Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    Sweet Jesus!
    We need to get all the good supporters into one section!!!
    That seat exchange they did in the off season was a bust for the most part.
    They need to do a far more intelligent exchange that will actually get people where they want to be.
    There has got to be a way!
    It's for the good of the team dammit!!!
    Couldn't agree more... we should be all in the East stands just above the pitch so we look good on TV too. Get me a seat there and I'm in. 121 was dreadful today just as I thought we were starting to turn a corner...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

113 was a fucking joke.... Just fucking horrible.

We need a chant to rip on these people and other supporters need to get on these peoples asses and drive them out of the south end.

Sorry, but there are thousands of other venues and seats to just be quiet, at least we can have 112 to 113. MINIMUM.

I started in on people this game telling them to not return if they are just going to be zombies. Other people should do the same. Just unacceptable by any measure. It was the worst atmosphere ever.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

125 good to see yer parents let you out this time LOL just kidding... yeah the stuff i saw today in the stands was poor. SURE my protest against "Reds go marching in" wasn't poorly planned and didn't make much of a difference LOL but like i dunno the forza was shit even the dichio was garbage... It was like this first half last week as well... things are slowing down me thinks.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe MLSE can contact people that sit in 111, 112, and 113 and say to them if they don't want to stand and sing then the club would be happy to move them to other seats of similar price... namely... the NEE section. Then we could transplant all the NEE folks into our corner in order to condense our troops.

I dunno... but something has to happen!

Mikey

I had to put up with a bunch of complete twats who somehow got tickets for the disabled section at the top of 112, chanting for the sens and at one point chanting "lets go Kansas".

Wouldn't be surprised if I end up with Impact fans behind me up there on July 1st......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I had to put up with a bunch of complete twats who somehow got tickets for the disabled section at the top of 112, chanting for the sens and at one point chanting "lets go Kansas".

Wouldn't be surprised if I end up with Impact fans behind me up there on July 1st......

did that have anything to do with the police and security presence I saw up there?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe MLSE can contact people that sit in 111, 112, and 113 and say to them if they don't want to stand and sing then the club would be happy to move them to other seats of similar price... namely... the NEE section. Then we could transplant all the NEE folks into our corner in order to condense our troops.

I do not think NEE would like their Identity taken away from them thats the thing.. Iam pretty sure they like it up there.. But i dunno I just didn't feel ANY energy today in those stands and it was clearly reflective of whats going on, on the pitch. Or perhaps the players aren't feeling energy from us.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

Sacriledge...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    I do not think NEE would like their Identity taken away from them thats the thing.. Iam pretty sure they like it up there.. But i dunno I just didn't feel ANY energy today in those stands and it was clearly reflective of whats going on, on the pitch. Or perhaps the players aren't feeling energy from us.
    I thought about that... but let's be honest... consolidating our efforts into one bad-ass section would be worth the sacrifice of one group having alter their name (South End Elite?) SEE... doesn't look quite as good as NEE... but whatever...

TO DEVILS

Not interested in this....but why not move the top 10 or 15 loud guys from 112 and 113 into NEE grounds and we move some of the quiet ones back your way?

TO DEVILS

I thought about that... but let's be honest... consolidating our efforts into one bad-ass section would be worth the sacrifice of one group having alter their name (South End Elite?) SEE... doesn't look quite as good as NEE... but whatever...
    Alright then...my offer stands. Move you guys into 127...after all is for the better of the team and supporting i general, i am sure you wouldn't let your ego get in the way, right?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!

That was deserved Pedro...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TO DEVILS View Post
    Not interested in this....but why not move the top 10 or 15 loud guys from 112 and 113 into NEE grounds and we move some of the quiet ones back your way?
    I would be happy to... but we have more cheap seats at our end...

Here's and idea...
    If they expand BMO and stick a North section on top of the beer garden... them maybe we could move all the good supporters over there?
    It would be one clean easy move!
    Shit... that would actually work well...

TO DEVILS

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    LOL!

That was deserved Pedro...

LMAO!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they expand BMO and stick a North section on top of the beer garden... them maybe we could move all the good supporters over there?
    Expanding the North stands, taking out the Patio should be their priority. Not this stupid idea of building on top of the east stands...at least not yet.

TO DEVILS

I would be happy to... but we have more cheap seats at our end...

Here's and idea...
    It would be one clean easy move!
    Shit... that would actually work well...
    Price seats shouldn't get in a way of supporting the team. Ego i can understand, but seat prices?

Seriously dude....these posts are boderline ridiculous.

TO DEVILS

If the club was interested in helping all supporter groups grow and improve they would give us first priority on seats that became available in our sections.

If a North stand was built and we ALL moved then those seats would need to be organized through the groups to ensure 100% supporters were in them.

If the FO is not willing to do this, then we will have an uphill battle on gaining control of our sections and furthermore increase the effectiveness of our support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price seats shouldn't get in a way of supporting the team. Ego i can understand, but seat prices?

Seriously dude....these posts are boderline ridiculous.
    what are you talking about???
    why ridiculous??
    all I'm saying is that I would love to see all the supporters in one are so as to create more strength and unity.
    Why is that such a bad idea???
    I don't really care where it is...
    I think the NEE are fantastic and there was a way to move every vocal supporter into your section then I would be all over it.

