Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is Carter?

I agree with what Carver did. Honestly, it's Kansas City!! Our subs are quality MLS players and they should be able to beat them. The starters came on with 30 mins left. That means the KC players already played 60 mins!! Our starters came on fresh and still couldn't score. What does that tell you? We played bad AS A TEAM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
    Pachuco, Giambac, there are pefectly good threads where you can complain. Why you need this here. Carver is STILL the best signing this offseason. And I'm glad all our best players will be fit for the saturday/tuesday turnaround game this week.
    PLEASE show me where I am complaining in this thread for fucks sakes?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pachuco, Giambac, there are pefectly good threads where you can complain. Why you need this here. Carver is STILL the best signing this offseason. And I'm glad all our best players will be fit for the saturday/tuesday turnaround game this week.
    Carver has said that Guevera, Brennan and Edu will not be playing this
    Saturday against New England. He was happy with the way the agam ewent vs KC and said that Harmse palyed a good match. His thinking is that he won't make changes until the team loses.

IDIOT>

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfellow View Post
    Who is Carter?

I agree with what Carver did. Honestly, it's Kansas City!! Our subs are quality MLS players and they should be able to beat them. The starters came on with 30 mins left. That means the KC players already played 60 mins!! Our starters came on fresh and still couldn't score. What does that tell you? We played bad AS A TEAM!

Carter. Butch Carter the ex coach of the Raptors. That's who I'm talking about.

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh...
    Still waiting, for the post where I complain in this thread.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post

Carver has done a good job, but certainly doens't deserve praise for turning around this team. After all, he still hasn't turned around this team on the road with a much better squad then what he had last year. If he can make that happen, that's when I'll praise him. That's a manager's job, to make these players get over their mental problems of playing on the road and getting results on the road. Getting results at home with a team 3x better then last year isn't enough for me.
    Thats the one I was talking about. But congrats to you both...In my attempts to stay on the board and not get frustrated by the constant need for negativity you've both made the ignore list...nice knowing ya.
    Last edited by H Bomb; 06-23-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H Bomb, I wish I could join you in that... the downside of being a mod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats the one I was talking about. But congrats to you both...In my attempts to stay on the board and not get frustrated by the constant need for negativity you've both made the ignore list...nice knowing ya.
    Sorry to hear that you'll be ignoring everyone who disagrees with you. Real productive there buddy! As for me, I'll keep reading everyone's posts, including Giambiac and Mighty who I can't disagree with more 99% of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he's looking at it like that at all, he disagrees with me more than anyone. It's more the fact that you guys are so overly negative at most opportunities that it get's frustratingly boring. Instead of focusing on what's good, you take the bad and make it worse. Moreso Giam than you, just sorta lumping you all together to make my point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ What he said. disagreement isn't the issue. If so I'd only have Heathen on my non-ignore list (fellow bluenose)

And also yeah Giamys way worse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    I don't think he's looking at it like that at all, he disagrees with me more than anyone. It's more the fact that you guys are so overly negative at most opportunities that it get's frustratingly boring. Instead of focusing on what's good, you take the bad and make it worse. Moreso Giam than you, just sorta lumping you all together to make my point.
    That's really smart too, to lump me in with Giam who I personally disagree with 99% of the time. If you know me as being a negative person on these boards, then that's because I don't agree with you ever and you take that as being negative. Not because I constantly bash this team. In fact, I defend Cunny, Ricketts, Edu who alot of people on these boards bash. I rarely agree with something you say, but I wouldn't turn around and call you a basher and a negative person because of it!!!

Heathen

^^ What he said. disagreement isn't the issue. If so I'd only have Heathen on my non-ignore list (fellow bluenose)

And also yeah Giamys way worse
    although frankly I'd put myself on my own ignore list if I could

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    That's really smart too, to lump me in with Giam who I personally disagree with 99% of the time. If you know me as being a negative person on these boards, then that's because I don't agree with you ever and you take that as being negative. Not because I constantly bash this team. In fact, I defend Cunny, Ricketts, Edu who alot of people on these boards bash. I rarely agree with something you say, but I wouldn't turn around and call you a basher and a negative person because of it!!!

Like I said, I was lumping you together to make a point. I've agreed with things you've said. There are times when people go overboard to make a point, valid or not. We're all guilty of it. The difference is, sometimes there is forced negativity around here. Like people thrive on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, I was lumping you together to make a point. I've agreed with things you've said. There are times when people go overboard to make a point, valid or not. We're all guilty of it. The difference is, sometimes there is forced negativity around here. Like people thrive on it.
    I do admit (and already admitted before) that I went overboard in making my point about Carver screwing up yesterday because I came home, I was pissed (Guevara didn't start) and I was drunk all at the same time. Anyways, I think we've beat this one enough!

Oh, and I'm glad Carver is our coach just like the rest of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And again, the fact that you use reason and logic in your points is one of the reasons why I make sure to read your posts. We usually end up in pretty good debates about shit. That's how it should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is the one positive thread in the entire forum being plagued by two pages of dumb arguments?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same two guys every fuckin' thread…

Christ boys, give it a rest…let's move on…
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaugno,

You agree on everything and anything.

The problem with you is that you find it so difficult to look at opposite sides of an aregument.

Your argument is simple. Craver is the coach an dhe know best. He has coaching experience and he knows what he is doing. Fuck man Coaach's are humans and they make mistakes.

