Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cunny still gets our support at BMO which is what matters as far as TFC is concerned. If we want to come here and rip him for being a lazy fuck that is our right.

Look at Columbus - 2500 people travel 700+ km to watch Cunny be too lazy to run a few feet towards goal on Samuel's PK attempt. Wearing a number that specifies how many goals you've scored in a league that was sub-par up until recently is retarded. Fuck him, his act wore thin long ago.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_Bhoy View Post
    Love of the shirt is unconditional…love of players or those wearing the jersey…ISN'T!

It's not that I don't cheer, on the rare occasions, Cunny scores but I'm certainly not cheering for him…I'm cheering for TFC!

Techno, what are you on about "He's scored a hundred goals"…for who???

If he had scored a hundred goals for us I probably wouldn't have a problem but that's it…he's done fuck all since coming here…other than being a tit and eating into our salary cap…
    You made your point a little more politely than I did. It's just that git makes my blood boil. It's a team game, he's all about him, no one else.

The # on the shirt isd amateur bush league stuff & quite frankly it's becoming an embarrasing side show.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright enough of the bitching. This thread is about whether we are going to do something for it, if it happens at BMO. I suggested something simple. We are not talking about doing a section covering banner or anything, just something to acknowledge his 100 goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems MlS.net has the right idea.

"It was the Reds, however, who had the best chance in the opening stages. In the sixth minute, a Ricketts crossing attempt was blocked and the rebound came right back to a suddenly wide-open Ricketts on the left side of the box. Ricketts' cross this time found a diving Jeff Cunningham in front of the Colorado net, but his header went just over the crossbar"

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news...._mls&fext=.jsp

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will cheer his goal as loudly as any other TFC goal, but man I hate that arrogant twat. Yesterday just confirmed me in my opinion of him - first the dive in the box (that is fucking embarassing - I never want to see anybody on my team pull that shit, especially not when were winning 3-1 wit 2 minutes left), then after the game, a buddy of mine who likes cunningham more than i do was getting him to sign his shirt, and cunningham signs his name, with #99 under it. What a self centred little bitch. He can high tail it out of here ASAP as far as I'm concerned.