Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    CC is not the right man for the job...never was...and Mo is accountable for the Carver faisco and then the hiring of this guy. Equally, people who disrespect the organization should be shown the door IMMEDIATELY. When you put people in over their heads in any job...you see the worst of them and I think we have seen the worst of CC. Good riddance, but he is not the only one who needs to be sent packing. Btw CC, you are not 15 anymore, get a real man's hair cut.
    I'm 15. Ever seen my hair?

Gixmo

Quote Originally Posted by DichioTFC View Post
    I bet they'll all be on TFC TV. ML$E is all about revenues, and the more people that go to their webpages, they get more money they can potentially make from ads. It's like the Vince McMahon way of doing business, everything is a win-win.
    Agreed, just a matter of if they do that - Does Sam go under the knife for confirming what we've all thought for the past few months?

I respect the guy, that takes guts and I can only imagine that tongue lashing he'll get for saying what he did...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    Que Goleada... Que Verguenza

If I could express how I feel in english right now I would probably hurt somebody... 3 years of my life... and this is how we end our season.
    I have some choice words to say in Español, but if anyone translates them, I'll be banned for life!! All I will say is that we licked sweaty, salty, red bull balls and asked for more!!
    ¡Vamos Celta!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    fuck the sounders game is on talking about how great it is that they made the playoffs... salt in my wounds
    And the fact that they still have a chance of capturing top spot in the West makes it even more sickening!
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

London: "Football is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that." B. Shankly
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"folks did you know that your teeth, tongue and gums work collectively to support your Sounders! Please go to your" Sounder-affiliated dentists....good-ole-yank-commentator-advertising...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Whirlwind View Post
    I'm not sure if MLSE realizes they don't have another Leafs situation here...I can see a lot (more) empty seats and dwindling layman enthusiasm for next year.
    Its already happening..Year one was great..excitement
    Year 2 less
    Year 3 Supporters only
    Year 4 More empty seats and less general interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gixmo View Post
    Agreed, just a matter of if they do that - Does Sam go under the knife for confirming what we've all thought for the past few months?

I respect the guy, that takes guts and I can only imagine that tongue lashing he'll get for saying what he did...
    I'm under the impression that discipline is traditionally the coach's responsibility, and with the coach heading home, I think Cronin will get away with it.

New Vice-Captain?

Gixmo

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Whirlwind View Post
    It is kinda reverse-awesome how Drew Carrey, who went to his very first soccer game a few years ago, has put together a better squad in one season than the yobs who run MLSE and Mo have in three.

I'm not sure if MLSE realizes they don't have another Leafs situation here...I can see a lot (more) empty seats and dwindling layman enthusiasm for next year.
    Which is convenient considering renewals were last week....?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm under the impression that discipline is traditionally the coach's responsibility, and with the coach heading home, I think Cronin will get away with it.

New Vice-Captain?
    I vote captain. Once Brennan leaves Sam is the man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by napoli73 View Post
    Year 2 less
    Year 3 Supporters only
    Your bang on...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Dichio's early retirement confirmed all our beliefs but.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's wanted anywhere...he played well for the USA, if he ever goes, and Mo stays, then you know that we'll never have a good team, and Bullshit prevails....hopefully who ever's in charge, Richard Petty? knows he speaks the truth, Dallas scores.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by napoli73 View Post
    Year 2 less
    Year 3 Supporters only
    I agree with you guys and that concerns me because I love having TFC in my life. I just hope we dont screw this up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Vice-Captain?
    Vice-Captain? He should be Captain for stepping up....Brennan is no Captain and it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the players causing shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We'll know some of the changes in the next month. I think the expansion draft is a few days after the MLS Cup.

Gixmo

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    Well yes, but the 'fact' is there now with a player saying it out loud for the media to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    He's wanted anywhere...he played well for the USA, if he ever goes, and Mo stays, then you know that we'll never have a good team, and Bullshit prevails....hopefully who ever's in charge, Richard Petty? knows he speaks the truth, Dallas scores.....
    I'm not implying Sam would get released etc.. that would just be downright stupid - I'm talking about the hairdryer treatment in a boardroom for standing up for the team. If a first year midfielder comes in and establishes himself as a leader, he gets points from me. Sam Cronin is class, fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most critical game in team history. Worst performance in team history against a basement team. Go figure these fucking tards.

Gixmo

I agree with you guys and that concerns me because I love having TFC in my life. I just hope we dont screw this up.
    Makes it easier for me to go to Full Seasons...

Brennan I think is overwhelmed and simply can't handle the load. Good guy, class act but not captain material..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaos197O View Post
    NYRB's coach did something classy today... he let Albert Celades have a last kick out in the pitch as he waived goodbye into his retirement...

I'm still hurt that Dichio retired not on the battlefield... but sitting down besides two stooges.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is convenient considering renewals were last week....?
    They're not stupid, But I do know of some high end seaters not renewing, and if it's the same next year, like I've said before, there could be a slew of us in 111, really thinkin hard about too much disappointment.......All we ask is just a few honest victories, and organizational honesty.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not concerned. TFC isn't going anywhere and if they continue to tank then MLSE will likely sell them for a hefty profit before things get too awful bad. To be honest this would be the BEST thing for the club as we would hopefully get an owner who actually cares about the game and winning!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GO THE FUCK HOME
    First class?
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Countdown until Dichio is our head coach?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NYRB's coach did something classy today... he let Albert Celades have a last kick out in the pitch as he waived goodbye into his retirement...

I'm still hurt that Dichio retired not on the battlefield... but sitting down besides two stooges.
    It's a disgrace, isn't it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitcho View Post
    First class?
    Anything that gets him home faster. If we could get a Concorde to leave Newark tonight, I would personally vote for that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yes, but the 'fact' is there now with a player saying it out loud for the media to hear...

I'm not implying Sam would get released etc.. that would just be downright stupid - I'm talking about the hairdryer treatment in a boardroom for standing up for the team. If a first year midfielder comes in and establishes himself as a leader, he gets points from me. Sam Cronin is class, fact.
    Truth be told

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5-0 at the shite bulls is an absolute fuckin disgrace-CLEAN HOUSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW are you saving that banner as it was made? Mo did say he would let us see Danny on the pitch one last time. Would be great to pull it out again if he actually lives up to his word!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

serious consideration to asking for refund for next years season's

Gixmo

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    They're not stupid, But I do know of some high end seaters not renewing, and if it's the same next year, like I've said before, there could be a slew of us in 111, really thinkin hard about too much disappointment.......All we ask is just a few honest victories, and organizational honesty.....
    Beauty, I'm in 111 now but want to move down and pick up full seasons lol.. Help a brother out Send your friends my way!!!