Answer each of these questions honestly for me

1) If Carve rused Guevera, Edu, and Brennan do you think TFC would have beaten KC on Saturday

2) Is so we would have gained an extra 2 points. Currently we sit just 2 points out of 6th spot in the east. That is 2 points out of second last.
    3) Would you not feel more comfortable isf we had those extra 2 points.
    4) Everyone says well Guevera wa sprobaly tired from his international duties in Honduras. IN actual fact the last game he palye dfor Honduras was on June 14th, therefore he had a weeks rest same as the TFC players who played On June 14th vs Colorado.

5) if you use Carvers logic that he won't change his roster because they are undefeated (i.e Edwards hasn't lost a game as Sutton's replacement) then he should follow thru in his lopgic and use the same players vs New England as he did vs. KC. Do you expect or think he will do this? No? Why not? Probaly becasue he knows the team would lose and that it backfired on him last Saturday

Fuck man, Carve rhas done some good things and everyone kiss's his ass. Now he made a mistake and you still want to kiss his ass. Why can't you admit he is human and made a mistake which cost us 2 points.

You call anyone who disagrees with you or goes agaianst a decision as being ignorant. Ignorant is someone who can't look at both sides. You seem to take the logic if it's good for Carve ror TFC it's good for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giambac View Post
    Shaugno,

The problem with you is that you find it so difficult to look at opposite sides of an aregument.

Sorry, I stopped reading here due to bad grammar/spelling and it's obvious you don't read my posts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I stopped reading here due to bad grammar/spelling and it's obvious you don't read my posts.
    You stopped reading because you couldn't answer my questions with any valid answers.

It's your way out of an argument.

Like I said you look at one side only. It's called ignorance.
    Your stance is simple. If carver says it's okay than Shaughno says its okay.

Good logic to follow in life. Be a follower. KIss ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I follow. Follow Follow Follow, cause United won in Moscow.

Don't worry, I understand the ironic bits of your post. You know, like the fact that you will not accept anything anyone says unless they agree with you. The fact that you neglect anything positive if it contains the words Cunningham, Carver, Harmse.

It's ok mate, you're frustrated. I understand.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I follow. Follow Follow Follow, cause United won in Moscow.

Don't worry, I understand the ironic bits of your post. You know, like the fact that you will not accept anything anyone says unless they agree with you. The fact that you neglect anything positive if it contains the words Cunningham, Carver, Harmse.

It's ok mate, you're frustrated. I understand.
    Couldn't answer the questions.

I guess they were to tough for you.

I tried to keep them simple, but still to difficult for you...............

Heathen

You stopped reading because you couldn't answer my questions with any valid answers.

It's your way out of an argument.

Like I said you look at one side only. It's called ignorance.
    Your stance is simple. If carver says it's okay than Shaughno says its okay.

Good logic to follow in life. Be a follower. KIss ass.
    Its simple really, Carver does 10 good things this season and 1 questionable thing and you jump on the latter. Throw in a good old dose of anti-English bias and that's why we think you're talking crap. Besides you're a self-confessed message board shit disturber as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys really should try this ignore feature. It works...it adds a valium feel to the whole board. And it makes Shaughno seem like he's talking to himself a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Its simple really, Carver does 10 good things this season and 1 questionable thing and you jump on the latter. Throw in a good old dose of anti-English bias and that's why we think you're talking crap.
    Amen!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kenny?
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_Bhoy View Post
    Kenny?
    Naww....his Apprentice

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaugno,

Your argument is simple. Craver is the coach an dhe know best. He has coaching experience and he knows what he is doing. Fuck man Coaach's are humans and they make mistakes.

Answer each of these questions honestly for me

1) If Carve rused Guevera, Edu, and Brennan do you think TFC would have beaten KC on Saturday

2) Is so we would have gained an extra 2 points. Currently we sit just 2 points out of 6th spot in the east. That is 2 points out of second last.
    3) Would you not feel more comfortable isf we had those extra 2 points.
    4) Everyone says well Guevera wa sprobaly tired from his international duties in Honduras. IN actual fact the last game he palye dfor Honduras was on June 14th, therefore he had a weeks rest same as the TFC players who played On June 14th vs Colorado.

5) if you use Carvers logic that he won't change his roster because they are undefeated (i.e Edwards hasn't lost a game as Sutton's replacement) then he should follow thru in his lopgic and use the same players vs New England as he did vs. KC. Do you expect or think he will do this? No? Why not? Probaly becasue he knows the team would lose and that it backfired on him last Saturday

Fuck man, Carve rhas done some good things and everyone kiss's his ass. Now he made a mistake and you still want to kiss his ass. Why can't you admit he is human and made a mistake which cost us 2 points.

You call anyone who disagrees with you or goes agaianst a decision as being ignorant. Ignorant is someone who can't look at both sides. You seem to take the logic if it's good for Carve ror TFC it's good for you.
    1) it wouldn't really have made a difference who we started on Saturday vs KC they came looking for a point and got it. last season our starters were tired towards the end of the season and with wcq games this year
    the same will happen so a rest here or there won;t hurt.

2) the extra 2 point might make a difference at seasons end, but then again the one point we got might make a difference getting into the playoffs as well.

3) yes....without doubt...but theres more games to come.

4) but there was jet lag to be considered...say Guevara played the full 90 , got hurt and was out for the rest of the season, how would you feel, i would rather a manger play it safe with players coming off Int'l duty.
    5) carver will not name is roster in advance to the press or us, why make thing easy for the revs, i ecpect Guevara, sutton, EDU to play on the weekend.

people disagree on boards like this...thats just they way it goes...i don't believe Carver made a mistake saturday, just lloked ahead to the big picture..the playoffs.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    Naww....his Apprentice
    He's doing a pretty good job…