Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Projectiles Again!!

WTF is wrong with people, I counted no less than 4 water bottles hurled at the Colorado keeper from the 'Supporters' section, we are up 3-nil and still these assholes want to throw water bottles on the field. If the referee was to stop a match because of it, imagine how bad these jokers would feel. We have to police ourselves or shit will hit the fan. The fans sitting around these idiots should be doing something about it, call security up and have them removed. If it were to happen in section 110, there are enough of us real supporters that would remove the individuals ourselves, don't be complacent and say 'look at that asshole throwing a water bottle', do something about it. Yes we have the best supporters in the MLS, don't spoil it. I know RPB does not condone such behaviour, but RPB does have big voice.

And please people don't lecture how throwing water bottles shows your support and how it is O.K. in other countries and leagues, because it shows how lame and narrow minded that response would be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember some sections they won't give you the bottle when you order water, they pour it into a cup. They should do that all around the stadium.....and why??? b/c of these fools!!!

At least no one ran onto the field yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine the fact that it was a night game (more time for drinking), a Saturday (more time for drinking and nursing hangovers while not at work), and a big win (more reasons for drinking) had a lot to do with the impared judgement.

On tv I saw cops and securitysuddenly springing to attention when the bottles were chucked. Did they find the guys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was ridiculous how much shit was thrown at burpo last night. way too many drunken retards in this town.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDIOTS,IDIOTS,IDIOTS,IDIOTS,IDIOTS,IDIOTS
    Sec. 114/115 has too many wannabe supporters that can't handle alcohol.

I would understand if we were losing and someone is frustrated,but in this case where we are leading and playing great soccer some morons think it's ok to throw bottles on the pitch.

Last edited by denime; 06-15-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are all correct. Those are fools who are throwing these objects. This is not the way it is meant to be. They will be cought soon. More security is on the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dumb dumb dumb.
    Always the few simpletons that ruin it for everyone.
    asses.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw the beer thrown. I make sure to shout how stupid it is when it happens. It shuts people up around me but I just say that's what we don't want on youtube. People in a crowd think they can get away with it but if it looks bad on all of us we should call out idiots around us.

Loved to see the streamers, though. Even better post the announcement to not to...

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I think throwing things on the pitch is a sign of disrespect towards YOUR OWN TEAM.
    Visiting teams should get crushed on the field of play by our players and by our support for them,
    not random pieces of garbage that get thrown in. I think that 'This is Our House' means you should
    show some damn respect for the place, and trowing your trash is pure disrespect.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Serious idiocy.

Respect to the Ultras who I saw chanting at the assholes who were throwing and giving them shit.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    I remember some sections they won't give you the bottle when you order water, they pour it into a cup. They should do that all around the stadium.....and why??? b/c of these fools!!!

At least no one ran onto the field yesterday.
    cups are just as bad a few filled with beer went flying as well, this must stop, there is talk of all beer must be drunk before you take your seat in the supporters end?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it's a shame that shit comes from 114 and causes problems for the Ultras.
    I'm seeing that 'bangwagon-jumper' article in a new light.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beer is the last issue.

I saw their keeper get utterly showered, and as he went back to the goalmouth to take a kick, a coke can came spiralling out of the stands, (obviously not an empty one either) and missed his head by a fraction.

What do you guys (who throw shit) want? to injure an opposing player?

Thats not what being a fortress is all about you dumb fucktarded bastards, we'll lose points soon, and the netting is becoming an inevitability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season tickets should be removed from these fuckwads and re-distributed to whomever comes forward and rats him out right after it happens. Point the fuckers out to security people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last year I couldn't reach over two rows far enough to punch out one fucker who thought that pelting police and secutiry with peauts was a gas?! I screamed at him to stop because he would get our section tagged as shit disturbers only to see a fucking net up in our faces soon there after. I bought a bag of penuts myself and everytime he threw one at security/ police I pelted him in the back of the dome with my own. Wanker.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these people are an embarassment to the club, plain and simple.

