Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
I think you may be missing the point here regarding our need for an out and out winger, someone who has the speed and ability to beat his man, get to the line and make decent crosses to the penalty box. Gargan does not fit that description whatsoever, he can certainly play right side of midfield but a winger he certainly is not.
Gargan may not be an out and out winger, but he is more capable then any other option we currently have. Given the limited cap/roster space, its not likely that we can make too many moves. The most we could even dream of is 2 players. And even thats pushing it. Getting someone for RB, and getting someone for LB (someone that would be as good as, or better then Gargan) is the move I think we should make right now.

Gargan again isnt the prime choice, but he can cross the ball, and he has pace. He may not be able too dribble past defenders as well as we need, but with the limited resources, I think it would work out fine until the end of the season, when we can find someone better.

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
Thanks Razor!!!

Appreciate the leg work
No problem. What else am I going to do when I'm at work :P