Thread: Game Highlites?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Game Highlites?

How come MLSNET.com does not have our game? Even the houston game I could not see the crap highlites.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I had been waiting all morning to find the game higlight recap since MLS TV exploded in the middle of the broadcast and I missed the whole second half.

Thanks CAMcamy for posting a link...I didn't even know what quick kics was but it is pretty much like all the clips they will use in the highlight package chopped up.

CHEERS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^ Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razcle View Post
    Wow I had been waiting all morning to find the game higlight recap since MLS TV exploded in the middle of the broadcast and I missed the whole second half.

Thanks CAMcamy for posting a link...I didn't even know what quick kics was but it is pretty much like all the clips they will use in the highlight package chopped up.

CHEERS!
    Why not watch it on Sportnet? Unless you're poor like me and have no cable. lol
    You could probably find a torrent of the match though.
    Wow, another amazing game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just love how the announcer carries the game. He's blabbing on when the ball comes to DD and then "SCORES"! It's even worse during RR's first. The dude goes on about useless crap as RR carries the ball past the 18. Sorry to bitch, but how can you not call that properly? During the third goal he calls RR Cunny by mistake and corrects himself. Not a nice job at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MFBODD View Post
    I just love how the announcer carries the game. He's blabbing on when the ball comes to DD and then "SCORES"! It's even worse during RR's first. The dude goes on about useless crap as RR carries the ball past the 18. Sorry to bitch, but how can you not call that properly? During the third goal he calls RR Cunny by mistake and corrects himself. Not a nice job at all.

Very true, I was laughing at that Cunny instead of RR LOL