How much you wanna bet, these are the same donkey's who stand the whole match with their hands in their pockets, never chant (except to start a this is our house when everyone else is singing something else).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    it was ridiculous how much shit was thrown at burpo last night. way too many drunken retards in this town.
    I agree. For you fuckwads who think its a good idea to throw shit, let me tell you it totally deflates the rest of the stadium when that happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how much it would cost/money they would lose if they could put up nets around the south end and not sell any beer for 1 game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could see the nets going up like that crappy one at Saputo stadium... but all the way along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man, there was a poor ballgirl that looked absolutely TERRIFIED when one of the beers were thrown

people can be such idiots.

like the dude that told adam to put his flag down because he couldn't watch the game, only to leave ten minutes before half time to get beer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 View Post
    cups are just as bad a few filled with beer went flying as well, this must stop, there is talk of all beer must be drunk before you take your seat in the supporters end?
    That wouldn't be unheard of. I was at a match at Upton Park and there is not beer allowed in the stands, not to mention the back to back line up of bobbies when you come out of the stands to the concourse levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys the problem is very easy to sort out. If you see someone throwing shit report them to security or the cops.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in 114, near the top, and when I see the shit flying from my section I get embarrassed, although I don't think most people are stupid enough to try to throw something from near the tops of the section so its not coming from anywhere close to where I am standing. And most times I only sort of catch something out of the corner of my eye beacuse I am too busy watching the game and cheering on the team (novel idea that is).

I'd also like to think that real supporters aren't the ones throwing shit onto the field at a backup keeper when we're 3-0 up. And being drunk is no damn excuse for acting like a total wank.
    Last edited by ACSertL; 06-15-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: I don't sit at games
    Proud Supporter of: FC Bayern München, AIK Solna, Toronto FC, Nottingham Forest FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, there are too many morons who consider the opportunity to go to a sporting event an excuse to get wasted...

I watched last night's game on TV and when I saw that beer land just next to the keeper in the 85th minute I thought to myself that this happens EVERY game and eventually one of those will be on target (so far they've all missed... the lack of aim tells you the morons throwing are drunk) and then we will have big problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at what point does it become ok to be a 'rat'? I don't like being a snitch anymore then the next guy, but if the something hits a keeper and the game is abandon, what good does a forfeit do anyone?
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    at what point does it become ok to be a 'rat'? I don't like being a snitch anymore then the next guy, but if the something hits a keeper and the game is abandon, what good does a forfeit do anyone?
    Rat?

I actually pay to attend BMO.

Im not in prison, school or the army here, Im paying money to watch a game. Putting on a red shirt doesnt make you immune to being pointed out for anti social behaviour, why the fuck should it?

Security arent prison wardens, teachers or officers. They are not the enemy, and wankers who throw shit at football players on the pitch are not my friends, or 'brothers' or whatever. They're a threat.

The term 'Rat' or 'snitch' doesnt apply one iota here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, if you don't know the guy and he tosses shit you're not ratting out somebody.
    just because he's at a TFC game doesn't mean he's your "brother". That "stop snitchin" stuff is for closed-knit groups where everyone knows each other like brothers.
    I would hope if somebody did see their buddy do this kind of thing they'd smack the guy around a bit at LEAST and tell him what a fuckin idiot he is for doing that. Of course the guy's buddies are probably all with him on it and havin a laugh.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Rat?

I actually pay to attend BMO.

Im not in prison, school or the army here, Im paying money to watch a game. Putting on a red shirt doesnt make you immune to being pointed out for anti social behaviour, why the fuck should it?

Security arent prison wardens, teachers or officers. They are not the enemy, and wankers who throw shit at football players on the pitch are not my friends, or 'brothers' or whatever. They're a threat.

The term 'Rat' or 'snitch' doesnt apply one iota here.
    QFT we have to "rat" or stop these idiots at the source before it gets out of hand. BELIEVE me if watching footy from behind a net is not cool. Its like having a track around the pitch it makes you feel far away from the match. Seriously those in 114 and 115 you see someone tossing summat you point them out to security... These IDIOTS are probably day trippers who saw it done once and felt like emulating.

Can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would wanna throw anything when you're whooping the other team senseless. Or at any time really...

Thanks a lot you fuckwits that shit took down the experience of the day for me.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if ya want to throw something, throw your voice. use it as a weapon. but don't throw that other projectile type bullshit.

Maybe everyone around them should pick them up and throw them on the pitch, serve them up to security,and start chanting "NOT IN OUR HOUSE" end of story!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This behavious is idiotic and it's just a matter of time before the FO puts a camera on a suspected section and starts throwing people out even after they think they've gotten away with it.

Myself and all the people around me in 115 get really pissed when something come flying out or our section or a section near us. The only problem is we can't tell who threw it because it usually comes from behind us or from several seats/sectionss/rows over so we just end up turning around and screaming "You fucking idiot" in a general direction. It's getting frustrating.