Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default defective tfc jersey

So i bought a home long sleeve TFC jersey first game of the season last year. Silly me got robbo's name on the back..no big deal you'd think. I'v worn this jersey maybe 5 times. ALWAYS washed it in cold water inside out and hung it to dry. About a month ago i went to put it on and noticed that all 3 of the adidas stripes are comming off both sleeves. A friend owns a sports shop and he talked to the adidas rep that comes into his shop and he said i have to try and return it at BMO. I have no receipt because it's been almost a year since i bought it but i know jersey's shouldn't fall apart like this. I have several adidas soccer jersey's and never had this happen before, even the adidas rep said he has never seen anything like it before.

Any of you guys have advice on how I should handle this? Any one know the phone number for the ACC fan shop? I cant find it I think its called Centre Ice.

thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's called Centre Sports, and I assume a simple Google search would turn up the phone number.

I suspect you won't get much assistance without a receipt, though. Especially after a whole year has passed.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you paid debit/credit, you can use that record as evidence that you did purchase an item of the same price as the jersey to at least lend some credence to your claim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same thing happened to me last year. i went to centre sports and they exchanged it no prob... i even had dero on mine and they put that on there too.. oh, and I had no receipt..

i should mention too that they had to ship it to adidas and they would ship one back, so it wasn't an on the spot exchange, took about a week if not less if i remember correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the same problem and was going to just take it back and get it exchanged. I don't have a receipt either but I'm expecting to have it replaced.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can always buy another one and return the old one as if it were the new one. As long as styles and customization pricing is the same. Just a thought

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THe jersey on the right is a defective jersey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the advice. i was pretty sure i wasnt the only person this happened to. i called centre sports and they said to bring it in. so looks like a road trip to toronto this weekend