kelzag

Cool New Morgan Campbell Blog~ Transfers, All Stars

Let the shitstorm begin......(read the whole blog update)

"A few of you had sent comments and emails asking me why the opening of the MLS summer transfer period seemed to have moved from June 15 to July 15, so I made a few phone calls and found your answer. Turns out the league's pre-season literature contained a typo. Even though this year's official MLS Factbook says the transfer period starts in mid-June, opening day has always been July 15.
    Last season FIFA mandated a 60-day summer transfer window, running from mid-June to mid-August. This year, according to my guy at the league, FIFA wanted a month-long transfer period, prompting the shift to July 15. Apparently this was all decided before the season, but not reflected in the Factbook.
    So now we know."

http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some interesting thoughts presented there by Mr. Campbell. No Norm Da Costa, but he's beginning to show potential.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dichio and Landycakes together up front would be priceless. LOL. Won't happen.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June 15

July 15