RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Dichio Banner - some help

Hey everyone.

I have been informed that we need to move the dichio banner out of BMO field today/tonight. Its been folded up but they are needing space due to the winterization of the facility.

If anyone has a pickup truck we could use your help.

CoachGT has space to store it but we don't at this point have the ability to get it to his place.

Shoot me a PM or post up if you are able to help out.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if we have a spot to hold it until the weekend that helps, unless you can get it up to my place tonight.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can help with pick up and temporary storage. It can be stored over the weekend in my minivan.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    I can help with pick up and temporary storage. It can be stored over the weekend in my minivan.
    We may need to get you some fabreeze

This would be an imense help DOMIN8R.

If anyone is in the vicinity we could use some hands just putting it into the vehicle too.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? Does it smell bad Phil?
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RooneyRPB View Post
    If anyone is in the vicinity we could use some hands just putting it into the vehicle too.
    can we get a set time?

I'm never far from there, but do have a lot of running around to do tonight.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? Does it smell bad Phil?
    I don't know if it smells bad, it did get 'washed' a bit. I just always look at those things as maybe having a bit of funk. Its a lot of plastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil I can ask Danny (guy with pick-up from last week's BMO move session).

Also Celt-Nick said he cloud get a truck anytime. Have you PM'ed him?

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    Phil I can ask Danny (guy with pick-up from last week's BMO move session).

Also Celt-Nick said he cloud get a truck anytime. Have you PM'ed him?
    PM sent.

I am thinking sometime between 7 and 8 if possible. We need a few hands to help lift it in.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Those who will meet at BMO from 7 to 8 tonight

So far, we have:
    1. DOM8
    2. KD
    3. Roons?
    4. Wagner
    5. Phonzo
    6. JDG (7:30)
    Who else? Bueller?
    Last edited by DOMIN8R; 10-29-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be there by 7:30

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, we have:

1. Sparky

nope, I've got a work conference at that time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corrected & updated

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have phil's cell number and will call if I can get out at a time that will help.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I will be in Brampton at 7 p.m.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you tell BMO to get Danny to lug it out himself?! It was his gift ... what the hell do yas do with it at this point?!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The intention is to reuse the material again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I took a full sick day today what with my campaign and all so I'm available anytime today kids.
    I love smelly plastic things too.
    KD.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king dave View Post
    I took a full sick day today what with my campaign and all so I'm available anytime today kids.
    I love smelly plastic things too.
    KD.
    Quote of the day goes to......

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may be able to get there, but have a game to play at 8. As such, it'd be an up to 7:45ish thing for me (as in, if we're not done, I have to leave by 7:45 )
    Last edited by sulfur; 10-29-2009 at 11:45 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope that we are done by then. But thanks, Alex.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys... let me know if you need me... shoot me an email... not a PM or call me...

Domni8r if you are taking charge of getting this in your Van... my hat off to ya... this thing has got to smell real bad by now...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, FFS. Don't tell me this thing is going to smell bad. It's our family van. Me, my kids, wife and mother in law will all be travelling in the van with the Dichio banner in the back this weekend. Should have taken pass on this one.

Oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I can smell this thing from Pickering...

=P
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can get a toyota tacoma if we need it instead of hauling it into the van and I don't mind the ole trip to newmarket. Just let me know as I have to grab the thing from some random parking garage.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phonzo, can you hold onto it over the weekend? If not - then it's back to me.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nada i'd have to drive it to coach's tonight

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me check if that's an option.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phonzo View Post
    I can get a toyota tacoma if we need it instead of hauling it into the van and I don't mind the ole trip to newmarket. Just let me know as I have to grab the thing from some random parking garage.
    that may work....Phonzo to the rescue.

This way Hals kids don't have to play 'guess that smell' all weekend.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I PMed Gary. In any case, I'll be there to help hoist. And we could use a few more hands.