Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexintoronto View Post
    What kind of an idio.... oh nevermind.
    yes, I'm that kind of idiot.

well thanks to a few tickets over the past few weeks, I now feel like the police are encouraging me to litter and drive home drunk (I got a parking ticket on a residential street because the house I was at had a full driveway/was too drunk to drive home/cop didn't wake me up as I was sleeping in the front seat)

...anyways, back on topic.

I'm gonna try and bring a megaphone to the next game. And if I catch anyone slipping in 112, I have no problem calling them out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t.o_moose View Post
    yes, I'm that kind of idiot.

well thanks to a few tickets over the past few weeks, I now feel like the police are encouraging me to litter and drive home drunk (I got a parking ticket on a residential street because the house I was at had a full driveway/was too drunk to drive home/cop didn't wake me up as I was sleeping in the front seat)

The people on their high horse about this topic are only there because they haven't been charged yet.

"I am smart about it"

"Only stupid people get charged with drinking"

No fears mate, their time will come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Tor View Post
    The people on their high horse about this topic are only there because they haven't been charged yet.

"I am smart about it"

"Only stupid people get charged with drinking"

No fears mate, their time will come.

Alex is just ball busting (as per usual)

..he can drink me under the table 8 days out of 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're talking about me - I was just kidding around - I'm not a hypocrite. I just feel all drummers should be given a hard time at some point. Are people really on their high horse about drinking tickets?

I heard somewhere that if you have empties in a cooler it's okay. I wonder how that's different than a bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexintoronto View Post
    If you're talking about me - I was just kidding around - I'm not a hypocrite. I just feel all drummers should be given a hard time at some point. Are people really on their high horse about drinking tickets?

I heard somewhere that if you have empties in a cooler it's okay. I wonder how that's different than a bag.

I wonder if they charge the old guy that picks up the empties on his bike near the tailgate?

Doubt that very much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if they charge the old guy that picks up the empties on his bike near the tailgate?

Doubt that very much
    I've met that guy.. I think he's from somewhere on the east coast. Nice guy.. he stopped and had a chat with us about east coast hockey players once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met that guy.. I think he's from somewhere on the east coast. Nice guy.. he stopped and had a chat with us about east coast hockey players once
    Yes, he is a nice guy.

Once you get him going though it's hard to get away from him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we noticed the EXACT same thing

Yes, he is a nice guy.

Once you get him going though it's hard to get away from him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a lot of people are probably gonna hate this, but I really think MLSE should give control of tickets in 112 (and most of 111) completely to RPB, also get a number of how many seats in 113 U-Sector will need, (because it's a large section) and let U-Sector sell their tickets to their members.

Then who stays, goes and comes into 111/112/113 will be based on a committee from each group.

I know it's gonna be impossible with how many STH's we have, but I feel this would be the only way to solve the scalper/non-involved fan problem we seem to be having

Brilliant idea Myron- now it's getting the MLSE to go along with it....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a lot of people are probably gonna hate this, but I really think MLSE should give control of tickets in 112 (and most of 111) completely to RPB, also get a number of how many seats in 113 U-Sector will need, (because it's a large section) and let U-Sector sell their tickets to their members.

Then who stays, goes and comes into 111/112/113 will be based on a committee from each group.

I know it's gonna be impossible with how many STH's we have, but I feel this would be the only way to solve the scalper/non-involved fan problem we seem to be having
    Your'e absolutely right... we need to identify who these scalping tickets are what numbers, and work with the club to provide sufficient proof that these seats are being scalped.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS