Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I cant watch it since im at work. Is it ripping the backroom guys, or is he praising the club? I have a feeling that he has some negative things about the team to say, like Gerba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://blogs.thescore.com/footyblog/...chris-cummins/

30 minute interview.

*Mods, I am typing as I am listening, you may want to consolidate it all into one thread

- no support from Mo

- JC kept Mo out of the dressing room when he was there, CC didn't do that - regrets he wasn't more diligent with doing that.

- When the team starting losing, then Mo started interfering with the starting XI

- kept arguing with Mo about the starting XI

- If they lost a game, MO didn't speak to CC until 4 days after - So Thurs/Fri

- then Mo would come in and put in his 2 cents on what the team should be or how training should take place.

- players couldn't speak their mind when Mo was in the locker room

- went behind CC's back to tell the players that they should be playing, etc.

- a split in the camp between the canadian boys and US boys

- Dichio, Robbo, and Serioux held the team together (others said they were the bad apples)
    - brought up Serioux, Dichio, and Robbo being called the bad apples again....which CC does not agree with.

- He knew the interim badge will never ever be taken away

- Daso promised the job by Mo, until 2 hours before the press conference when they offerred to CC (edited: it was a day before)

- All the paperwork was drawn up that Daso was supposed to be coach, which put a strain on the relationship on CC and Daso

- Jimmy B didn't speak his mind, always wanted to keep as many people happy

- suprised Jimmy retired

- problem over bonuses with the Real Madrid game for the players. Started to take stuff away from the players. - Food, breakfasts, paying for coaching badges etc

- CC talked to Dichio, and Danny always said whatever you feel is best for the team

- Says because his wife was expecting, that's why he didn't travel

- CC recommended Dichio be part of the staff, was told that he passed to much responsibility to Danny

- Others wanted him out of the club - Guess who??

- difficult for JDG to come in with no training

- kept crying out for a top CB and a top striker

- Ali came in with an injury. Had to stop Ali from doing extra training

- To the fans, best fans in the league

- fans are now at a stage that demands success

- says that everyone has to be accountable - coach, players, and GM

- fans should demand high standards from this club
    Last edited by jabbronies; 04-26-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2007 View Post
    Yet another former TFC member coming out.
    Its Vitti that needs to come out. These guys are just saying what happened behind the scenes :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not going to watch it, simply because I don't want to get off the high from yesterday. I'm moving on from Gerba-gate and any 2009 TFC stories.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess Mo was the "Bad Apple in the dressing room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it appears all the fingers are wagging in one direction aren't they? I'll watch it when I get home to make up my own mind but by going the details so far...not looking good for the Scot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Mo needs to be fired. Did anyone need more evidence?

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So Mo doesn't speak to Cummins all week, then comes out at the start of the Friday training session to tell Cummins what he should be doing with the lineup.

Cummins said he gave into Mo too much. Should've stuck to his guns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is quite interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's really clear this team should have done what Vancouver did and bring in two or three experienced guys to run it right form the start. As James' article said, this was designed to fail. Maybe we should be amazed it hung together this well and they only missed the playoffs by one game last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I've said before, they need to take Mo out of the equation and make this Preki's team 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess this stuff is not really a surprise but it is a bit shocking to actually hear it out loud.

This is bad for Mo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for putting it all into one post.

I may have missed some things, but it was hard to pretend to do work, and type on here at the same time.haha!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I fucked up and moved your post to third when i did a merge...anyways no problem

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just to add to the transcript above:

- was promised that in moving his family here that his kids could work in Canada... turned out to be false and found out after selling houses in the UK

- arguing with Mo over the starting line up resulted in him being late for team training sessions, didn't get time to work on set pieces, etc. Mo would wait till the Friday morning to question him

- didn't get the "pat on the back" for good decisions... always felt criticized

- not a fan of playing 3 in the back... towards the end of the season they went to that formation when Cummins had "had enough" of Mo's questioning/interference

- disappointed in himself for giving in and letting Mo have his way

- Mo would say to subs, "I can't believe you aren't playing"... undermining Cummins

- no real wing players to build a structure around... had to play 4-3-3 as a result.

- In Vancouver, Cummins found out that $500 worth of champagne was ordered and waiting in the dressing room for them before the game had finished. He found that very unprofessional and Nick snuck the champagne out the back way... got their money back
    Last edited by Pookie; 04-26-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post

30 minute interview.

*Mods, I am typing as I am listening, you may want to consolidate it all into one thread

- no support from Mo

- JC kept Mo out of the dressing room when he was there, CC didn't do that - regrets he wasn't more diligent with doing that.

- When the team starting losing, then Mo started interfering with the starting XI

- then Mo would come in and put in his 2 cents on what the team should be or how training should take place.

