value and bring down my total cost for tickets I will. What do you figure face value will be?
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    Look at it from my perspective. If I am wearing no pants, they won't get doused with beer from your cup as you drunkenly yell at players and refs.

BTW - I won't be there this Sat. Hockey tryouts.
    are you still pissed 'bout that? the beer was from your own cup btw.

From my perspective, if you spent more time yelling at refs and players and less time taking the piss out of everybody else, you'd stay drier.
    Last edited by ExiledRed; 09-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's take it right to the source, everyone get your kids to smack their teacher and every TD customer go in and beat the manager senseless!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, with TFC pushing all the social networking stuff on their site, it might be effective to simply change your facebook profile picture to a simple image protesting MLSE.

I know that when you check out any TFC stuff online now there's usually a Facebook "Who likes this" thing at the bottom and I inevitably see tons of our people pop up there. It'd be really easy to have nearly every page of their site that has social media links have 20 or so pictures of 'SCREW YOU MLSE' show up.

Just an idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I protest by not renewing.. see ya!!

we should start a supporters trust and take over the team.. like Barca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limani_Ole View Post
    I protest by not renewing.. see ya!!

we should start a supporters trust and take over the team.. like Barca
    can we get a sugar daddy bank to write off all of our bad loans too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The paper bag over the head always worked for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure many here have media contacts and if you really want to make a statement arrange a walking protest at the stadium and or at MLSE head office. I bet you could easially get 1000 folk out to march down the street with signs and a barrage of media following with the story!

The media coverage has increased over the last two seasons and people are reading and hearing about it. ML$E share holders win but the sport supporters are the biggest losers, you and me! A sign that you hold at the stadium during the game or not buying beer is not visually seen as much as a group effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if we all show up to the games, chant and sing as usual... but wear shirts with big dollar signs on them. Meaning: to mlse we are all just dollar signs, not fans.

I think this gets the point across while not affecting the boys on the field. Plus its easy to do! Just get a plain white T-shirt and draw a big dollar sign on it with a thick marker.

Or better yet, draw the dollar sign on your bare chest. Shirts off!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Mack View Post
    What if we all show up to the games, chant and sing as usual... but wear shirts with big dollar signs on them. Meaning: to mlse we are all just dollar signs, not fans.

I think this gets the point across while not affecting the boys on the field. Plus its easy to do! Just get a plain white T-shirt and draw a big dollar sign on it with a thick marker.

Or better yet, draw the dollar sign on your bare chest. Shirts off!
    Women only

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pitch invasion + flares!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Voice Of The Irate Fan

http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/20...the-irate-fan/

In video form, some fans react to the 2011 TFC Season Ticket price increase. Your commwnts are always welcomed and appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont understand the supporters at this club sometimes - You have a chance to make a difference, but youre actions say something completly different to what you talk about......If this club and MLSE's antics took place anywhere in Europe this club would have been closed down years ago.

we come on here and moan about MLSE and yet still go to the game week in week out, buy there beer and buy there food - what is there incentive to change ? we will still go and they know it !!!!

I looked in to ends on saturdays game - some fans were holding up $ flags while the boys next to them were holding up a banner "We will always follow you" - what a conflict of opinions that is !!!!

And then after that sh1t performance people are hanging around clapping them - are you fkng kidding me ?

we will continue to support this sh1t product no matter how bad it gets and MLSE know it - looking frwd to another 20% ticket increase next year.

How about we do something like boycott the final game (not sell them, but leave the seats empty), if you support the team you are supporting MLSE - simple as that

dont renew youre seats thats the only answer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    I dont understand the supporters at this club sometimes - You have a chance to make a difference, but youre actions say something completly different to what you talk about......If this club and MLSE's antics took place anywhere in Europe this club would have been closed down years ago.

we come on here and moan about MLSE and yet still go to the game week in week out, buy there beer and buy there food - what is there incentive to change ? we will still go and they know it !!!!

I looked in to ends on saturdays game - some fans were holding up $ flags while the boys next to them were holding up a banner "We will always follow you" - what a conflict of opinions that is !!!!

And then after that sh1t performance people are hanging around clapping them - are you fkng kidding me ?

we will continue to support this sh1t product no matter how bad it gets and MLSE know it - looking frwd to another 20% ticket increase next year.

How about we do something like boycott the final game (not sell them, but leave the seats empty), if you support the team you are supporting MLSE - simple as that

dont renew youre seats thats the only answer
    well said