Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    First rule of thumb in being an agent.

Get everything in writing.

But yeah... as much as I hate MO... I beginning to dislike DeRo for making this into a huge issue. He's still in the top 10 in the terms of salary in the MLS. It's not like he's making a pittance.
    Me too.....not necessary dislike, but more like a WTF, dude?!

There was fault on both sides (DeRo and Mo), but it's not the first time Mo has been put into question, and for me, this clown can't leave town fast enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    The Dichio part... I agree with TFC Tifoso.
    And you guys may very well be right. But I'm sure you'll admit you're not impartial .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    Apparently.

And without having any inside knowledge at all I disagree with, "Dichio was dicked around." Dichio was an athlete at the end of his career with concussion problems who got a job for life (and remember, it was Mo who encouraged him to get his coaching certificate).

Dichio's agent played it perfectly.
    No, I have no inside knowledge myself, but enough was written about it by people who do to believe the opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    And you guys may very well be right. But I'm sure you'll admit you're not impartial .

Not because I like Dichio.....but more because I dislike Mo.

I just can't see why if everything went so smoothly, as may be suggested, with his retirement, then how come that aside from a very "vanilla" press conference, not one member of TFC, staff or players, gave a clear story of what happened. And access to the players was denied when the story was developing.

Anyways, its getting off topic here......all I will say is that articles like the one that came out today, show that there is a very real possibility that MoJo is a snake and has no regard for integrity. The day the leaves TFC will be a great day in the history of the team imo.
    Last edited by TFC Tifoso; 02-04-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sun has changed sports editors. No idea how it will affect soccer coverage. But outgoing guy, Dave Fuller, is a long-timer there, previously involved in hockey and CFL writing. Perhaps not the best background to be overseeing soccer coverage.