- Dichio, Robbo, and Serioux held the team together (others said they were the bad apples)
    - brought up Serioux, Dichio, and Robbo being called the bad apples again....which CC does not agree with.

- Daso promised the job by Mo, until 2 hours before the press conference when they offerred to CC (edited: it was a day before)

- All the paperwork was drawn up that Daso was supposed to be coach, which put a strain on the relationship on CC and Daso

- suprised Jimmy retired

- problem over bonuses with the Real Madrid game for the players. Started to take stuff away from the players. - Food, breakfasts, paying for coaching badges etc

- CC talked to Dichio, and Danny always said whatever you feel is best for the team

- CC recommended Dichio be part of the staff, was told that he passed to much responsibility to Danny

THANKS!

I won't be able to hear it until I get home. My browser at work sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Just to add to the transcript above:

- was promised that in moving his family here that his kids could work in Canada... turned out to be false and found out after selling houses in the UK

- arguing with Mo over the starting line up resulted in him being late for team training sessions, didn't get time to work on set pieces, etc. Mo would wait till the Friday morning to question him

- didn't get the "pat on the back" for good decisions... always felt criticized

- not a fan of playing 3 in the back... towards the end of the season they went to that formation when Cummins had "had enough" of Mo's questioning/interference

- disappointed in himself for giving in and letting Mo have his way

- Mo would say to subs, "I can't believe you aren't playing"... undermining Cummins

- no real wing players to build a structure around... had to play 4-3-3 as a result.

This is the most telling comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    As I've said before, they need to take Mo out of the equation and make this Preki's team 100%.

Yes, but not just Preki on his own. It's become obvious that this team has always been scrambling because there has never been an experienced soccer guy in charge - a President of Soccer and then a GM.

This team has always been run on the cheap and it shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all know Mo needs to go but Cummins still didn't know what he was doing.
    Glad we have Preki now. Make it his ship and let him live or die by his own decissions.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh oh…it's all spilling out…

Mo a backstabbing liar??? Who would have thought that?

Can you say "shit storm"?
    Last edited by Toronto_Bhoy; 04-26-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    yeah mo needs to stay out of the locker room he force JC and CC out & he is trying to do the same with preki.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if this is all true (and as much I think CC would probably tell the truth, he may be bitter and trying to twist things against Mo, we can't be certain I guess) then it's even more clear that Mo has got to go as soon as possible. I mean wtf - how can you possibly undermine the coach like that and create tensions and splits?

By the sounds of it, and from what we have seen and heard, Mo is a clueless, backstabbing, fuckwit that would sell out anything he could just for the sake of it. he's broken promises to players and staff, he's undermined players and staff, he's deliberately created schisms and rifts in the dressing room and he's openly lied (repeatedly) to the fans and media in press conferences. Is it any wonder no-one likes or trusts him?!

Cannot get him out of TFC fast enough.

MO MUST GO!!!
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The line about players wanting more bonuses for the RM game was totally new to me. I was hoping Jack would ask for details. MLS has pretty strict rules on that stuff in the CBA.

I also thought the rift between Canadian and American players was interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I feel sick. Props to KJ for not letting sleeping dogs lie (HA! double entendre!). Mo has to go. This is disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful. It'd be nice if Carver stepped up to back up his mate too. The whole situation with 2 people being named coach....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another former TFC member coming out.
    Whos next?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I suspected all along. It sounds like Mo is an absolute shit head.

The sooner he gets fired the better.

Did we ever get an explanation/justification/confirmation that Mo got that big contract extension a year or two ago?

It is disgraceful that that sorry excuse for a man is still employed, never mind running the whole ****ing show.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post

30 minute interview.

- no support from Mo

- suprised Jimmy retired

Guys...for those that know me and trust me in any way...then I can confirm almost everything that CC is giving us here from the player's point of view.

Which is why it was bugging me the whole "maybe Ali was the bad apple". If you guys knew Ali, you would have laughed at that immediately.

And now that you know what the true split in the locker room was, I can finally state that it's sad that a team that initially got along so well deteriorated so badly. And almost every player can attest that it either directly or indirectly led back to Mo.

What I personally didn't know is that Cummins was caught in the cross-hairs. I think I ragged on him far too much last year when so much wasn't in his hands or wasn't his fault. If I ever met him again, I will buy him a beer and personally apologize. He didn't deserve what happened to him and now I know he couldn't do much to resolve the issues there were in the locker room. The blame lies directly above him.
    Last edited by Roogsy; 04-26-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting interview... just confirms a lot of the suspicions I am sure many of us had last year, with some new bits of info.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Next up John Carver...make it happen KJ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mo should have been fired after the loss to NY last year