Thread: Pozniak Update

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pozniak Update

Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems Poz has been picked up by Vancouver and will be returning to BMO on july 1st I never knew he was so desperate I would've gladly welcomed him back.

In related news, Montreal and Vancouver both have some young (18-19) players playing for them, why not use our God given right as a higher league club and execute a swoop of their younger more talented players.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ya this hasn't been Poz's year...he's been bounced around a few teams already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sad to see him go he was a great utility player to step in during international absences. I wish him all the best except in Canada cup games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was a great guy, very versatile but probably made too much money (95k) last year. That aside, it would be great to have him back but he probably wouldn't get much (if any) playing time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T_Mizz View Post
    Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems Poz has been picked up by Vancouver and will be returning to BMO on july 1st I never knew he was so desperate I would've gladly welcomed him back.

In related news, Montreal and Vancouver both have some young (18-19) players playing for them, why not use our God given right as a higher league club and execute a swoop of their younger more talented players.

Like the OF do in the SPL!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really thought that Poz would be good enough to find a spot with some team in the MLS. Apparently not. Either that or he just wanted to return to a Canadian team after being cut by Chivas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ 00:14 (although the whole vid is golden)

Toronto reject
    Toronto reject
    Toronto reject
    Woahhh Ohhh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the whitecaps website it said that Poz is only there on a temporary basis in the hopes of landing a spot with a European team once their season starts again in August/September.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did you guys really think Poz was that good - he over achieved on a horrible team last year. I'd look much better playing beside Braz too?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBlades View Post
    how did you guys really think Poz was that good - he over achieved on a horrible team last year. I'd look much better playing beside Braz too?
    He's not great in any position, but he's decent enough at all of them. That makes him a good utility player. Given our depth, we probably don't need him anymore. I still wouldn't mind him here, if we have the cap space.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto