Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Narcotic View Post
    Izaguirre is linked with Wigan. Too bad.

linked with!!! is the word. He's good but there's a reason He's not already overseas , personally I think we can offer him the mista money. in this league because the talent drop you have to be strong and fast.....Mista has the Iq but he's to slow if he was bit faster I would say play him at Acm, but he's not. To make this clear I dont think Izaguiree is better than mista ,I just think in this team he can be much more effective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we sign him, we ar going to be a force to be reckoned with. Well, that is if Mista gets into match shape. Having the 3 quality players will definately get them all playing pretty close to their fullest potential. It would probally help DeGuzmans game more then anyone. With no talent out there, he often looks like a chicken with his head cut off when he is trying to find someone who he can send the ball too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we sign this Honduran fior DP money I will be upset!!!

We would then have by far the three worst DPS in the league.... All this is IMO is Mo trying to save his ass an no more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Izaguirre would be an amazing signing. Not only because of the skill he has, but he also has amazing resale value. If his game gets better, then he will only catch more attention, and we would get the transfer money back, and potentially some cash for a new roof. He would help improve this team huge. I hope we grab him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dp is not Ideal! But his speed, crossing and dribbling ability make his a very good choice.......at this point I dont care how they do it, just do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised with the window closing tomorrow that there are not some stronger, closer to home, rumours of Milo signing or other potential happenings. Usually we hear a lot more this close if it's really looking to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the close was sunday? And there are some stronger rumors. Its reported that he cant get a VISA in Europe, and that his manager has been talking with our club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

somebody posted a link saying it was the 14th - as for rumours there have been many agents that have talked to TFC and there is the article out of Honduras but othere than that not much closer to home - i hope it happens but to me it is still very quiet - hell maybe that's a good thing as the other 'louder' stuff rarely happens!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by razor787 View Post
    I thought the close was sunday?
    I had said it closed sunday due to the fact that I thought sunday was the 14th.
    Sorry, my bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A article out of Honduras is much more reliable then one out of Toronto. If the town he is in says its likely he comes here, then its likely thats the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A article out of Honduras is much more reliable then one out of Toronto. If the town he is in says its likely he comes here, then its likely thats the case.
    Thats beautiful! This would Make Mls/Tfc an option for alot of Honduran talent, being that we had Guevara here already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp View Post
    Thats beautiful! This would Make Mls/Tfc an option for alot of Honduran talent, being that we had Guevara here already.
    Here's hoping that Guevara put in a good word for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Preki as the coach, its 50/50 how he would go. He could praise the club, and encourage him to sign, or he could bash the coach and tell him that it isnt a good idea. Hopefully he likes our club more then he dislikes Preki...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Guevara comes with him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, we can only wish :P Only way I can see him wanting to return is if Preki leaves, but he is getting a little old. My guess is that Amado will stay and finish off his career in Honduras.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

put amado on the payroll has a scout...god knows we need some scouting.
    side note...looks like KC has signed OMAR BRAVO for next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this does indeed happen, is it good? I've seen kinda mixed, I mean being a member of this site I know that if it was good it was Preki and if it's bad it was Mo so I just want to know who deserves the blame/praise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people have been saying he was the best player by far on the Honduran team during the cup, and he was impressive in both games against Toronto in the champions league qualifier. He should be someone that will join the team, and contribute quite quickly. Although, we have heard that before havent we...

RPB Member
    Treasurer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Honduras article in Diario Diez quotes thE team president saying it's a matter of hours and a deal is being finalized- could be this weekend or next week.

I think this timing points to some hope that they are working against the MLS deadline and not the European one... Next week could just mean post signing wrap up details...
    That's all I'll say about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, if it says next week, that makes me a little nervous. If its TFC everything would need to be finalized this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people have been saying he was the best player by far on the Honduran team during the cup, and he was impressive in both games against Toronto in the champions league qualifier. He should be someone that will join the team, and contribute quite quickly. Although, we have heard that before havent we...
    to be fair think this is the best player we would get, in club history.not somebody dropping form but at the top of their game.

RPB Member
    Treasurer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, if it says next week, that makes me a little nervous. If its TFC everything would need to be finalized this weekend.
    I hear you, but I am relying on how in practice mls has so many procedures there is clean-up that extends thngs a bit while still hitting the official deadline requirements.

For example, though it doesn't apply in this situation, the international certificate kept Mista out for a bit after his signing.

I'll never claim to understand MLS signing processes.
    That's all I'll say about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp View Post
    to be fair think this is the best player we would get, in club history.not somebody dropping form but at the top of their game.
    I wasnt trying to imply that I think he is going to flop, im actually pretty pumped and hope we snag him. What I had meant was that we should all try not to hype him up too much if he does sign, because there is a track record of hyped players not doing as well as initially believed they would.

Redpunk - Makes sence I guess, although the international transfer certificate I dont believe would conflict with any league, since its not actually part of the players signing, its just documentation.

But, with that being said, I guess there may be other documentation, like the transfer cert that may be taken care of after the actual signing.
    Last edited by razor787; 08-13-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been checking this bloody thread every 20 mins... It's controlling my life right now.. They really NEED to make this deal happen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha same. Im pretty much living on this forum right now.... and im at work :P

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He better sign soon because we need him to actually exist in FIFA 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBaldX View Post
    He better sign soon because we need him to actually exist in FIFA 11
    Speaking of which, you started quite the internet shit storm in leaking those pics. Even MLSR covered it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i noticed those. Even talks about some of the things that were brought up in that topic, like tfc not being worse in the league, the retarded prestige scores they have, and how stefan frei is one of the best keepers in the league, and ranked too low.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit!!

Ahhh shoot and they're outdated, which kinda sucks because the EA mods told me that they were old information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't see how it's old. Henry just joined