TO DEVILS

what are you talking about???
    why ridiculous??
    all I'm saying is that I would love to see all the supporters in one are so as to create more strength and unity.
    Why is that such a bad idea???
    I don't really care where it is...
    I think the NEE are fantastic and there was a way to move every vocal supporter into your section then I would be all over it.
    Read my post above....

U want to see all "vocal" supporters together? Go to Chicago or NE in the upcoming road trips.

This is how it is on the road....why it isn't at home....well...too many tourists in the stands and part time supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the club was interested in helping all supporter groups grow and improve they would give us first priority on seats that became available in our sections.

If a North stand was built and we ALL moved then those seats would need to be organized through the groups to ensure 100% supporters were in them.

If the FO is not willing to do this, then we will have an uphill battle on gaining control of our sections and furthermore increase the effectiveness of our support.

wait a minute... now it sounds like you think my idea could work?

TO DEVILS

wait a minute... now it sounds like you think my idea could work?
    I never said it wouldn't, but we would need the FO to get on our side.

What i didn't like was the idea that NEE would move somewhere just to improve that section's vocal prowess.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how it is on the road....why it isn't at home....well...too many tourists in the stands and part time supporters.
    Tourists and part-time supporters will always be there. In fact, they are necessary. Putting our efforts or worrying about getting rid of them is like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a spoon. A better idea is to come up with ways to get the hardcore supporters closer together. The less tourists we have in between us, the more potent and effective the group becomes.

THAT'S why things work on away trips. There are no part-timers in between us. But at BMO...everyone is spread around the stadium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i didn't like was the idea that NEE would move somewhere just to improve that section's vocal prowess.
    1) yes... we would definitely have to organise a supporter groups move with the FO in order to get it done effectively.

2) don't take what I said too literally... I was simply saying that I wanted all of us together... and that was just one example I gave to illustrate my point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at football clubs around the world, for some of them, the only fans that come to the games are the supporter firms, a couple of examples, wisla krakow, and dinamo zagreb. A couple of reasons families and regular fans dont come anymore is cause the hooliganism gets out of control,casual fans get stuck in the crossfire of the firms, or the games keep getting interrupted because of flares on the field or what not. I know in Poland a big problem is not having the regular supporters out,no families attending games, basically fans who arent in a firm don't come to the games. A good example of a country where the league has a healthy balance of real supporters, and just casual fans, is france, either then PSG, the rest of the clubs in the country have great support by their supporter groups, but also families and casual fans are able to come to the games and sit in seperate sections. Basically, we just need more real supporters at the game, i dont have anything against people sitting and not singing, but go do it outside of the south sections, there are a lot of real supporters sitting in 111-118, and good on ya', but not enough real supporters if we wanna raise the standards for bmo field my two cents

TO DEVILS

Tourists and part-time supporters will always be there. In fact, they are necessary. Putting our efforts or worrying about getting rid of them is like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a spoon. A better idea is to come up with ways to get the hardcore supporters closer together. The less tourists we have in between us, the more potent and effective the group becomes.

THAT'S why things work on away trips. There are no part-timers in between us. But at BMO...everyone is spread around the stadium.
    I don't understand you? In one hand you say they are needed and we shouldn't worry about them and on the other you say the reason we are so good on the road is because they are not there.

So what is it?

You want to have the road atmosphere at home? It will only be possible if the supporter groups control their sections.

Anything else is trying to bail out a sinking ship with a spoon

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand you? In one hand you say they are needed and we shouldn't worry about them and on the other you say the reason we are so good on the road is because they are not there.

So what is it?

You want to have the road atmosphere at home? It will only be possible if the supporter groups control their sections.

Anything else is trying to bail out a sinking ship with a spoon
    Tourists and part-timers are needed to fill the stadium. The team needs their money.

All I am saying is keep them away from the hardcore. Give hardcore supporters a true section of their own instead of the hybrids that we have now where the hardcore, even in their own section, have part-timers and gawkers that aren't there to sing their hearts out.

So in essence I agree with you. But what I am saying is let's not forget that tourists have money too...and money makes the world (and this team) go 'round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Roogsy made his point clearly enough...
    he just wants the part-timers away from the supporters.

*edit* you beat me to it Roogsy...

TO DEVILS

Tourists and part-timers are needed to fill the stadium. The team needs their money.

All I am saying is keep them away from the hardcore. Give hardcore supporters a true section of their own instead of the hybrids that we have now where the hardcore, even in their own section, have part-timers and gawkers that aren't there to sing their hearts out.

So in essence I agree with you. But what I am saying is let's not forget that tourists have money too...and money makes the world (and this team) go 'round.
    I don't disagree....what i meant was getting part timers and tourist out of the supporter sections, not out of BMO.

TO DEVILS

I think Roogsy made his point clearly enough...
    he just wants the part-timers away from the supporters.

*edit* you beat me to it Roogsy...
    That is the same point i was making...i think u 2 missunderstood me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think NEE would benefit in a larger supporters area. I had to come join from 126 a few times because of the icey cold atmosphere over there. I really think MLSE needs to designate more family enclosures and let us do our thing in the supporters areas.