Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad I didn't make this game. I'm sure I'd be on there and he'd be commenting on how there's no grass skirt wearing Americans at Old Trafford either. Fucking cunt. Don't come back to 110 and don't come back to BEEEEEEEEEMO if you don't want to be part of what we're trying to do. Go to a pub, watch your Man U and die in a hole. We got our issues, but pointing out non issues and mocking us compared to the fucking Premiership is just stupid.
    [B]75 Mile Bastards[/B]
    [B]Tailgate Team[/B] [B]Underling[/B]
    [B]Season Ticket Holder 110 Row 33 Seat 9[/B] [B]aka The Bastards' Perch[/B]
    [B]Red Patch Boy through and through. :scarf:[/B][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=SeaGreen]
    [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

thankless moocher, riding on the coattails of others
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh I did the same thing in the England Monarch NFL Europa Stadium in 2005. MICKEY MOUSE CLUB!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Yeah I remember that league. Hilarious but they did have the stones to try new stuff. Loved when they micced up the QB uncensored during play. Funny as hell.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    You all may want to comment on one of his other posted videos - this one containing his little lady.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63s8PTHyAgQ

Look at the mug on that broad and you'll know why he's so miserable. Looks like lives in Cambridge too, which can't help.
    I have an old catchers mitt if he is interested in changing things up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy is a clown.
    its different strokes for different folks

i'm sure i could go to old trafford and film their supporters and say they are a joke compared to the craziness that you would see at a boca juniors game in "la bombonera". its ridiculous cuz its two different leagues. two completely different cultures.

funny how he doesn't chant mickey mouse club really loud and make his opinions really heard during the game. what a clown.

tfc allez!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are jumping all over this guy on his youtube page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    is that Cheeba in the bluejays cap a few rows ahead of him?
    yes and you get to see me hug another dude. wooooohooooo!!!

i wanked to myself in that vid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are jumping all over this guy on his youtube page.
    Good. Screw him. Sparta works his ass off game in and game out to keep our section alive. I'm glad we don't meet his "expectations". We do our thing, not England's thing.
    [B]75 Mile Bastards[/B]
    [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post

i wanked to myself in that vid.
    you're not the only one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guys an arrogant prick. It's so easy to sit back, whine and act superior when you are doing nothing but hiding behind a camera looking for anything to complain about. Go "back 'om" if its so damn superior!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy is a jerk. The best part has to be when he's thumbing his nose at the people crowded around the hotdog and beer stands as though they were beneath him, WHILE EATING A HOTDOG HE JUST PURCHASED.

Or the part where he doesn't know what a "capo" is - nor the fact that they are widely used in other, non-English leagues.

He's a guy who came specifically looking for a bad time, and hence, he got it.
    We are a new team, playing a relatively unknown sport in North America (professionally), in a lower-tiered league. What was he expecting?

He saw what he wanted to see, and he got to reinforce his belief that England does it better. And that is all he wanted.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That video is hilarious!!

The only thing i find odd is that he is wearing a Toronto FC shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clc12 View Post
    this guy is a clown.

funny how he doesn't chant mickey mouse club really loud and make his opinions really heard during the game. what a clown.
    lol. that was the only mickey mouse thing about that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    The guy is a jerk. The best part has to be when he's thumbing his nose at the people crowded around the hotdog and beer stands as though they were beneath him, WHILE EATING A HOTDOG HE JUST PURCHASED.

Or the part where he doesn't know what a "capo" is - nor the fact that they are widely used in other, non-English leagues.

- Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    good points.....watch the game....react to the play....and the atmosphere will have amore natural feel... Take a minute next game.....Look around....you'll be surprised of the number of people who are not watching the game....
    I love how you agree that there are a lot of people looking around not paying attention... And then you recomend looking around, at all the people not paying attention

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    good points.....watch the game....react to the play....and the atmosphere will have amore natural feel... Take a minute next game.....Look around....you'll be surprised of the number of people who are not watching the game....
    Problem is, this is just one style of support seen around the globe. I think it is pig headed and arrogant of him to say some of the things he says because what he sees does not fit his definition of support. Clearly we have a ways to go, and I don't always agree with the way we support sometimes. I don't expect us to get it right overnight though given all the hurdles we have to overcome in this market. Obviously people should pay attention to whats happening on the field, otherwise why the %#$@ are they there. You could also look at the reactionary style of support and say it is fabricated/predictable/boring.

