Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default The name's Tucker, not Sucker..

Happy New Year, TOBOR !

Looking to guarantee some 2010 Toronto FC matches and catch some exciting hockey?
    We have just released a very limited number of All Season Sports Packages. This package features six (6) Toronto FC matches and six (6) Toronto Marlies games at RICOH Coliseum.

Great job gang... it looks as though they've made it all the way through the Red List and didn't sell all their Marlie packs.

Hopefully this results in more single tickets for public sale.

(apologies if discussed elsewhere - please close thread if so - no offense taken).
    Last edited by TOBOR !; 01-07-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post

Great job gang... it looks as though they've made it all the way through the Red List and didn't sell all their Marlie packs.
    same as last year. These are now available to the public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlsintoronto View Post
    same as last year. These are now available to the public.

So being on the red list is their a reason i wouldnt get a call or email about the above mentioned?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spezz44 View Post
    So being on the red list is their a reason i wouldnt get a call or email about the above mentioned?
    nope - you should have received an email about your window of opportunity. Call 360-4625, speak to a rep, and they can help troubleshoot why you're not receiving emails, and they can hook you up with the tix if you so desire.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ are there additional light grey packs available for the season opener? Last I heard they were sold out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    ^ are there additional light grey packs available for the season opener? Last I heard they were sold out.
    i dunno. I could call 360-4625 and find out, but that would ruin the excitement for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Paul,

Do you know if there will be any vigilance from MLSE this season with regards to the growing scalping problem given that 1249 new seats are opening up?

Thanks,

Martin

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i dunno. I could call 360-4625 and find out, but that would ruin the excitement for you!
    I think I'll get a bottle of wine, a couple of glasses and send the kids to the in-laws.

My wife and I will nestle in by the fireplace and together... dial 360-4625. The thought of asking that question on speakerphone... my God... the excitement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Hi Paul,

Do you know if there will be any vigilance from MLSE this season with regards to the growing scalping problem given that 1249 new seats are opening up?

Thanks,

Martin
    Must be a serious question. Its bolded. But I'm not sure what you mean.

Are we going to go after and cancel seats on any season ticket holder who shares the cost of a few games with a friend? no.

Are we going to go after the guys on the street outside BMO Field? We can, and do, remove them from our property line, but then they become a Police matter. I believe the Police do ticket them for something like vending without a licence.

Please lets not descend into this quagmire of a topic.
    Last edited by mlsintoronto; 01-07-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: oops. got my threads confused.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'll get a bottle of wine, a couple of glasses and send the kids to the in-laws.

My wife and I will nestle in by the fireplace and together... dial 360-4625. The thought of asking that question on speakerphone... my God... the excitement.
    I hate when you out-sarcasm me. It forces me to get off my ass and walk down the hall and ask the question. The answer is apparently yes, we still have light grey packs for the pack that has the home opener.

but don't tell the wife...the fireplace evening described above sounds awesome!

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer is apparently yes, we still have light grey packs for the pack that has the home opener.
    I am guessing that a few of the light grey "ransom" packs are left but but that they probably single seats.

But then again... that is just a guess so...
    Y'all will have to stop staring into the fire and/or into each others eyes...
    and make the call

Gixmo

Is there by chance a pack that gets one a date with Mr. PB, the wife wants to know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must be a serious question. Its bolded. But I'm not sure what you mean.

Are we going to go after and cancel seats on any season ticket holder who shares the cost of a few games with a friend? no.

Are we going to go after the guys on the street outside BMO Field? We can, and do, remove them from our property line, but then they become a Police matter. I believe the Police do ticket them for something like vending without a licence.

Just remove them from the property line? Is that it? If so, you're concise answer speaks volumes.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remove them from the property line? Is that it? If so, you're concise answer speaks volumes.
    I think we need to respect Paul's request on this. He's talked with us many times on this on what MLSE will and can do, I think we need to leave it at that.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hate when you out-sarcasm me. It forces me to get off my ass and walk down the hall and ask the question. The answer is apparently yes, we still have light grey packs for the pack that has the home opener.

but don't tell the wife...the fireplace evening described above sounds awesome!
    Well, us married guys know how this ends.

Kids came home early, warm fire and wine went to wife's head, she fell asleep and I was left dialing the phone all by myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things are different with the new seats though, its not too much to ask for stepped up vigilance since we've got a fresh start with these seats. In any case I've said my piece and will drop it now.

Over and out.

Gixmo

Kids came home early, warm fire and wine went to wife's head, she fell asleep and I was left dialing the phone all by myself.

Lol... Touche

Things are different with the new seats though, its not too much to ask for stepped up vigilance since we've got a fresh start with these seats. In any case I've said my piece and will drop it now.

Over and out.
    There's a time and a place, and the time & place isn't in this thread. I entirely believe that MLSE recognizes this problem, and rather then beating the dead horse during the off season when really it's all subjective serves no positive purpose whatsoever. Match Day 1 is when you can start whipping the horse.

Sometimes, all you need to do is believe in our executive team

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

QFT...

[ellipsis added to stretch out message to postable length]
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hit the nail on the head with that one! LOL!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thing you're not FOBOR THE GREAT...

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    The name's Tucker, not Sucker..