Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Today's News,Sunday, Nov.01

Mornin,

No TFC News for now.

SUNSHINE
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mls news

RSL 1 KREW 0

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to link to a Sun article, "Welcome to Loserville" about the "science of defeat" perfected by all 6 Toronto pro sports teams. (Hmm, aren't they missing one or two?) Until I saw that the article extensively quotes Rob Ford. I don't want to give that guy any more exposure.

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been away from the RPB boards for awhile to get over the dissapointment of last weekend (and this season as a whole). All I can say is,

Today's and Friday's SSG:
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunshine girl seems like a sunshine milf and i hope she dont call her kids dogs. Shes definitely bangable, and she plays to the cam so naturally, shes been around for sure.

November 2, 2009

Leverkusen Finishes at Top After Day of Blown Leads

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Bayer Leverkusen squandered a two-goal lead and drew at Schalke, but still went a point clear at the top of the German Bundesliga because Hamburg paid a heavier price for its inability and suffered its first league defeat of the season, at home to lowly Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Bayer kicked off Saturday evening against fourth-placed Schalke knowing that none of the other leading teams had won in the afternoon.
    It dominated the first half. After 29 minutes, Toni Kroos blasted a volley past keeper Manuel Neuer from the edge of the penalty area.

A minute before halftime, Stefan Kiessling headed his seventh league goal of the season.

Schalke surged forward in the second period. In the 83rd minute, Kevin Kuranyi ended a goalmouth scramble by knocking the ball over the line. Vicente Sanchez grabbed another goal in the 88th minute.

“We collapsed at the back towards the end,” Rene Adler, the Leverkusen keeper, told reporters. “We definitely gave away two points tonight.”
    Piotr Trochowski put Hamburg ahead after 13 minutes but Marco Reus leveled with a lob before halftime. Ze Roberto restored Hamburg’s lead with a free kick two minutes into the second half, but Dante’s powerful header made it 2-2 in the 76th minute.

Rob Friend then scored the winner and give Mönchengladbach its first away victory of the season.

Werder Bremen pushed Hamburg out of second place as it came from behind to earn a last-minute 2-2 draw at Nuremberg. Aaron Hunt scored both the Bremen goals, the second in added time. The draw meant Bremen remained unbeaten for a 17th consecutive match.

Fifth-placed Bayern Munich drew 0-0 at Stuttgart, who ended their five-match losing streak.

Wolfsburg also squandered a lead. Obafemi Martins scored twice to put the defending champion 2-0 up after 20 minutes. Chadli Amri and Andreas Ivanschitz replied before halftime.

Zvjezdan Misimovic fired Wolfsburg ahead again in the 64th minute but Tim Hoogland earned the point for the promoted team in the 85th minute.

The Associated Press
    Pretty sweet for Rob Friend but I think he is a keeper for Monchengladbach for another year. Alot of people have speculated Rob Friend could join TFC if DeGuzman was lured to Toronto but it seems like he's a good rotation player for his team.