EDIT: I guess part of this is that he has been spoiled by a better/established product. Someone like me who has had little LIVE exposure to the culture/success of more established clubs can appreciate what he has.
    Last edited by adamdz; 09-14-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Via Buffalo View Post
    Good. Screw him. Sparta works his ass off game in and game out to keep our section alive. I'm glad we don't meet his "expectations". We do our thing, not England's thing.
    +1. In his youtube comment section he says he "may come back".

I guess it wasn't that bad afterall. That being said I think his next visit will be his last, considering half of 110-113 now knows his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1. In his youtube comment section he says he "may come back".

I guess it wasn't that bad afterall. That being said I think his next visit will be his last, considering half of 110-113 now knows his face.
    Those seats are pretty much in front of me. I've never seen him before and like I've said, I wasn't at the game. If he's there at the next game I'm at, the CCL game, believe me, the video of me verbally destroying this clown will be on You Tube as well.

I'm sorry to keep up on this. but I'm just horribly frustrated that this asshole came into a section that we have worked VERY hard to turn into another amazing place to watch and support the team, and I wasn't there to catch him in the act of trying to tear down everything we've worked for. He pointed the camera to the left of Sparta. Those people, some of them I have grown to know the last two years, are not the jumpy chanty TFC fans many of us are. However, they care just as much. It just kills me that this coward didn't have the balls to say anything to anyone, just hide behind a you tube video and make snide remarks, literally, behind Sparta's back.

Ok, I'm done. Back to happier things...... NO MORE MO JO!!!!!!
    [B]75 Mile Bastards[/B]
    [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is right about one thing - way too many people stand there talking about unrelated b.s. and do not pay attention to what is happening on the field. True supporters should never take their eye away from the field during play - including the endless annoying runs to the washrooms that help wreck the experience for people trying to actually watch the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those seats are pretty much in front of me. I've never seen him before and like I've said, I wasn't at the game. If he's there at the next game I'm at, the CCL game, believe me, the video of me verbally destroying this clown will be on You Tube as well.

I'm sorry to keep up on this. but I'm just horribly frustrated that this asshole came into a section that we have worked VERY hard to turn into another amazing place to watch and support the team, and I wasn't there to catch him in the act of trying to tear down everything we've worked for. He pointed the camera to the left of Sparta. Those people, some of them I have grown to know the last two years, are not the jumpy chanty TFC fans many of us are. However, they care just as much. It just kills me that this coward didn't have the balls to say anything to anyone, just hide behind a you tube video and make snide remarks, literally, behind Sparta's back.

LOLLLLLLLL AGREED 1000%!!! What kind of a bitch move is that? If this Man U loving frontrunner wants to be a glory hunter, put on a Beckham or T.Henry shirt in that section and see what happens.

The top of 110 has been *ruthless* to wankers like that whenever I've been there. This e-hooligan wouldn't have stood a chance if he said that shit aloud.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some of those comments weren't even said in the stands, they were put on after when the video was made.

Whatever, I don't have time for tools like this anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archer has made this wanker "famous", and actually kinda sorta sticks up for us (gasp). If you don't read Archer, at least read the comments...

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/blog.php?b=9946

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Bill Archer was less of an ass than normal. I'll give him a grudging measure of respect, albeit a very small measure, for that piece.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because we have Dichio TFC and You as enforcers. He probably was wearing a David Beckham jersey to a game previously, if you know what i mean...lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This got posted on the BS Crew board prior to Archer putting on his blog and to their credit, pretty much everyone was ripping on the guy. Rightly so too, because the guy is criticizing not only TFC but in essence MLS supporters and the league as a whole, and our culture. Mostly people seemed to understand that.
    Last edited by Detroit_TFC; 09-22-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now we're linking to Bill Archer? I think this has run its course.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know you guys can always call on me to come say hi to retards like this right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    you know you guys can always call on me to come say hi to retards like this right?
    Yeah but we don't want anyone to get hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy is a Tit.......We are trying to grow something here, it takes more than a couple of years....what a Tosser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta love the lapsed TFC supporters giving that guy props on his video.